GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have ads for shoes on mine. :D

My ads are for Myrtle Beach travel-probably from all the time I spent over at Heather's thread.

Encouraging to see such thorough searching at Kibby's place. IMO LE needs to dig more evidence up on this snake so he stays imprisoned for a verrrrry long time. The last thing Abby needs to worry about is him getting out in a few short years. Crazy Nate has already shown he has a vindictive nature about himself and that is a huge concern to me. Lord, she's been through ENOUGH and we gotta prove it so he can't ever hurt her again.

As far as I can tell and to be careful this is IMO... they are being extremely cautious and diligent with how this search is being conducted..... it would appear they have it covered in their warrant (most likely) to remove anything and everything they need to and anything that could link him to crimes against Abby and others..... I feel he has done this before, and LE is aware of my thoughts and taking them very seriously... they will be out there in Gorham until they are absolutely sure they are done...

As far as I can tell and to be careful this is IMO... they are being extremely cautious and diligent with how this search is being conducted..... it would appear they have it covered in their warrant (most likely) to remove anything and everything they need to and anything that could link him to crimes against Abby and others..... I feel he has done this before, and LE is aware of my thoughts and taking them very seriously... they will be out there in Gorham until they are absolutely sure they are done...
While I believe it's premature to look beyond the crime against Abby at this time, I will say that I agree with you about the possibility of previous victims. Frankly, that was the first thought that came to mind when I viewed images of the bio material containers, and read that neighbors were asked questions pertaining to NEK "dIgging". JMO

it may be soundproof but it's not smellproof...one would think if he had six days to "clean out" or "clean up" that's pretty much the first thing he'd toss and not for evidentiary purposes, simply because it stinks. especially if that's his 'man cave' where he does a lot of work?

I've never seen a case where they save sh-t. for dna purposes I suppose? I haven't followed that many...

what else could constitute medical waste...needles? any thoughts?

These portable commodes are typically "Sawdust toilets" and are more like composting toilets. Odors are minimized and often the waste is incorporated into composting with other organic waste. Very popular in backwoods or earth-oriented homesteading.

http://www.appropedia.org/How_to_make_and_use_a_sawdust_toilet

:cow:

They are taking this very, very seriously.... Jane Young was by no means kidding when she said they would be out there for an undetermined amount of time. I am going to speculate here on one thing and that is if he really did like to sketch and draw and write there will probably be TONS of just those items that have to be gone through and analyzed to just profile the kind of person he is and all that.... I know they will do a thorough job with their search of his property or any other property that has to be searched... when these same type of investigators helped me in NH 15 years ago they did the SAME thing to my suspects home and belongings.... they only get better as they go on this job... these investigators are great.... my opinion :)

Off-topic, but I just want to express my gratitude for the finesse and class with which this forum is managed. I was trying to explain WS to my other half last night and I think he felt like discussing the crime was just piling more misery on to a sad situation. Once I managed to find the words to describe WS, he totally got it: this is a community, a helpful one.

I really think that what we do here is constructive. Thanks to all of the different minds, viewpoints, and eyes that contribute here...and many thanks to the mods for helping us achieve the standard that sets WS apart from any other forums out there. Especially with this case. There are so many divisive viewpoints out there. Everyone here does such a nice job setting aside hyperbole in order to provide real input and assistance.

If Abby and her family are reading this thread and the others related, I hope they see all of our good intent. Again, welcome home, Abby!

Good input about disposal, thanks! Apparently, though, while some boxes appear to have no red bags, at the end of this article is a photo that shows a few do have the red bags in them.

Oh nice pic! Well maybe the others were already closed inside. Might as well use em if ya got em, but that's just my cow.

"I saw that too and it was hard to see that," said Zenya. "At the same time, I knew that good people are there, you are good people, and it gave me hope when there was no hope at all."

When asked if there's anything Abby wants to do now that she's home, Abby replied that she would like to go horseback riding.

"I really miss that," said Abby. "I used to do it when I was little."

Zenya and Abby say they don't want to be treated as victims. Zenya said Abby is a "survivor" and needs to be empowered.

"I'd just like to be treated like a normal person," said Abby.

http://www.conwaydailysun.com/newsx/local-news/115569-abby-stops-by-the-conway-daily-sun

Bless you Abby you ARE a normal person. Your mom is right you are a survivor and we will do our part where we can to empower you while letting you be as normal as possible.

Got home from work and it was a frustrating day...but reading that article about Abby having hope from reading the paper wiped away all my petty frustrations! It is amazing how something so simple as her picture and a "days missing" count could give someone inner strength. Even as her mom said "when there was no hope at all". I know we are not supposed to make a hero out of her and put all that on her shoulders.....but she does certainly inspire!

When I reread the quote about her wanting to go horseback riding again, and wanting to be a normal person, it really hit home. It made me tear up in happiness.

Abby is alive! She gets to horseback ride, and dance, and fall in love and go to high school and college and her prom and get married and have kids if she wants that.
I'm very happy about all this. This was the first case on Websleuths I followed, because it hit pretty close to home for me. (So close my parents live less than a mile away from NK!)
Abby wins. Just as it should be and so many missing who are followed here don't get to have a life.
Have a long beautiful life Abby!

Got home from work and it was a frustrating day...but reading that article about Abby having hope from reading the paper wiped away all my petty frustrations! It is amazing how something so simple as her picture and a "days missing" count could give someone inner strength. Even as her mom said "when there was no hope at all". I know we are not supposed to make a hero out of her and put all that on her shoulders.....but she does certainly inspire!

Took the words out of my mouth! It's been a very long and stressful week, but reading the article warmed my heart! She truly is an inspiration

"I saw that too and it was hard to see that," said Zenya. "At the same time, I knew that good people are there, you are good people, and it gave me hope when there was no hope at all."

When asked if there's anything Abby wants to do now that she's home, Abby replied that she would like to go horseback riding.

"I really miss that," said Abby. "I used to do it when I was little."

Zenya and Abby say they don't want to be treated as victims. Zenya said Abby is a "survivor" and needs to be empowered.

"I'd just like to be treated like a normal person," said Abby.

http://www.conwaydailysun.com/newsx/local-news/115569-abby-stops-by-the-conway-daily-sun

Bless you Abby you ARE a normal person. Your mom is right you are a survivor and we will do our part where we can to empower you while letting you be as normal as possible.
Love the t-shirt, Abby. That response is about as normal as normal comes. :thumb:

:moo:

I wonder if Abby could have seen the truck as blue, considering she was probably taken out of surprise, so had very little time to really look at the truck, not to mention depending on where the sun was shining on the truck, I can see an easy mistake in calling a black car/truck blue....not to mention, he got rid of it in the fall - probably in case anybody saw the suspicious vehicle, it wouldn't be linked back to him.
[/B]
Nice to have you joining in the conversation here, dkshep80. Welcome!

You're so right Rivernh, that was a fascinating read and interesting to read his letter as well as this:

Glen Alden, who lives opposite Kibby in a trailer park in Gorham, New Hampshire does not believe his neighbour was capable of the sickening crime he has been accused of.

He said: ‘Nate had a girl in her 20’s who used to come round every weekend, so I don’t see how he could have had Abby in there at the same time, it doesn’t make sense.’

The fact that she would see the newspaper gets rid of the theory that she was only held in total darkness and never got a good look at him. I doubted that was the case, anyway. He doesn't seem like he would shove her in the dark and leave her. He seems like in his head, he was actually caring for her and taking care of her. Certainly, my opinion!!!

Just re-posting a few media links here since some are wondering why we're allowing this line of discussion. Admittedly, not the most credible news sources, but MSM nonethless.

Abigail Hernandez case: New Hampshire teen who went missing for nine months was reportedly held captive in rusty storage container
BY Lee Moran
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Published: Thursday, July 31, 2014, 3:31 AM
Updated: Thursday, July 31, 2014, 12:29 PM

[...]

On Wednesday, FBI agents and state troopers sawed open the 34-year-old’s container that could have had three separate, sound-proofed rooms, according to the NECN sources.

Neighbors were also reportedly asked whether Kibby could have dug a secret tunnel between his trailer and the storage unit.

Despite the speculation that the container was used as a make-shift cell for the teen, the New Hampshire Attorney General's Office has declined to comment.

Authorities have been questioning Kibby's neighbors about whether he was seen digging or burying anything on his property

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ce-boxes-marked-Bio-hazard.html#ixzz395IRqXsf

Was Missing New Hampshire Teen Abigail Hernandez Held in a Shipping Container for 9 Months?
People
By K.C. Blumm
07/29/2014 06:30PM

A shipping container in the yard of Kibby's home was surrounded by yellow crime-scene tape, and WMUR reports that neighbors are concerned that the container, which was described as an above-ground bunker, was where Abby was held.

The fact that she would see the newspaper gets rid of the theory that she was only held in total darkness and never got a good look at him. I doubted that was the case, anyway. He doesn't seem like he would shove her in the dark and leave her. He seems like in his head, he was actually caring for her and taking care of her. Certainly, my opinion!!!

well, I DID think of this earlier, what if he was taunting her with the articles occasionally??? He doesn't really seem like the NICEST guy in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine