GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can that link be reposted? Thanks!

Follow up on our trail ride out today, spoke to LE who asked us to stay on marked trails only even outside of state park areas. They were very specific and said not to conduct a 'search' on our own.

Today was beautiful, and was hyper aware of every human and movement I saw. Was wishing and hoping to see or hear anything, a cry for help, a sign that would help find her.. Anything. Sadly we only met a few hikers, and marked areas that have been previously searched.

https://www.facebook.com/abby.hernandez.1848?fref=ts&ref=br_tf

Not so astounded now, that running line is right on n/s rd. I'm all calm again.

Does anyone remember from a press conf. just over a week ago, when LE mentioned they didn't want the public to search just yet? That they thought if needed would be later in the week (which would have been towards the end of last week). I wonder what caused them to decide NOT to ask for the public's help in searching? I believe they like to clear areas themselves and with the new leads that came in, they seemed to go silent. I hope that is a positive sign!

Does anyone remember from a press conf. just over a week ago, when LE mentioned they didn't want the public to search just yet? That they thought if needed would be later in the week (which would have been towards the end of last week). I wonder what caused them to decide NOT to ask for the public's help in searching? I believe they like to clear areas themselves and with the new leads that came in, they seemed to go silent. I hope that is a positive sign!?!

or they developed leads that they feel show searches are not needed and/or areas must be controlled searches due to possible evidence or existing threat/concern.

Wow, creative girl!
HOW did you guys sleuth THAT?
I hope with all my heart that she is found safe, soon!

I got it from her twitter feed, there was another video she tweeted about being in but after 2 or 3 watches I haven't seen her...here's that video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOHYyya2pSo

Oh! Check out the title of the video...it's interesting even if it's unrelated

:bump:
1393523_581887245179928_821499056_n.jpg

Question, have the Saco River and Pudding Pond areas been searched? TIA. Sorry, still trying to get caught up. Thanks.

<edit: I see Pudding Pond on Hollye's map:

>

I got it from her twitter feed, there was another video she tweeted about being in but after 2 or 3 watches I haven't seen her...here's that video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOHYyya2pSo

Oh! Check out the title of the video...it's interesting even if it's unrelated

Perhaps, her saying that she was in the skit was more like she identified with it? I'm hoping with all of my heart that she's in Djibouti. Of course being home would be ideal but Djibouti is better than the alternative.

Find your way back home, Abigail.

Perhaps, her saying that she was in the skit was more like she identified with it? I'm hoping with all of my heart that she's in Jabootie. Of course being home would be ideal but Jabootie is better than the alternative.

Find your way back home, Abigail.

Here's the quote:
Abby Hernandez &#8207;@Abby_Hernandez7 8 Jan
im on this part of youtube again.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOHYyya2pSo …

I believe she was taking about a friend's cat. Cat was her "husband". It appeared to be a topic of conversation/posted comments on FB as well.

When my younger sister joined Facebook as a teen, I found it commonplace for her and her friends to do this, make a friend a "wife", a friend a "husband", a pet as "sibling", and so on. I guess it's funny because all your friends are in on the joke. I hope and trust that LE has already talked to all her friends to investigate this.

Praying for you, Abigail :)

That one YouTube video, coupled with certain comments on FB give me goosebumps. THIS is why the public needs as much info as possible! One may have no idea that something they've seen is important.

Just my opinion- and I pray that I'm completely wrong- but as time goes by, I find myself less and less impressed with LE's handling of this case. It seems possible that some initial clues may have been overlooked or filed away on a back burner somewhere b/c LE had a theory of what they believed happened. I hope that's not the case, and I hope each and every lead was taken seriously and followed up on as fast as humanly possible. Even if those leads didn't jive with the current working theory of what happened to Abigail.

What gave you goosebumps what was on the video?

If LE does not know what they have with Abigail's case, and they have access to the services of FBI and other agencies, why not use them?

With all of the densely wooded area, I can see LE not wanting to deal with volunteer searchers. Almost certainly one or more people would end up lost for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen