GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't danak post two homes? There was a red one and a white one....one was in fryeburg.

Yes, he did post a picture of what seems like an abandoned white house, an over-grown pathway, and a tree farm located on 302 in Fryeburg on 10/23/13. Oh, DanaK, where are you when we need you?!?

Whose lead on this investigation, Local LE or ? Just curious.

Nh state police major crimes unit is the lead. But tips should be called into 1800 call fbi they take the info and create what is called a lead sheet. That lead sheet goes directly to a detective and the detective calls the tipster to verify the tip and also gives the tipster a chance to clarify or add anything the person at the call center might have misunderstood or whatnot

I am afraid, very afraid for Abbey.

Sadly, I feel like she is beyond fear now. Again, hoping to be wrong.

It is cold, and it is getting dark early here in NH. Did she disappear on her own? Maybe she was very sad and did not show it.

If someone has her, she is either no longer with us or most likely in a very bad place.

disclaimer: I don't want to be right.

i just wish she would be found...... everyone needs answers and closure here.... her mom, her sister, her friends.... LE, the whole state!!!!! everyone is looking and she is nowhere to be found???? this is sad and its sickening.... i feel she fell into the wrong hands and has met with foul play or is being held against her will

I cant imagine her family - having to live every day on the edge of your seat - and wondering every second if your child is ok, if they are even alive, what happened to them, where are they, what are they doing.... At least, even if it were the worse case scenario and she is no longer with us, everyone could at least put their mind at ease and have at least some answers..

I cant imagine her family - having to live every day on the edge of your seat - and wondering every second if your child is ok, if they are even alive, what happened to them, where are they, what are they doing.... At least, even if it were the worse case scenario and she is no longer with us, everyone could at least put their mind at ease and have at least some answers..

The longer I am at Websleuths, the more I realize that a large percentage of families of missing persons NEVER get answers because so few people are found. The "lucky" few families do find remains. It is a horrible club I wish no one had to belong to. That said, knowing is better than not knowing IMO. I hope someone finds Abby before the snows come for good.

The longer I am at Websleuths, the more I realize that a large percentage of families of missing persons NEVER get answers because so few people are found. The "lucky" few families do find remains. It is a horrible club I wish no one had to belong to. That said, knowing is better than not knowing IMO. I hope someone finds Abby before the snows come for good.

I am still holding out hope that maybe she did meet up with someone and has run away, but the more time goes on, the less likely it looks.

If a perp did grab her, and if it was after that last alleged sighting #6 on the map, what really strikes me as odd, is how easy someone can get away with it without being spotted.

If she was in that public area, then surely someone should have seen something. Of course, that is just an alleged sighting, so we really dont know where she actually disappeared from. But no matter where, if she was taken against her will, I am just amazed at how easy it seems to be for perps to get away with it.

Its just crazy that she is gone and there seems to be no solid leads. We need some sort of break in this case. Praying for that break to help LE find her.

If she IS with someone, that person has to be an adult and cannot, IMO, have good intentions toward her, keeping her hidden at this point, even if that is what she wanted. And that is best case scenario. She could not be with a minor at this point, unless they are runaways hanging out in a big city. All of which seems unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod