Found Deceased NH - Ashley Turcotte, 31, last seen at home, her car found at the town hall with her phone & backpack, Barnstead, 4 Jan 2024

It bothers me that she was parked in the one spot that there were no cameras. Makes me wonder that either she or someone she was meeting there knew that and knew they wouldn’t be seen meeting up. Who was that other person and why was there secrecy needed? IMO and imagination at this point.
What else is a bit peculiar or could be is that the Dollar General Store's cameras on the outside of the building we either not functional or were non-existant.

The Town Hall parking lot is teeny tiny. Perhaps parks 15 cars. It’s centered between the fire department and a church who has a parking strip for about 10 cars. The police department is off a side street right behind all of those buildings. See Google maps sat view below.

I cannot imagine someone dumping her car there, even in the middle of the night, as that area is so incredibly rural. There would be countless places that would go unnoticed for weeks or months. You would risk FD or PD spotting headlights pulling in.

View attachment 474197
Not to mention down that driveway on Shackford Corner rd, just a bit up the rd from there is New Road where the search ended. By a bit it just a short ways up across the street.

View attachment 473065

Police in Barnstead, New Hampshire, are asking for the public's help in locating a local woman who has been missing since last week.

The 31-year-old was last seen at home on Thursday. Her car was later found at the Barnstead town hall, along with her backpack and cellphone.

View attachment 473066

Ashley Turcotte, 31, was last seen at her home in Barnstead on Thursday, Jan. 4, according to the Barnstead Police Department

Investigators noted that Turcotte’s backpack and cellphone were found in her car.

“Ashley is an artist who always paints pumpkins for all of our town departments,” the department wrote in a Facebook post.

They say 31-year-old Ashley Turcotte was last seen Thursday, Jan. 4, in Barnstead, a town of about 5,000 located about 20 miles south of Lake Winnipesaukee. She is described as 5’5″ tall, with brown hair and eyes. She has scars on her arms, and was last seen wearing dark pants, a dark long-sleeved shirt and possibly a black or blue winter coat.

Has her family checked the seat adjustment, is it further back then where she kept it, or is it further forward? That is an indicator that someone else drove her car. Have someone with the same approximate height and weight get into her car and test it.

Unless everything has already been adjusted when her car was driven home to her family.

And it seems too risky for someone to have abducted her in front of the Town Office, being that her stuff was left behind it tells me that she knew the person, it wasn’t random and that the person wanted her belongings to be found (hence the reason why I believe that she knew the individual).

Can anyone check the approximate date, day of or the day before, in conjunction with the amount of gas in her car?

If Ashley gassed up a little bit, and if there is camera footage (ASK AROUND ABOUT CHECKING CAMERAS!) then you lookup the approximate MPG that her car gets, how much gas she bought and how much is leftover and it will give you an approximate distance for a search radius, that is assuming of course someone drove her car to the Town Office.

I don't recall seeing this before which explains why there was no report on the date and time Ashley parked her car at the town center. Rest easy Ashley.

From the official missing fb page:

Ashley Turcotte was reported missing on Thursday, morning on January 4th, 2024. She was last physically seen at her residence in Barnstead, New Hampshire.

Her vehicle was later located in downtown Barnstead. It can be seen on a motion activated camera surveillance, but it was too far away to start that camera recording when the vehicle arrived.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayana2cool4school
Back