NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point, The Vietnam war ended in 1975 so it was fairly recent to the time of the killings. I wonder why he spared Lisa.

I believe that he spared Lisa, because he had only recently killed her mother, Denise. Then he was living in the campground where many people saw him with the child. It would have been easier to give her away, than to explain her disappearance.

If this has been seen or posted somewhere earlier I apologize. I just happen to come across this today while a search of Robert Evans Height Weight and other stats, which by the way I still cannot find.. does anyone Know how tall he was?..... thought I should share. I wish there was some timeline for when he was in the cities that he mentioned below and also curious as to what other name he was arrested under in Greensboro, Georgia

https://www.doj.nh.gov/media-center...cuments/20170126-allenstown-suspect-names.pdf

Names and Information Used by Robert “Bob” Evans

Confirmed aliases:

1. Robert T. Evans a. Robert C. Evans

2. Curtis Mayo Kimball

3. Gordon Curtis Jenson a. Gordon Curtis Jensen

4. Gerald E. Mockerman a. Jerry Edward Mockerman

5. Lawrence William Vanner

Other alias variations:

1. Jerry Edwards Gorman
2. Ulos Jenson
3. Curtis Rollin Kimball
4. Don Vannerson

General characteristics:

1. Died in prison in 2010
2. Caucasian
3. Tall
4. Slim
5. Brown hair
6. Blue eyes
7. Skilled electrician and mechanic
8. Lived in trailer parks or motels
9. Alcoholic
10. Changed names frequently
11. May have spoken a foreign language.

Vehicles:

1. Red Dodge pickup truck with a light colored camper, 1965-1968 model.
2. White Ford Van, 1978 model.
3. VW Van, two-toned, light color on top with a blue or green color on bottom.

Evans possibly attended the following schools (unconfirmed):

1. Lowell Elementary, Phoenix Arizona
2. North High School, Phoenix Arizona
3. Devry Institution of Technology (Electronic Engineering and Design) Phoenix, Arizona

References to Family (from witnesses):
1. Seen with an unknown woman in her 20s-30s, and four small children in a dark four door sedan in California during the 1980s.

Cites:
NOTE: Much of the below information was provided by Evans himself in various communications with others. The veracity of the information below is unknown:

1. Evanstown, WY -Possible place of birth.

2. Denver, CO -Possibly spent time here.

3. Roanoke, VA -Evans claimed he married his wife Denise LaPorte here (cannot identify or locate female).

4. Quebec, CA -Evans claims he met his wife Denise LaPorte in here (cannot identify or locate female).

5. San Pedro, CA -Possible place of birth.

6. Anaheim, CA -Possibly employed here.

7. Bay City, TX -Possibly spent time here with “family” and was employed here.

8. Ingleside, TX -Possibly employed here.

9. Houston, TX -Suspect claimed Denise LaPorte died here, was possibly employed here.

10. Austin, TX -Suspect attempted to call someone here living in an RV park.

11. Corpus Christi, TX -Suspect stated his wife was murdered in Corpus Christi.

12. Honolulu, HI -Possible association to the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, based in Honolulu.

13. Greensboro, GA -Possibly arrested under another alias name here.

14. Phoenix, AZ -Possible place of employment.

15. St. Louis, MO -Possible place of employment.

16. Louisiana -Possible place of employment.

17. Washington State -Possible place of employment.

18. Oregon -Possible state of travel/employment.

References to Family (from Evans):

1. Born as Ulos Jensen in Wyoming with a Norwegian/Danish background.
2. He was the youngest son in his family. 3. Ran away as a teenager.
4. Referenced having a 2 year old and a 6 month old child in the 1980s.
5. Listed “Elizabeth Evans” as spouse on 1980 arrest report.

Good Call Mom24 yes there is a bit of truth to every lie.. he has mentioned he MET Denise in CANADA when its Known he MET her in NH.. That could be what you say.. He killed her. He also mentioned she died in 1983.

I came across this Jane doe that was found in Canada
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/438ufon.html

Unidentified White Female

The victim was discovered on December 30, 1984 in Napanee, Ontario, Canada
Estimated Date of Death: Between April and November 1983
Skeletal Remains
Cause of Death was blunt-force injury to the head, severe trauma to the left side of the skull.

Vital Statistics
Estimated age: 18 - 25 years old
Approximate Height and Weight: 5'5"- 5'6"(165-168 cm); 121 - 130 lbs. (55-58 kg)
Distinguishing Characteristics: Light brown to dark blonde hair, short in length (8 cm). Slim to medium build.
Clothing: FARINI brand blue jeans size 28 ½" by leg inseam 31 ½"; "Tee Time" brand black and brown/beige leopard/animal-skin designed, long-sleeved blouse, Shirt laces at the back. She was not wearing shoes or underclothing.
Fingerprints: Not Available
Dentals: Available. Extensive dental work with several fillings in her teeth including a a root canal forensic experts believe was done when she was around eight.
DNA : Available

this is the missing ad for Denise
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/beaudin_denise.html

I think he may have killed Denise in Canada. He talks about Canada and it would make sense to travel to CA through Canada. Back in those days you didn't need a passport to go through Canada and most people who travelled cross-country traveled through Canada because it was cheaper. There's always a bit of truth to a lie, and his bit of truth may not be that he met her in Canada, but that she's buried somewhere there.

Robert Evan was known for luring women with other children. Someone on this thread mentioned earlier about some girl going missing after answering an ad for babysitting by a man.. it reminded me of this one. I Know that Robert Evans was Let go on parole Oct 1990. I know this may be far fetched but Maybe he headed toward Arizona, body knows his whereabouts after that date.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/203dfaz.html

Maria De Los Angeles Martinez
Missing since October 13, 1990 from Phoenix, Maricopa County, Arizona.
Classification: Non-Family Abduction

Vital Statistics
Date Of Birth: May 5, 1973
Age at Time of Disappearance: 17 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'0; 130 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: White/Hispanic female. Black hair; brown eyes.
Clothing: Green and black jumpsuit.
Marks, Scars: Martinez has a 4" scar on her right arm. Mole on nose. Pierced ears.
DNA: Available

Circumstances of Disappearance
Martinez advertised for a babysitting job at a Phoenix, Arizona radio station on October 12, 1990.
An unidentified man responded to her advertisement and picked her up at her family's home on October 13, 1990 at 10:00 AM. She telephoned her parents a short while later and asked them to come and get her; the line was disconnected before she could provide the address

There hasn't been much action on this story in past few weeks so ive taken this chance to regroup.since they know the 3 are maternally related,I've been researching missing cousins,sisters,aunts, and other variables.my list was huge.i carefully disected each story,and crossed them off my list.the only ones remaining as possibilities ,are two NATIVE cousins,who ran away from.their reservation in 1979.now,one cousin,Elsie eldora luscier,was 13,but was 5'1.but her cousin,Carlota Maria Sanchez,12,5't-5'7.i thought how could this fit?Carlota was very tall for her age...could she have been the woman in barrel?could Elsie have been the oldest child?and between their disappearance in August 1979,could one of them had given birth to a baby,hence the youngest child aged 1-3?after I had heard the story of kerry graham n her friend,how DNA said it was a boy n girl,I have kept an open mind.is this plausible?any thoughts?

I believe that he spared Lisa, because he had only recently killed her mother, Denise. Then he was living in the campground where many people saw him with the child. It would have been easier to give her away, than to explain her disappearance.

I think you're on to something with that. Another thing I just now thought of, their living condition could have played a factor. In the RV resort where we know neighbors remember him he was living in the shell of a camper with Lisa. Not somewhere a murder scene could happen and not be heard with campers/RVs/tents within close proximity to you. I think you're spot on with that.

Another reason he could have kept her alive was simply because he was lonely. We don't know of any other women yet that he was involved with after Denise and before Eunsoon. We can only hope that is it! With the Allenstown victims I believe he may have killed them when he was on to another new family, that being Denise and Dawn/Lisa.

Allentown's victim theory: The adult victim could have been an old girlfriend that he abandoned and left his child from a previous relationship with. He just skipped town on them one night and ended up in Manchester. Maybe even the stuff he said in the letter he left with Lisa was referring to his own child. That the mother was older and didn't want the child. The adult victim moved on and had a child in a new brief relationship. She eventually found out his whereabouts and went there to drop off his daughter he abandoned because he was becoming too hard to care for 3 children, but he killed them so they wouldn't interfere with his new life with Denise. (Dang it!!! Just realized the isotopes don't match this theory! They suggest she was only with the others for a couple of months. Thought I was on to something! :tantrum:)

Sorry I tend to blabber, but one thing I had been thinking of for the reason he killed his own daughter, maybe he had never closely bonded with her. The isotopes suggest all the victims were only together for a couple of months (like mentioned above), and Evans child possibly came from somewhere else. I'm guessing he had her before moving in 1977 to Manchester. She had never bonded with her dad in her early life and maybe that was frustrating for him. If he did kill her mom and kidnap her, she probably would have reacted to him like he was a stranger; where as, with Lisa he had bonded with her from birth, in other words they had connected and she trusted him like a parent.

haha ThousandYearsWide you don't blabber I do like your theory of Bob being Lonely and not killing Lisa and The one of taking his other daughter away and realizing she is not bonding with him... I think your on to something there.. I wonder if anyone knows how long Bob was living at the RV that he abandoned Lisa at.. It seems like he was there for a while.

I think you're on to something with that. Another thing I just now thought of, their living condition could have played a factor. In the RV resort where we know neighbors remember him he was living in the shell of a camper with Lisa. Not somewhere a murder scene could happen and not be heard with campers/RVs/tents within close proximity to you. I think you're spot on with that.

Another reason he could have kept her alive was simply because he was lonely. We don't know of any other women yet that he was involved with after Denise and before Eunsoon. We can only hope that is it! With the Allenstown victims I believe he may have killed them when he was on to another new family, that being Denise and Dawn/Lisa.

Allentown's victim theory: The adult victim could have been an old girlfriend that he abandoned and left his child from a previous relationship with. He just skipped town on them one night and ended up in Manchester. Maybe even the stuff he said in the letter he left with Lisa was referring to his own child. That the mother was older and didn't want the child. The adult victim moved on and had a child in a new brief relationship. She eventually found out his whereabouts and went there to drop off his daughter he abandoned because he was becoming too hard to care for 3 children, but he killed them so they wouldn't interfere with his new life with Denise. (Dang it!!! Just realized the isotopes don't match this theory! They suggest she was only with the others for a couple of months. Thought I was on to something! :tantrum:)

Sorry I tend to blabber, but one thing I had been thinking of for the reason he killed his own daughter, maybe he had never closely bonded with her. The isotopes suggest all the victims were only together for a couple of months (like mentioned above), and Evans child possibly came from somewhere else. I'm guessing he had her before moving in 1977 to Manchester. She had never bonded with her dad in her early life and maybe that was frustrating for him. If he did kill her mom and kidnap her, she probably would have reacted to him like he was a stranger; where as, with Lisa he had bonded with her from birth, in other words they had connected and she trusted him like a parent.

Robert Evans had left New Hampshire in November/December 1981 with Denise Beaudin and her daughter. He raised for approximately 5 years until 1986 when he abandoned her in California.* There has been no confirmed sighting of Denise since her family saw her in late 1981.

It would be interesting to know how long he stayed at the RV park with Lisa because it might give a closer time to possibly when Denise was killed??. I know somewhere it was reported that Denise Laport worked in Texas but I have not seen a year.

After abandoning Lisa, Robert Evans was on the run until November of 1988. He was arrested in San Luis Obispo, California
for driving a stolen vehicle. The vehicle had been stolen from Franklin County, Idaho. The victims of the vehicle theft knew
Evans personally and he was using the name Gerald Mokerman.

Also would be interesting to know, if the Idaho vehicle was stolen from People Evans Knew Personally, when did he meet them and arrive to Idaho and when did he steal their car and how close was it to the time they Found him in California in the stolen car. And if there are also any missing women from that time in that area. Because now I guess he was traveling alone.. He seems to like companions.

I came across this woman and it just reminded me of Robert Evans. And his whereabouts at the time of this womans disappearance is not accounted for. It would be interesting to find out if the womans Husband was Legally Married to her and what he looked like.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/330dfca.html

Sherie Ann Graves
Missing since May 1, 1988 from Modesto, Stanislaus County, California
Classification: Endangered MissingView attachment 113044

Vital Statistics
Date Of Birth: August 31, 1955
Age at Time of Disappearance: 33 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'4; 105 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; brown eyes.
Scars: Vertical scar on back, circular scar on right knee and Cesarean*section scar on abdomen.
AKA: Sherie Shepard
Dentals: Not available

Graves was last seen in Modesto, California on May 1, 1988.
Her mother reported her missing in 1992, but detectives believe Graves disappeared four years earlier.
She and her husband lived in various trailer parks and motels in south Modesto. Foul play is suspected

I came across this woman and it just reminded me of Robert Evans. And his whereabouts at the time of this womans disappearance is not accounted for. It would be interesting to find out if the womans Husband was Legally Married to her and what he looked like.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/330dfca.html

Sherie Ann Graves
Missing since May 1, 1988 from Modesto, Stanislaus County, California
Classification: Endangered MissingView attachment 113044

Vital Statistics
Date Of Birth: August 31, 1955
Age at Time of Disappearance: 33 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'4; 105 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; brown eyes.
Scars: Vertical scar on back, circular scar on right knee and Cesarean*section scar on abdomen.
AKA: Sherie Shepard
Dentals: Not available

Graves was last seen in Modesto, California on May 1, 1988.
Her mother reported her missing in 1992, but detectives believe Graves disappeared four years earlier.
She and her husband lived in various trailer parks and motels in south Modesto. Foul play is suspected

Wow! Great find! Modesto CA is 3 hs-3 hrs 30 mins from San Luis Obispo where he was arrested later in 1988. She has dark hair, which he seemed to have liked (Denise, Adult victim, Eunsoon). She has a C-section scar which makes me wonder if her child's whereabouts are known. I wonder if dumping his victims in state parks would be his MO or Bear Brooks was just an opportunity since he did work there.

If the police take a cotton swab for DNA purposes, isn't that cotton swab placed in the files in case it needs to be used later? Couldn't Robert Evans' DNA still be on file to be used in more elaborate tests?

There hasn't been much action on this story in past few weeks so ive taken this chance to regroup.since they know the 3 are maternally related,I've been researching missing cousins,sisters,aunts, and other variables.my list was huge.i carefully disected each story,and crossed them off my list.the only ones remaining as possibilities ,are two NATIVE cousins,who ran away from.their reservation in 1979.now,one cousin,Elsie eldora luscier,was 13,but was 5'1.but her cousin,Carlota Maria Sanchez,12,5't-5'7.i thought how could this fit?Carlota was very tall for her age...could she have been the woman in barrel?could Elsie have been the oldest child?and between their disappearance in August 1979,could one of them had given birth to a baby,hence the youngest child aged 1-3?after I had heard the story of kerry graham n her friend,how DNA said it was a boy n girl,I have kept an open mind.is this plausible?any thoughts?

I really like this find! They match the isotopes for the related victims! Kerry Graham and Francine Trimble is an excellent example. They originally thought Graham was a male as young as ten years old and around 5'2-5'11; although, she was actually 4'9 and 14/15 years old. I'm sure it happens all the time with skeletal remains. Since the oldest victims were dismembered, I wonder if the height is accurate.

Comparisons

Elsie Eldora Luscier
Allenstown Child #1
Date Of Birth: January 30, 1966
Possible DOB: Exclusions were born in 1965​
Height: 5'1"
Height: 4'3" to 4'6"​
Weight: 110 lbs.
Weight: 65-85 lbs​
Hair Color: Brown
Hair color: Dark blonde or lt. brown, fine texture.​
Race: Native
Race: White/possible Native American​

Carlota Maria Sanchez
Allenstown Adult victim
Date Of Birth: February 10, 1967
Possible DOB: Exclusions were born 1943-1966​
Height: 5'5-5'7"
Height: 5'2" to 5'8"​
Weight: 110 lbs
Weight: Unknown​
Hair Color: Light brown, wavy or curly 4" long​
Race: Native/Hispanic of Cuban decent.

If the police take a cotton swab for DNA purposes, isn't that cotton swab placed in the files in case it needs to be used later? Couldn't Robert Evans' DNA still be on file to be used in more elaborate tests?

He was in prison,and a DNA sample was taken--as is protocol for most prisoners after 2000,the inmate has to pay the $250 surcharge.so his,DNA should still be on file

I really like this find! They match the isotopes for the related victims! Kerry Graham and Francine Trimble is an excellent example. They originally thought Graham was a male as young as ten years old and around 5'2-5'11; although, she was actually 4'9 and 14/15 years old. I'm sure it happens all the time with skeletal remains. Since the oldest victims were dismembered, I wonder if the height is accurate.

Comparisons

Elsie Eldora Luscier
Allenstown Child #1
Date Of Birth: January 30, 1966
Possible DOB: Exclusions were born in 1965​
Height: 5'1"
Height: 4'3" to 4'6"​
Weight: 110 lbs.
Weight: 65-85 lbs​
Hair color: Dark blonde or lt. brown, fine texture.​
Race: Native

Carlota Maria Sanchez
Allenstown Adult victim
Date Of Birth: February 10, 1967
Possible DOB: Exclusions were born 1943-1966​
Height: 5'5-5'7"
Height: 5'2" to 5'8"​
Weight: 110 lbs
Weight: Unknown​
Hair Color: Light brown, wavy or curly 4" long​
Race: Native/Hispanic of Cuban decent.
Thanks!height is almost always an approximation,imo..the deceased(especially with dismemberment )and decomposition.and the missing ?I mean,for the most part,people guess our height if reporting us missing.i do think is,a very small window for one to have,a baby-)yet,it I possible.at this point,I feel like its gonna be something we didn't expect.

Thanks!height is almost always an approximation,imo..the deceased(especially with dismemberment )and decomposition.and the missing ?I mean,for the most part,people guess our height if reporting us missing.i do think is,a very small window for one to have,a baby-)yet,it I possible.at this point,I feel like its gonna be something we didn't expect.

She also could have been a couple months pregnant when she went missing. Let's see, they went missing in Aug 1979 and the latest current estimated time of death is Nov/Dec 1981 when Evans fled Manchester. It's definitely possible. They also match the isotopes!

The only thing that gets me is their ages compared to the adult victim. Carlota, the 12 year old cousin, is the one that would match the adult victims height. 12 and 23 to 33 is what I'm on the fence about. Although, in Kerry Graham's case they did believe she was as young as 10 and as old as 20 years old, when she was 14/15. Not as big a stretch as 10-20 years older though.

I have wondered though how many missing children go unidentified because their age is marked wrong. Especially in the cases like Connie Smith who was tall for her age (10 years old) and was already well developed. I went to school with someone like that, we were 11/12 years old and she was adult sized already for the most part.

I came across this Jane Doe. I was thinking of her as the mystery mother of the child that belongs to Robert Evans... She went missing with an unnamed male friend in Manitoba Canada.. Manitoba Canada is right above Minnesota and the Dakotas which isotopes had mentioned that child had been prior to NH and lastly I feel the jane doe has a striking resemblance to Robert Evans kid.

Annie Yassie
Missing since June 22, 1974 from Churchill, Manitoba, Canada
Classification: Endangered Missing
Vital Statistics
Date Of Birth: July 27, 1960
Age at Time of Disappearance: 13 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'4" (163 cm); 104 lbs (47 kg)
Distinguishing Characteristics: Native female. Black hair; brown eyes.
Clothing: Brown shoes 3" heel, Blue denim jacket, blue jeans.
On June 26th, 1974 the Churchill RCMP Detachment received a report that Annie Yassie was missing.
Yassie was last seen by a taxi cab driver on June 22nd, 1974. At that time she was in the company of a male friend.
An extensive search of the area was done by foot, by air and with the service of the Police dog was used, however all efforts met with negative results.
Yassie has not been located and her whereabouts are unknown.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2406dfmb.html

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/17/us/new-hampshire-bodies-mystery/

Radio isotope testing shows the middle child, who had no known biological relationship with the other three, spent her childhood farther inland, perhaps in Nebraska, Minnesota or the Dakotas.AYassie[1].jpg151117194803-02-new-hampshire-bodies-mystery-medium-plus-169[1].jpg

I don't know what happened my computer froze and then it put up the post twice and I cannot delete the second post sorry

I came across this Jane Doe. I was thinking of her as the mystery mother of the child that belongs to Robert Evans... She went missing with an unnamed male friend in Manitoba Canada.. Manitoba Canada is right above Minnesota and the Dakotas which isotopes had mentioned that child had been prior to NH and lastly I feel the jane doe has a striking resemblance to Robert Evans kid.

Annie Yassie
Missing since June 22, 1974 from Churchill, Manitoba, Canada
Classification: Endangered Missing
Vital Statistics
Date Of Birth: July 27, 1960
Age at Time of Disappearance: 13 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'4" (163 cm); 104 lbs (47 kg)
Distinguishing Characteristics: Native female. Black hair; brown eyes.
Clothing: Brown shoes 3" heel, Blue denim jacket, blue jeans.
On June 26th, 1974 the Churchill RCMP Detachment received a report that Annie Yassie was missing.
Yassie was last seen by a taxi cab driver on June 22nd, 1974. At that time she was in the company of a male friend.
An extensive search of the area was done by foot, by air and with the service of the Police dog was used, however all efforts met with negative results.
Yassie has not been located and her whereabouts are unknown.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2406dfmb.html

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/17/us/new-hampshire-bodies-mystery/

Radio isotope testing shows the middle child, who had no known biological relationship with the other three, spent her childhood farther inland, perhaps in Nebraska, Minnesota or the Dakotas.View attachment 113151View attachment 113152

modesto is also very close to the Bay Area, where he would return to many times, and very close to where the fridge lady was found .

Wow! Great find! Modesto CA is 3 hs-3 hrs 30 mins from San Luis Obispo where he was arrested later in 1988. She has dark hair, which he seemed to have liked (Denise, Adult victim, Eunsoon). She has a C-section scar which makes me wonder if her child's whereabouts are known. I wonder if dumping his victims in state parks would be his MO or Bear Brooks was just an opportunity since he did work there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname