NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody hear any updates on spring search back at Bear Brook?We need some new info on this case��

I am in NH. No word on when they will search. However, we still have LOTS of snow on the ground, and 8-15 more expected on Saturday. No April Fools!!

Can anyone tell me how to correct mistakes in talk a tap

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Press in the middle of the post it will turn a blue hue and give you four options in a black box with white type ... One of the options is edit

Should look like the example below

Question is Newfie the slang term for New Foundland?

IMG_0673.JPG

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just the fact that Thompson had finger prints on file .....says to me he had some run in with the law. I find it odd the the Wise and Summer sister went missing the day before and the bonisk guy looks like him . But i notice he had a chipped tooth also. No mention of it anywhere in any released info on Evans

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Press in the middle of the post it will turn a blue hue and give you four options in a black box with white type ... One of the options is edit

Should look like the example below

Question is Newfie the slang term for New Foundland?

View attachment 113913

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Than you ..Folieadeuxnloa ... and yes newfoundland is my home province

I am in NH. No word on when they will search. However, we still have LOTS of snow on the ground, and 8-15 more expected on Saturday. No April Fools!!

I figured NH was no better off than we are in the next state over, LOL
They've readjusted the forecast recently so we may only get 2 inches, but that's still 2 too many.

oh wow newfiedee Thompson had finger prints on file? did they happen to say if they matched RE ??? Did they mention anything on his arrests? So if he has prints on file, my suspicion of that photo being a mugshot might just be true. Again I still wonder who reported him missing?

oh and on Bosnick yes I really believe he looks Like him too! And his birthdate it the one that reeled me in!!
I have not submitted him to anybody and don't know if I should. I only submit things here to see what everyone thinks..

Just the Fact That thimpson had Finger prints on file .says he had some fun in with rhe law. I find it odd the the Wise and Summer sister went missing the day before and the bonisk guy looks like him . But i notice he had a chipped tooth also. No mention of it anywhere in any released info on Evans

Just the Fact That thimpson had Finger prints on file .says he had some fun in with rhe law. I find it odd the the Wise and Summer sister went missing the day before and the bonisk guy looks like him . But i notice he had a chipped tooth also. No mention of it anywhere in any released info on Evans

I changed it three time and it won't show up.

oh wow newfiedee Thompson had finger prints on file? did they happen to say if they matched RE ??? Did they mention anything on his arrests? So if he has prints on file, my suspicion of that photo being a mugshot might just be true. Again I still wonder who reported him missing?

oh and on Bosnick yes I really believe he looks Like him too! And his birthdate it the one that reeled me in!!
I have not submitted him to anybody and don't know if I should. I only submit things here to see what everyone thinks..
Submit him what harm. And I'm not sure where I saw that his fingerprints were on file. But I'm looking

Submit him what harm. And I'm not sure where I saw that his fingerprints were on file. But I'm looking

I always find LE takes things I submit more seriously if I submit something with some facts and research..maybe call the San Francisco PD,who is the investigating agency in the MP case,and see if they can give you any more info,such as if fingerprints are on file,who filed the MP report,etc.let us know if you submit it and have any luck��

Only known info on his teeth were they were "bad". (that was later on) Also he was heard with an eastern accent, southern accent and no accent. Impressive research here! If the victims could send thanks they surely would.....

It's mind boggling when looking at this case ..... many missing pieces

(1) Adult Female (Unidentified)
(A) Mother​
(B) Father​

(2) Oldest Child (Unidentified)
(A) Father​

(3) Youngest Child (Unidentified)
(A) Father​

(4) Middle Child (Unidentified)
(A) Mother​

(5) Robert Evans (Unidentified)
(A) Elizabeth Evans (Unidentified/Missing)​
(A) Denise Beaudin (Missing)​

Were looking to identify (10) people and locate (1) known missing person ..... Hope I did not leave out any one

Yes, in Anaheim-6 month old girl, woman he was seen with that he said he was dating-and she had 4 children in the car when seen with him. So if two were Lisa/Dawn and the unknown 6 month old then the woman would have had two children also. Then add in the 6 month old's mother.

I always find LE takes things I submit more seriously if I submit something with some facts and research..maybe call the San Francisco PD,who is the investigating agency in the MP case,and see if they can give you any more info,such as if fingerprints are on file,who filed the MP report,etc.let us know if you submit it and have any luck��
Ive submitted it the fBi . The new hamshire police Dept. Ive Emailed the san fransico police .ive submitted what i had on Russell his charley project page .the likenes to Evans and the fact that evans showed up in manchester around same time. There is nothing else to add.
Cant find a single bit of info o this man

ok I have been looking in the Event that this Russell guy Is Robert Evans.. what would be the reason he is missing.. I know newfiedee had brought up the Summer and Wise girls which seems like it could be something very good. But I did some further searching and came up with a couple of more in case that falls through.. again in the Event that Russell is RE..

Russell went missing March 21 1977

There was the Murder of Melody M Masters on Jan 27 1977.. which they were trying to pin on Joseph Naso, But even the cops had their doubts about this one because the MO was completely different to the Naso killings.
What struck me about the Melody Masters killing is that she had blunt force trauma to her head and her cabin was set on fire. I remember the Allentowns victims were supposedly hit with a blunt object and the store was set on fire.. I don't know if the store fire has anything to do with it but it was the 2 things that stuck out to me about this case.
Melody was murdered in San Anselmo Fairfax California not far from San Francisco
below are 2 articles
http://www.marinscope.com/archives/...cle_84ff46ce-515d-52d0-a6fd-5d356a71790e.html
http://www.marinscope.com/mill_vall...cle_74a2c0ef-1127-5c8d-b9ac-e12239a13287.html

Then there is Charlene Watts was killed on March 17 1977. The thing that caught my eye in this one was the date which is close to the disappearance of Russell.
The victim was beaten, raped, stabbed in the chest and then strangled. The suspect was a previous neighbor that has long been dead.
This was in Morgan Hill, CA also not far from San Francisco
https://fusiontables.google.com/DataSource?docid=13ByMM8SJiuuABF28AgAdzTSvNOEVsMKGhqZglx0E#rows:id=1

And then there is the lady I don't know if anyone has posted her
She is a Jane Doe who was found in Highland San Bernardino County on March 27 1977 she had been dead some time prior.. Its a little further down than San Francisco but the date is what got me
http://z10.invisionfree.com/usedtobedoe/index.php?showtopic=57024

And this lady I just thought it sounded like a RE senario

http://sdsheriff.net/coldcase/538276/index.html
https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/38062971/

THE ARGUS Fremont-Newark, Calif. Page 32 Wednesday, December 28, 1977 SAN DIEGO ( D P I ) Sheriff's homicide detectives yesterday tried to locate a man who shared an apartment with Elizabeth Ann Heidt, 20, whose battered body was found along a major highway four days earlier. The man is not a suspect in the killing, but investigators hope he can provide information that may help them solve the crime, sheriff's spokesman Jim McCain said. The investigators also raised the question of whether there was a link between Miss Heidi's killing and the earlier death of her son, Shawn Michael Heidt, 1.
Beatings apparently figured in both deaths. The body of Miss Heidt, daughter of David and Ann Heidt of West Des Moines, Iowa, was found dumped in a culvert along State Route 94 near Jamul, a mountain community east of San Diego, by a passerby walking his dog. The coroner's office said she had been dead less than 24 hours. The body was clad only in a jersey and bikini underwear. Death was attributed to multiple head injuries. Miss Heidt, facing trial Feb. 27 on charges of murder and felony child abuse in connection with her son's death was free on $15,000 bond. She was accused after the boy died Sept. 2, three days after she took him to a hospital. Doctors said his death was from respiratory failure due to brain damage. They said he was in critical condition with bruises on his head and face when he was admitted. The sheriff's spokesman said leads being checked by detectives included the man with whom Miss Heidt was living last August. The man and Miss Heidt gave differing accounts of how the boy was injured, medical authorities said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin