NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to agree color contacts were not as common in the 70's unlike today .... Have a pair that glow only use them for Halloween

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have to agree color contacts were not as common in the 70's unlike today .... Have a pair that glow only use them for Halloween

The guy went missing in 1988 he could have had contacts .they were popular in 1988.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

In the 70s,especially male,tinted contacts unlikely.the tattoo is a huge deal breaker
This guy wnt missing in 1988 tinted contacts were around then. But yes i forgot hw had a tattoo. I agree.

I know this is the wrong place to post this but did anyone else see the new case file on the Charlie project? Elizabeth Lamotte missing from NH 1984 could this be the Elizabeth that RE was with?

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

I know this is the wrong place to post this but did anyone else see the new case file on the Charlie project? Elizabeth Lamotte missing from NH 1984 could this be the Elizabeth that RE was with?

I sure did!�� glad you brought that up.Manchester,the name,but the year doesn't quite fit in.

The guy went missing in 1988 he could have had contacts .they were popular in 1988.

Ok now I better understand, its possible

Do not see a striking resemblance thou

I sure did!�� glad you brought that up.Manchester,the name,but the year doesn't quite fit in.

I wouldn't rule it out too quickly. 1) date missing could be wrong; and 2) the first two bodies of the A4 were found in 1985. I don't know that we really know the time of decease and we don't really know that the bodies were there when RE left town. They could have been killed and/or placed there anytime before 1985 or in 1985. However, this girl is listed as 16 when missing so it is unlikely.

Here is a HUGE what if: What if, RE left his child (the middle child) behind when he left with Denise and what if the A4 were killed by someone else after he left town? What if this bad guy's child was killed by someone else? I know LE has assumed he killed all of them. But what if he didn't? I can see him abandoning his child with someone else when he left town or leaving it with the child's mother; because that's what he did with Dawn/Lisa. I know LE's theory makes much more sense. But ya never know. There were other predators in the area at the time. There are people that said the A4 were seen with a "trucker".

IF LE is deadset on the theory that RE killed the A4 then I'd have to guess that they found RE's DNA somewhere else in the barrels; maybe even in the 1985 barrel because there would have been no reason for ANY of his DNA to be in that one.

It's scary to think what this man was capable of. I do believe there will be a high body count when all comes out😐

I wouldn't rule it out too quickly. 1) date missing could be wrong; and 2) the first two bodies of the A4 were found in 1985. I don't know that we really know the time of decease and we don't really know that the bodies were there when RE left town. They could have been killed and/or placed there anytime before 1985 or in 1985. However, this girl is listed as 16 when missing so it is unlikely.

Here is a HUGE what if: What if, RE left his child (the middle child) behind when he left with Denise and what if the A4 were killed by someone else after he left town? What if this bad guy's child was killed by someone else? I know LE has assumed he killed all of them. But what if he didn't? I can see him abandoning his child with someone else when he left town or leaving it with the child's mother; because that's what he did with Dawn/Lisa. I know LE's theory makes much more sense. But ya never know. There were other predators in the area at the time. There are people that said the A4 were seen with a "trucker".

IF LE is deadset on the theory that RE killed the A4 then I'd have to guess that they found RE's DNA somewhere else in the barrels; maybe even in the 1985 barrel because there would have been no reason for ANY of his DNA to be in that one.
Hey,I'm with you:at this point ,everyone should keep all options open .heck,I never ever thought that this would end up being the scenario()and I often asked myself if theres DNA or are they assuming RE did it?but,he did have access to the property,I mean,its pretty obvious.especially with what we now know about him later killing a wife in CA.I'm so confused,about many aspects of this case.i realize this was like 35yrs,ago,and people that may have known RE are dying or aging rapidly,I cannot believe NOBODY recognizes his photo.he came from somewhere.

Your right .... Someone in the Manchester-Allenstown area thats still alive had to of known him. Maybe someone has come forward however may have not produced any more info than they already have. There has not been an update since the end of Feb and here we are on the 1st day of April. Has anyone contacted Manchester LE, FBI or the state attorney generals office for an update.

Hey,I'm with you:at this point ,everyone should keep all options open .heck,I never ever thought that this would end up being the scenario()and I often asked myself if theres DNA or are they assuming RE did it?but,he did have access to the property,I mean,its pretty obvious.especially with what we now know about him later killing a wife in CA.I'm so confused,about many aspects of this case.i realize this was like 35yrs,ago,and people that may have known RE are dying or aging rapidly,I cannot believe NOBODY recognizes his photo.he came from somewhere.

Your right .... Someone in the Manchester-Allenstown area thats still alive had to of known him. Maybe someone has come forward however may have not produced any more info than they already have. There has not been an update since the end of Feb and here we are on the 1st day of April. Has anyone contacted Manchester LE, FBI or the state attorney generals office for an update.

I contacted NH Attorney General yest,waiting for response .other projects of mine:I'm still under the belief that since RE has a history of absconding,its possible(since his whereabouts before 1977 are unknown)that absconded from somewhere before then ..1)NY tells me they have no absconders,walkaways or escapees before 1977.2)I requested his prison records in re to eunsoons murder.in particular,visitor lists,phone logs,disciplinary records ,and prison movement.(waiting for records)3)Oregon DOC has 3escapees/walkaways between 1970-1977,I have req those records(waiting)4)requested records from CA in regards to his,arrest for stolen car and child abandonment(waiting).5)ILLINOIS,req list of absconders/escapees/walkaways between 1960-1977(waiting)6)MN,req any absconder list(waiting)7)MI,req absconder lists(waiting)8)FL-no mention of this state,but I went through 1500plus absconders,no hits...9)req Russell Randall Thompson missing person report...sigh...i dont know where else to go..btw,I'm trying to get records for RI,NH,MA,VT,ND,SD,WY,but I'm finding those tougher

I had no idea that LE would release offenders record's to the public. New to all this as I'm sure you can tell ☺

I had no idea that LE would release offenders record's to the public. New to all this as I'm sure you can tell ☺

A lil thing called Freedom of Information Act��

Thought id share. Dont know what to think is 9 years after RT and a few years after RB in manchestor
http://www.nampn.org/cases/widner_david.html

0a8840e520001e83896575c164c57214.jpg

Both have bushy eyebrows and mustache but that's about it. In 1981 photo of RE you can see he had already quite high balding forehead, even more visible on his 1985 photo above. It is no way David, missing person in 1983 (not in 1988) with full forehead hair would be the same person. David's ears are also quite distinctively and in angle sticking out, RE's not so.

Kudos for finding Russell RT http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/t/thompson_russell.html, there is very strong resemblance (eyebrows, nose, name, location etc). Russell was listed as 25 in 1977, which would make him 29 in 1981. RE is listed to be 37 in that year. Even though we know it was fake age I don't think it would vary that many years (8) from his real age, or that he would make himself older by 8 years. Younger? probably. Older? Probably not, maybe by year or two but no more. Despite this I do think that Russell could be him.

Elizabeth M had a "Hell and Death" tattoo... Wow thats well very forward for a 16 year old...

Do you really believe this, or is this be a case where there are people who DO recognize this photo, but we here on WS haven't heard about or from them? From my personal experience with State of New Hampshire law enforcement, I would not be at all surprised if they have significant information they have not shared with the public--yet.

I contacted NH Attorney General yest,waiting for response .other projects of mine:I'm still under the belief that since RE has a history of absconding,its possible(since his whereabouts before 1977 are unknown)that absconded from somewhere before then ..1)NY tells me they have no absconders,walkaways or escapees before 1977.2)I requested his prison records in re to eunsoons murder.in particular,visitor lists,phone logs,disciplinary records ,and prison movement.(waiting for records)3)Oregon DOC has 3escapees/walkaways between 1970-1977,I have req those records(waiting)4)requested records from CA in regards to his,arrest for stolen car and child abandonment(waiting).5)ILLINOIS,req list of absconders/escapees/walkaways between 1960-1977(waiting)6)MN,req any absconder list(waiting)7)MI,req absconder lists(waiting)8)FL-no mention of this state,but I went through 1500plus absconders,no hits...9)req Russell Randall Thompson missing person report...sigh...i dont know where else to go..btw,I'm trying to get records for RI,NH,MA,VT,ND,SD,WY,but I'm finding those tougher

Thank you so much for everything you're doing! Have you considered requesting records for Maine?

Both have bushy eyebrows and mustache but that's about it. In 1981 photo of RE you can see he had already quite high balding forehead, even more visible on his 1985 photo above. It is no way David, missing person in 1983 (not in 1988) with full forehead hair would be the same person. David's ears are also quite distinctively and in angle sticking out, RE's not so.

Kudos for finding Russell RT http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/t/thompson_russell.html, there is very strong resemblance (eyebrows, nose, name, location etc). Russell was listed as 25 in 1977, which would make him 29 in 1981. RE is listed to be 37 in that year. Even though we know it was fake age I don't think it would vary that many years (8) from his real age, or that he would make himself older by 8 years. Younger? probably. Older? Probably not, maybe by year or two but no more. Despite this I do think that Russell could be him.

If this name is an alias, he likely stole the identity, including birthdate, for this name as well. He did seem to use names with birthdates of other folks. He did not seem to care about the discrepancy in age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname