NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for everything you're doing! Have you considered requesting records for Maine?

Yes,I'm working on the eastern states,will try n do all states.maine is another tough one for me but ill keep trying.

Your right .... Someone in the Manchester-Allenstown area thats still alive had to of known him. Maybe someone has come forward however may have not produced any more info than they already have. There has not been an update since the end of Feb and here we are on the 1st day of April. Has anyone contacted Manchester LE, FBI or the state attorney generals office for an update.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wonder if LE working the case ever contacted the Neighbors at 927 Hayward ST. That are listed in the City Directory as living there at the same time Evans is listed as . I'm pretty sure at least one of them is still in the community.

WOW wow wow super good eye Newfiedee that Really looks like him and falls into the birth range and height and totally his style of crazy hair.. his eyes say green but everything else seems so close...I wonder if anyone knows When in 1977 he appeared in New Hampshire because apparently he disappeared early in 1977. Seriously I think you nailed this one!.. I wonder what he did and or who he killed or took with him to all of a sudden disappear?

View attachment 113710View attachment 113711

I have blue eyes that occasionally change to green. Could be the same case with Evans. It has to be him! Eye shape, nose, brows, and hair texture are too similar!

So, it appears that Thompson was just added to the Charley Project on March 7 2017. Does that mean that he has come to the attention of someone since this case has blown open? Someone who also sees a resemblance? Someone in Law Enforcement?

Meaghan, the Charley Project administrator, had posted on her blog on Mar 31st that several people were contacting her regarding more info on Thompson. She said she heard from people about him 3-4 times in the past week.

Meaghan, the Charley Project administrator, had posted on her blog on Mar 31st that several people were contacting her regarding more info on Thompson. She said she heard from people about him 3-4 times in the past week.

She posted yesterday

Well, he's on CDOJ, and I don't know anything more about him than what's in the casefile. CDOJ, unfortunately, is PACKED with cases that aren't available anywhere else.

Wonder if LE working the case ever contacted the Neighbors at 927 Hayward ST. That are listed in the City Directory as living there at the same time Evans is listed as . I'm pretty sure at least one of them is still in the community.

I wonder if there is any connection to Evan's neighbor, Denise Danenault who went missing in June 1980, 6/7 months before Evans fled Manchester. In my opinion alarm bells would be going off in my head if I was Manchester law enforcement. I'm surprised there isn't much mentioned on her at all, especially with the coverage on Bob Evans. A single, dark haired, mid-20's mom who goes missing that lived on the same street as a known killer of dark haired, mid-20's mom's (Denise Beaudin and Allenstown adult). Seems fishy to me.

One thing that has always puzzled me.it makes sense that Elizabeth is the woman in the barrel.and he killed the four.then hooked up with Denise and left NH.to me it doesn't make sense the other way around.i wonder why on earth he didn't leave NH right away after killing them?granted in also confused why he didn't leave after killing eusoon,he even continued to live in the same house with her body.but I think at that point he was getting to old and worn out to keep drifting.just doesn't make sense to me why a drifter would kill 4,dump the barrels where he was known to have access,and stick around.

One thing that has always puzzled me.it makes sense that Elizabeth is the woman in the barrel.and he killed the four.then hooked up with Denise and left NH.to me it doesn't make sense the other way around.i wonder why on earth he didn't leave NH right away after killing them?granted in also confused why he didn't leave after killing eusoon,he even continued to live in the same house with her body.but I think at that point he was getting to old and worn out to keep drifting.just doesn't make sense to me why a drifter would kill 4,dump the barrels where he was known to have access,and stick around.

I think she is Elizabeth as well. During the time he listed having a wife named Elizabeth, he also referenced having a 2 year old and 6 month old which is around the same ages of the youngest victims. Don't know why he wouldn't reference the oldest but that could have been a cousin or young aunt to the children.

About Eunsoon's body remaining, he could have done that before, like concealed the bodies and dumped them when he was onto the next place. I think he stayed there as long as he could because he simply had it to good. Eunsoon was a chemist so she likely had some money, and with Evans past living in the shell of a camper, it was probably like paradise. I agree he probably didn't want to go back to drifting at his age. I think he knew he was going to be caught, it seemed he was just riding it out until he did.

1980 - New Hampshire

• (January 9th) – New Hampshire, Manchester - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44) – Certified letter sent to his Hayward address letter was signed for by an Elizabeth Evans
• (February) – New Hampshire, Manchester- Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44) - Arrested for worthless checks; listed spouse as Elizabeth - Referenced having a 2 years old and a 6 Month old
• (June) – New Hampshire, Manchester - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44) - Arrested for Electrical Power Theft (Diverting Power); listed spouse as Elizabeth
• (October) – New Hampshire, Manchester - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44)
- Arrested for Electrical Power theft (Diverting Power); no spouse listed.

Feb 80 - (2) year old & (6) month old

(2) Year Old - Estimated birth year 1977-1978 Could also back into 1977 as that we do not know at the time he stated two year old if her birthday had or had not passed.
(6) Month Old - Estimated birth year 1979

Both children would have been born after RE's Manchester arrival date of Spring 1977.

Someone had to of seen them at some point, co-worker, neighbor etc ...

Wonder if anyone has looked for birth records at the local hospital for the year 1979

Unsure if the local newspaper had birth announcements in 1979 it was automatically done in the city I was raised.

I wonder if there is any connection to Evan's neighbor, Denise Danenault who went missing in June 1980, 6/7 months before Evans fled Manchester. In my opinion alarm bells would be going off in my head if I was Manchester law enforcement. I'm surprised there isn't much mentioned on her at all, especially with the coverage on Bob Evans. A single, dark haired, mid-20's mom who goes missing that lived on the same street as a known killer of dark haired, mid-20's mom's (Denise Beaudin and Allenstown adult). Seems fishy to me.

Odd that the Denise D. that you are referencing here disappeared in June and is also the same time that this "Elizabeth" last signed certified mail. Do you think maybe he and this Denise D. had a thing going? Or, maybe she was helping him out, like "hey, I'm expecting this certified mail that is important but I have to work, can you run over there today when the mailman comes just in case it comes today?" Maybe he was kinda grooming her this way into a friendship due to the young children that SHE had?

NOTE: the Oakhill Blog has a news article that states she had just broken off a relationship.

I don't know, so MANY possibilities in this case. :( UGH.

Wonder if anyone has looked for birth records at the local hospital for the year 1979

Unsure if the local newspaper had birth announcements in 1979 it was automatically done in the city I was raised.

I know our local paper birth announcements for a long time, but I think they were voluntary.

Odd that the Denise D. that you are referencing here disappeared in June and is also the same time that this "Elizabeth" last signed certified mail. Do you think maybe he and this Denise D. had a thing going? Or, maybe she was helping him out, like "hey, I'm expecting this certified mail that is important but I have to work, can you run over there today when the mailman comes just in case it comes today?" Maybe he was kinda grooming her this way into a friendship due to the young children that SHE had?

NOTE: the Oakhill Blog has a news article that states she had just broken off a relationship.

I never even thought of that! Denise's disappearance being the same month as the last time Elizabeth signed his mail. Denise had just recently gotten a divorce from her husband and was living with a roommate on 343 Hayward street. Strangely enough her ex-husband is listed as living at that address just a year later, and was still living there when he got arrested in 1999. However, I'm leaning toward him moving into her place after her disappearance to not break the lease. When someone goes missing under unusual circumstances the husband/ex is usually high on suspect list, so I don't think he's involved because moving into her place after would be too risky if he had actually killed her.

Yeah, I feel you on that! The possibilities are endless! And in multiple states too! Now that you've pointed out Elizabeth and Denise seemed to disappear around the same time, I'm wondering if that's not just coincidence. If she turned out to be Elizabeth that would be insane! I'm thinking that she could have been friends with Elizabeth or babysat the children, or set up play dates since they both had small children, maybe even went to the same preschool. If Evans is involved, she likely knew too much.

Someone had to have seen or known Evans family he referenced in 1980 (I wonder what medium the reference actually was). My guess if the woman in the barrel is actually Elizabeth, since her youngest child is 1-3 years old and not Evans child, her relationship with Evans could have been very brief that neighbors just went on without noticing. He seemed to move very quickly in his relationships, Marries Eunsoon Jun in August 2001 and kills her June 2002, and Girlfriend Denise Beaudin moves in with him sometime in 1981 and they disappear in December of that year.

But how would this Denise D. fit in?she couldn't be the oldest female in barrel,the jane doe was related to the other two--id think it would be known if Denise d had to little relatives who had gone missing as well..and she cant be the middle child's mother,because she was with someone else,likely couldn't hide a little girl..or are you thinking Denise d.would be an unrelated victim?

But how would this Denise D. fit in?she couldn't be the oldest female in barrel,the jane doe was related to the other two--id think it would be known if Denise d had to little relatives who had gone missing as well..and she cant be the middle child's mother,because she was with someone else,likely couldn't hide a little girl..or are you thinking Denise d.would be an unrelated victim?

Definitely not the victim in the barrel, but the time of her disappearance and the fact she lived on the same street as Evans is suspicious to me. She also fits the profile of his known victims from this time, single mothers in their mid-20's. Owutatangledweb pointed out that she went missing in the same month as "Elizabeth" was last mentioned. According to the Oakhill Research blog she had lived at that residence as early as 1977, the same as Evans was known to have been in Manchester. There is no evidence obviously especially if they even knew each other, but I just always found it fishy she went missing in such close proximity of a serial killer and around the time he was known to have killed others.

Denise D's sons appear from their family picture to possibly have been old enough to perhaps remember RE and his kids if they met them. Here's hoping NH has tracked them down and shown them his picture.

There are sooo many theories here its really crazy!!! But they are all good!.

I was reading this and remembered the news clipping from her thread, which mentioned Denise's roommate Tamara Leiby who on her own started investigating Denise's disappearance. It mentions her going to the bar that Denise was last seen at and speaking with 2 men who apparently last saw her and told her she said she was going to a party.. Well with that in mind I thought how Evans was a big drinker and that was a Local bar.. Could Evans have been one of the 2 men her roommate said were the last to see Denise?

And now another thing which makes it a little strange now reading what aThousandYearsWide wrote about Denise's ex-husband moving into her house after she died...soooo did he move into the house with her old roommate Tamara? That's a little odd too!!..
Denise Daneault article 1980[1].png
http://oakhillresearch.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/denise-daneault.html

I never even thought of that! Denise's disappearance being the same month as the last time Elizabeth signed his mail. Denise had just recently gotten a divorce from her husband and was living with a roommate on 343 Hayward street. Strangely enough her ex-husband is listed as living at that address just a year later, and was still living there when he got arrested in 1999. However, I'm leaning toward him moving into her place after her disappearance to not break the lease. When someone goes missing under unusual circumstances the husband/ex is usually high on suspect list, so I don't think he's involved because moving into her place after would be too risky if he had actually killed her.

Yeah, I feel you on that! The possibilities are endless! And in multiple states too! Now that you've pointed out Elizabeth and Denise seemed to disappear around the same time, I'm wondering if that's not just coincidence. If she turned out to be Elizabeth that would be insane! I'm thinking that she could have been friends with Elizabeth or babysat the children, or set up play dates since they both had small children, maybe even went to the same preschool. If Evans is involved, she likely knew too much.

Someone had to have seen or known Evans family he referenced in 1980 (I wonder what medium the reference actually was). My guess if the woman in the barrel is actually Elizabeth, since her youngest child is 1-3 years old and not Evans child, her relationship with Evans could have been very brief that neighbors just went on without noticing. He seemed to move very quickly in his relationships, Marries Eunsoon Jun in August 2001 and kills her June 2002, and Girlfriend Denise Beaudin moves in with him sometime in 1981 and they disappear in December of that year.

Your amazing Cafegirl doing a lot wow! I hope they all get back to you! I never heard back from anybody on my suggestion of Peter Bosnick or Annie Yassie...Sad sad sad... Only on the Oakhill page they said they saw the resemblance also.

I contacted NH Attorney General yest,waiting for response .other projects of mine:I'm still under the belief that since RE has a history of absconding,its possible(since his whereabouts before 1977 are unknown)that absconded from somewhere before then ..1)NY tells me they have no absconders,walkaways or escapees before 1977.2)I requested his prison records in re to eunsoons murder.in particular,visitor lists,phone logs,disciplinary records ,and prison movement.(waiting for records)3)Oregon DOC has 3escapees/walkaways between 1970-1977,I have req those records(waiting)4)requested records from CA in regards to his,arrest for stolen car and child abandonment(waiting).5)ILLINOIS,req list of absconders/escapees/walkaways between 1960-1977(waiting)6)MN,req any absconder list(waiting)7)MI,req absconder lists(waiting)8)FL-no mention of this state,but I went through 1500plus absconders,no hits...9)req Russell Randall Thompson missing person report...sigh...i dont know where else to go..btw,I'm trying to get records for RI,NH,MA,VT,ND,SD,WY,but I'm finding those tougher

There are sooo many theories here its really crazy!!! But they are all good!.

I was reading this and remembered the news clipping from her thread, which mentioned Denise's roommate Tamara Leiby who on her own started investigating Denise's disappearance. It mentions her going to the bar that Denise was last seen at and speaking with 2 men who apparently last saw her and told her she said she was going to a party.. Well with that in mind I thought how Evans was a big drinker and that was a Local bar.. Could Evans have been one of the 2 men her roommate said were the last to see Denise?

And now another thing which makes it a little strange now reading what aThousandYearsWide wrote about Denise's ex-husband moving into her house after she died...soooo did he move into the house with her old roommate Tamara? That's a little odd too!!..
attachment.php

http://oakhillresearch.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/denise-daneault.html

I wonder if they've talked to Denise D's roommate to see if RE could be one of the two men? If so, I'd be curious to know who the other guy was.
Also, it may not be as hinky as it looks that her ex moved into her apartment, if it were a rental property owned by his family, maybe?
Someone had mentioned on her thread that someone with the same last name owned a neighboring property as well. If she lived in a rental property owned by her in laws, it wouldn't be a red flag if her husband took it over, IMHO. As far as her roommate, Tammy could have moved out by then.

I wonder if they've talked to Denise D's roommate to see if RE could be one of the two men? If so, I'd be curious to know who the other guy was.
Also, it may not be as hinky as it looks that her ex moved into her apartment, if it were a rental property owned by his family, maybe?
Someone had mentioned on her thread that someone with the same last name owned a neighboring property as well. If she lived in a rental property owned by her in laws, it wouldn't be a red flag if her husband took it over, IMHO. As far as her roommate, Tammy could have moved out by then.

In fact, Denise's father in law DID own the apartment building. I suspect that when Denise and her husband divorced, that she remained in the apartment with the boys, and had a roommate move in to help pay rent. When Denise went missing, her ex moved back in with the boys. What I find really odd about this case is that Denise was declared deceased. There is a Social Security death record. Why was she declared deceased, and by whom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member