Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some do and some don't. I know it is hard to believe but you really don't need to. Not much is in the area except locals and people passing through here and there. As I said they would be noticed

Unfortunately, they may not be noticed, as the area is a "tourist trap" to some degree... Fishermen and hunters from all around flock here.

Has it been verified the FB account is actually the stepdad? His "friends" are all strippers or in the *advertiser censored* industry from what I can tell? Definitely gross.

I hope she ran away and is ok.

Yes, if you scroll down his page to older posts, there is one from Celina's sister, also his best friend is also listed as one of Celina's friends.

As far as LE looking to Vermont as well, the RSO relative of mom's husband is also from VT.

Some do and some don't. I know it is hard to believe but you really don't need to. Not much is in the area except locals and people passing through here and there. As I said they would be noticed

Unfortunately, they may not be noticed, as the area is a "tourist trap" to some degree... Fishermen and hunters from all around flock here.

There is a commercial business, a restaurant next to their home. Someone posted that there looked to be long haul type trucks in the parking lot.... I doubt a trucker would be scrutinized that much... Also, it works in an abductor's favor if there is a good chance a door or window won't be locked... That is how Shasta and Dylan Groene's abductor got to them, through an open kitchen door.... MOO

You would think WN would have closed off that FB page by now...

I am wondering if that 'retired military' has actually been verified. Maybe it was actually ex-military, and discharged for mental issues. I know several men retired from successful careers in the military, and none of them would have the skanky Facebook history like this guy has.

(In 2003)

A forensic examiner deemed Noyes a paranoid schizophrenic who likey developed his mental illness while in the Air Force, according to court documents.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-hampshire-girl-search-extends-canada/story?id=14178067

I get the feeling that by saying this is still a missing persons case, they are not ready to say it is a "homicide" case...but I can't help thinking the worse, and hoping I am wrong of course.

If he suffers from paranoid schizophrenia, would he be mentally organized enough to pull something like this off? Not sure about him.

I may be the last to know, but just read on another forum about the documents found by ABC. The SF has been diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic and incompetent to stand trial for prior offense. He broke into ex-girlfriend's bedroom while she was sleeping and fiddled with the mattress and threatened her. Wow--and yet LE is saying that this does not raise suspicion?! I'd be a terrible detective because I'd probably go with gut instinct rather than objectively chase down other leads. I'd be focusing on this guy, turning him every which way but loose seeking answers and trying to trip him up. Remember that the guy up in NY who caught little Liebe (sp?) had these kinds of mental problems too.

I'd want to know if he takes meds and if he has been off them lately I'd lock him in to a statement and then start tearing it apart for inconsistencies. I'd like to see him questioned again and again to see if his story changes. Exactly how does he account for each hour of the past three days? Surely his computer will show activity and it will show periods of inactivity. I'm sure that LE has already gone over him with a fine-toothed comb. Still, mentally ill/psychotic predators, who normally don't have sense enough to come in out of the rain, often pull off crimes with unbelievable skill, cunning, and sick "brilliance."

For those of you asking about an Amber Alert, the AG's office has pointed to the very specific criteria that must be met for one to be issued. They say this case does not meet the criteria for the following reasons: there must be a clear indication of the person the child is with and also a good description of a vehicle or mode of transportation along with possible locations they could be heading. Investigators do not have this information.

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Search_Continues_For_Missing_11-Year-Old_Girl#ixzz1TS6B1JVD

NH needs to revamp its Amber Alert guidelines if this is the case. According to this, if a child is abducted by an unknown person in an unknown vehicle, no Amber alert. What? I thought the purpose of the AA is to have everyone watching out for the child ASAP. There seems to be too many conditions here to be met to be of much use!

If he suffers from paranoid schizophrenia, would he be mentally organized enough to pull something like this off? Not sure about him.

I am wondering the same thing. If he had harmed her I don't think he could have covered it up well enough to still be walking around free. But I do wonder if it is connected to him somehow. Maybe one of his RSO relatives or friends took over.

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Search_Continues_For_Missing_11-Year-Old_Girl#ixzz1TS6B1JVD

NH needs to revamp its Amber Alert guidelines if this is the case. According to this, if a child is abducted by an unknown person in an unknown vehicle, no Amber alert. What? I thought the purpose of the AA is to have everyone watching out for the child ASAP. There seems to be too many conditions here to be met to be of much use!

But can you imagine the number of calls flooding into LEA's if no vehicle info at all is available? Every dark-haired young girl seen with any male, i.e.
I think the main thing is to get word out and they seem to be doing a good job...I do think there should be some link to long-haul truckers that alerts them of all missing children ASAP.

I do know that Liebe's killer in NY heard voices and went to a certain club because its noise drowned out the voices. And he seemed fairly organized to me, although sloppy and caught before he could dispose of remains. Speaking of organization, this SF sure has Facebook down pat. Sure knows how to navigate around there.

Schizophrenics, IIRC, have delusions and auditory hallucinations. It's unusual, I think, for there to be so many sex offenders in one family. Maybe not. Seems that his web of acquaintances and family should be looked at very closely.

But can you imagine the number of calls flooding into LEA's if no vehicle info at all is available? Every dark-haired young girl seen with any male, i.e.
I think the main thing is to get word out and they seem to be doing a good job...I do think there should be some link to long-haul truckers that alerts them of all missing children ASAP.

Pennsylvania requirements: (my state)
The Amber Plan will be activated when State Police determine that the abduction victim is under 16 years of age (or under 18 for children with a mental or physical disability); the victim is in danger of death or serious injury; and the abduction was committed by a non-family member.

NH requirements:
Criteria for Activation:
* Victim is 17 years of age or younger
* Law Enforcement believes the victim is in danger of serious bodily harm or death
* There is enough descriptive information about the child, abductor, and/or suspect's vehicle to believe an immediate alert will help
* The child and/or abductor is likely to still be in the area.

I still think NH is way too restrictive in issuing an alert.

Snipped

To quote from Dr. E. Fuller Torrey - a well known researcher, psychiatrist and author in this field, - From his recently published book "Out of the Shadows - Confronting America's Mental Illness Crisis" - page 49:

...Emerging studies, however, suggest that the association between paranoid delusions and violence may be less straightforward. Pamela Taylor, Burce Link, et al have reported studies that: Strong predictors of violence in the mentally ill are the feeling that others are out to harm them and a feeling that their mind is dominated by forces beyond their control or that thoughts are being put into their head"

The final factor that may predict violence is the specific type of hallucinations. Command hallucinations, in which voices tell the schizophrenic person what to do, may be compelling predictors of violence"

http://www.schizophrenia.com/family/viol.htm

I don't trust my theories much anymore about these kids who vanish into thin air. I remember that I was positive that Richard Ricci was the guy who had kidnapped Elizabeth Smart. I mean, I had it all figured out; the extra miles on his car, his sketchy past, criminal record, etc. I guess sometimes there are weirdos/perverts who operate on the edge of the law but who really are not child abductors or killers. Still, my money so far is on the SF or one of his cronies or relatives.

Another poster posted videos that show Jane Young is good at saying things that's 180 degrees from the truth.

Yes... she is amazing at protecting the investigation.

Her saying they are still looking for her means nothing to me. She said the same thing about Krista when we had already heard about the body being found.

Her saying there is nothing suspicious would be laughable if this wasn't so serious. Celina is 11, gone, her stepfather has a record, she had access to the internet... oh... and the person saying there is nothing suspicious???
She works on Homicides.

Only when she says they DID find her, or says they arrested somebody will I believe her immediately.

Here are those videos:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NH NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 Jul 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member