Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be a Debbie Downer, but if it was an accidental drowning, why the sudden and intense focus on one area? Accidental drownings don't generally come with info.

Seems obvious, but I think the stepfather killed her, dumped her, and then finally cracked under the scrutiny. He probably tried to kill himself and left a note. A "cleansing" confession. Unfortunately for him, help came too quickly. Now he's getting emergency treatment and LE knew where to look. The timing all fits. I never really had hope for a good outcome with this one, particularly after reading certain people's FB entries.

IMO only there would be others jumping with her. Doesn't seem like something you would go do on your own. moo

I also believe the high temp for that day was 70? and the low around 46... Dont think its warm enough for a swim. JMO

I don't think kids would be meeting to jump in the water that particular night. If I recall correctly the temps were in the 40's that evening.

I simply see 3 options:
1. She walked along the old track and fell in
2. She jumped to commit suicide
3. Her remains were dropped there

I think 1 and 2 are very unlikely. Possible but unlikely.

This is a still from a video of where LE had gone down under the bridge...

b8ppo8.png

CCass.jpg

Okay, I have cropped a portion of the map. I need clarification...Is the dive team and AAG at the dam, which is marked in the crop with the hikers (search team) or is the dive team at what appears to be an old bridge crossing from 253 to route 3?

UPDATES ~ Okay, the red arrow points to the train bridge, which is where it appears that the dive teams and AAG are at.

Hollye....can you show us the home from this view?

That's a good point about them zeroing in on this location. I think it's a little too early to jump to conclusions. What I can say is that the train track bridge seems like a place that only a local would know. My guess is that they searched near bridges because those are areas where a body is likely to get trapped.

Per WMUR, they're taping off the area around the bridge.

Hollye....can you show us the home from this view?

Here home is south of the crop. If you go to my map in my siggy, you can see where her house is. It is not far.

I don't think kids would be meeting to jump in the water that particular night. If I recall correctly the temps were in the 40's that evening.

I simply see 3 options:
1. She walked along the old track and fell in
2. She jumped to commit suicide
3. Her remains were dropped there

I think 1 and 2 are very unlikely. Possible but unlikely.

I really dont think she committed suicide. Moo Someone would have noticed a mood disorder. 11 is kind of young. moo

Nothing on the scanner however I would think this would be on a closed channel.

Here home is south of the crop. If you go to my map in my siggy, you can see where her house is. It is not far.

Thanks Hollye....I had been viewing your map all morning, but not in the satellite mode. Finally figured it out. Thanks so much.

The interview with the step dad will be posted in minutes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname