Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
e85353ca-f25c-45c8-97e8-5fa431e5e213_400.jpg

This looks like the tower structure in the back is part of the dam.

I agree, they were searching between the bridge and the dam in the video that was posted this morning so perhaps they've found something at the dam and not the bridge.

Here you can see the relation to where Celina's home (yellow house outline) is to where the Dam (green hikers) and the train bridge (red alert) are...

CCass-1.jpg

I wondered whether she had AC in her home. If it was that cool, though, it rules out a walk at night to cool off. If she frequented that bridge, her friends surely know it.

I am curious as to what there could possibly be in over 200 tips. If she went missing in the middle of the night how would anyone know anything about it except the perp. Unless it was a group or unless the perp talked. jmo

For the sake of argument, if Celina was fell or was dropped off the Gate Street bridge, would her remains have drifted down to the dam? Gate Street is extremely close to her home.

I wondered whether she had AC in her home. If it was that cool, though, it rules out a walk at night to cool off. If she frequented that bridge, her friends surely know it.[/QUOTE

When i was her age me and my friends would walk on a train track like that except trains would go down there. we were idiots. We would also swim in the creek.

WMUR reporter talked to WN as he walked along the road. She asked if he slept last night and he said 'yeah'. She asked how Celina's mother doing and he said 'fine'. H3 was kind of muttering his answers, looking down. Later he sat on a porch. An ambulance arrived and took him to the hospital.

Well, I'm beginning to get a picture in my head. I bet nobody knows whether she had AC at home.

IDK about any AC at home.But the earliest LE reports said that " she may well have had her bedroom window open " . I read this in a news report on the first thread of Celina's forum here...MOO

For the sake of argument, if Celina was fell or was dropped off the Gate Street bridge, would her remains have drifted down to the dam? Gate Street is extremely close to her home.

No, the river runs south, so if she was found near the old train bridge and dam, then she would have had to have gone into the water further upstream.

I wondered whether she had AC in her home. If it was that cool, though, it rules out a walk at night to cool off. If she frequented that bridge, her friends surely know it.[/QUOTE

When i was her age me and my friends would walk on a train track like that except trains would go down there. we were idiots. We would also swim in the creek.

I think that is something you would do with friends, not alone and at night... JMO

Like in the movie, Stand By Me.

My heart is very heavy right now. :(

Looking at hollye's map, a theory is that someone, not a local towns person,
but a passer-thru, picked up Celina near by her house. Did something to her,
threw her body off the Gale St bridge (Rt 114), and then immediately continued
on Rt 114, hi-tailing it on up to Canada.

This just sooo sad!!

More pictures from the area minutes ago:

Attachments

• Police presence.png
    Police presence.png
    184.8 KB · Views: 60
  • Road by river.png
    Road by river.png
    214.5 KB · Views: 54
Any news on what is wrong with the SF? I was just checking the news and don't want to read back through the thread, saw that he is being taken to hospital??

IDK about any AC at home.But the earliest LE reports said that " she may well have had her bedroom window open " . I read this in a news report on the first thread of Celina's forum here...MOO

The temps were in the 40's on the night in question...which explains why Celina was wearing the pullover described in her last known appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member