Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Onca again, there is no reason to believe Mom is in a wheelchair...she WAS in a wheelchair for a short period due to shock or whatever...this keeps coming up again and again, and unless someone has a link showing that she is regulary confined to a wheelchair or has an illness/disability making one required, we should let it go...

I was the one that posted about the Durham Rule and NH is the ONLY state that uses that. For those who don't know or didn't see it, under Durham, the jury decides if the person is insane and no doctors are needed, really. And more importantly, the defendant is not "criminally responsible if his unlawful act is the product of a mental disease or defect."

http://criminal.findlaw.com/crimes/more-criminal-topics/insanity-defense/the-durham-rule.html

How can anyone who would murder an innocent child not have a mental defect? Ugh!

There was more to this quote. In the article quoted he says "I just hope justice is brought and whoever's responsible gets the max because that little girl didn't deserve that," BUT I'm not just talking about that, there was also something more in another article, about being left grasping for answers or something. I will try to go find it again.

ETA: Not the one with the quote, but does say it here: " The grief-stricken grandfather of 11-year-old Celina Cass is pleading for police to solve the girl’s suspicious death and not leave loved ones grasping for answers like they are in Florida’s Casey Anthony case."

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/r...dad_cries_out_for_justice_celina_cass_murder/

There was also this quote that I didn't see int he other article: "“They brought an army up here to search for her. And I believe they will get to the bottom of this, because something’s wrong,” he said outside his home."

:greetings: Respectfully snipped for space and BBM

This is exactly what I have been waiting for since I heard that for certain the neighbor called 911. I am so upset about this that I don't know what to do. Especially knowing that the SF was posting to people on facebook at 9:11, so he was obviously not too distraught to function. I'm going to be mostly quiet today. I have a meeting with some people and a detective on Saturday to discuss information in a cold case that I had posted about here 2 years ago, to discuss what details I am allowed to post here about the case and that means I need to get a jump on some school work. Probably best that I put myself in Time Out until we hear something more. I'm too angry and out of patience with people not calling 911 to trust myself at this point. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined that this happened so often. :(

Codepink, I've really enjoyed your posts and the passion you bring to the forum. Also nice to see you incorporating your passion for justice into your education. You're among many other smart folks on this site! I used to think I was a pretty good "detective" (unofficial) until I read the brilliant posts of Websleuthers.

Last night when I posted about the criminal mind, I was too tired to get into a deep explanation but this is what the police guy told me. Mind you it was not a discussion about the Celina Cass case, it was about crime in general and how criminal act.

If CC bedroom was in the basement how could her mother go there if she is in a wheelchair? Or is the wheelchair a temporary thing?

New Hampshire is a frugal state as far as funding for stuff like that goes..

RSBM
BBM

I don't think it's been reported why LN has been in a wheelchair in some
photos & has walked 'with the aid of friends on either side" in others.

I posted several threads back, that whatever the reason she need(ed) a
w/c just that day or sometimes or often... and if ambulatory at other times...
she prolly has some difficulty going up & down basement stairs.

There were a few of us that speculated she may have one or more medical conditions,
for which one needs a w/c off & on. But no one has said that she has uses the w/c on a regular basis.

She went to the hospital that day for stress related symptoms.
Maybe she was in the w/c just that day... for whatever symptoms she had that day.

Private Memorial Planned for Celina Cass; Investigators Still Searching for Cause of Death
by America's Newsroom Posted in: Celina Cass, Missing, Selena Cass Share: Facebook

Twitter

Tumblr

Email

As her family prepares to lay the 11-year-old girl to rest, a cause of death in the case of Celina Cass remains unknown by investigators. In comments to a reporter, Celina’s biological father says he can’t express the pain he’s going through in the wake of losing his daughter. “It’s incredibly heart-wrenching; I don’t know how to even explain it. It’s crushing.”

Most recently, authorities have hauled away a silver pickup truck from her home typically driven by her step-father.

Former LAPD homicide detective Mark Fuhrman weighed in on the case, saying that authorities can’t rule out the family as possible suspects, just as they can’t rule out someone on the outside.

<modsnip>

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/08/0...stigators-still-searching-for-cause-of-death/

Video available at link

I think AL is becoming more clear in his thoughts as time goes by after leaving the hospitsal.
Plus, I think he's getting a lot of feedback/comments from his family.... ALjr & parents.

I wonder about ALjr & if he spent much time at Louisa's house.
There is at least one photo of him next to Louisa (Mo) & Wendell (SF).

I wonder if he'll be making any comments to the media.
His silence is bothering me. I'd think he knows a lot more than he's saying... which is nada.

I think that is right.. He was unaware of a lot of things.. I think the more familiar he became with the facts. He was/is also heavily medicated. He did say when he came out of the hospital for Celina to come home to Daddy or something like that..

This is what you're looking for...

"The next thing I know they are staying on an air mattress on the cellar floor, staying down in the cellar and to me it's like, why would they do that? It wasn't a good atmosphere over there, there were a lot of people in and out of that place and a lot of faces every time I went over there. It hurts me incredibly. I don't even know how to explain it-- it's crushing-- it's heart crushing-- it's like a sore that is never going to leave," said Laro.

http://www.wgme.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wgme_vid_8756.shtml

Do the "people in and out" and "a lot of faces" comment refer to before-- or after--she went missing? If it was before, then why on earth would there be so much traffic in a tiny town's apartment house? I could understand lots of in-and-out company during the time she went missing (after parents returned to the home).

"Former LAPD homicide detective Mark Fuhrman weighed in on the case, saying that authorities can&#8217;t rule out the family as possible suspects, just as they can&#8217;t rule out someone on the outside."

Duh!

Private Memorial Planned for Celina Cass; Investigators Still Searching for Cause of Death
by America's Newsroom Posted in: Celina Cass, Missing, Selena Cass Share: Facebook

Twitter

Tumblr

Email

As her family prepares to lay the 11-year-old girl to rest, a cause of death in the case of Celina Cass remains unknown by investigators. In comments to a reporter, Celina&#8217;s biological father says he can&#8217;t express the pain he&#8217;s going through in the wake of losing his daughter. &#8220;It&#8217;s incredibly heart-wrenching; I don&#8217;t know how to even explain it. It&#8217;s crushing.&#8221;

Most recently, authorities have hauled away a silver pickup truck from her home typically driven by her step-father.

Former LAPD homicide detective Mark Fuhrman weighed in on the case, saying that authorities can&#8217;t rule out the family as possible suspects, just as they can&#8217;t rule out someone on the outside.

<modsnip>

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/08/0...stigators-still-searching-for-cause-of-death/

Video available at link

Is it a known fact that she was deceased when she went into the water? I do not remember LE saying this. Or is this a Fuhrmanism?

&#8220;They might have some evidence along the river of a vehicle or vegetation that had been compromised by someone driving off the road.&#8221;

This pretty much ties to another article which claimed they were looking at the undercarriages of that vehicle (s) towed off.

Do we know what did KM did for a living?

And what WN & NN do for a living.
I know that WN is retired from the USAF and may be on disability...
but what does he do all day if he doesn't have a job?

Last night when I posted about the criminal mind, I was too tired to get into a deep explanation but this is what the police guy told me. Mind you it was not a discussion about the Celina Cass case, it was about crime in general and how criminal act.

He told me that most criminals aren't that smart (not like you see on TV where things have plans etc.) that average criminals committee crimes when there is opportunity. They also don't like to go outside of their area since they want to know their surroundings. For example if they have to run through the woods they want to be familiar with them, and not be in a place where they don't know where they running. He also said they don't think that far ahead..

Which is why I doubt that someone was setting up WN. The cast of characters is interesting and shows a dysfunctional family at best.

If CC bedroom was in the basement how could her mother go there if she is in a wheelchair? Or is the wheelchair a temporary thing? I did not notice any ramps on the house going inside. If the family is on some type of assistance for housing it is not likely that the family had the equipment in the house for a disabled person to go down the cellar steps.

I worked with an elderly client who needed a wheelchair and she could not get a ramp because they don't like to invest that amount of dollars on rental properties..

New Hampshire is a frugal state as far as funding for stuff like that goes..

Interesting discussion with your LE friend. Every once in a while, even a hapless criminal will commit what ends up being the "perfect" crime--particularly when the concept of "reasonable doubt" and nebulous/conflicting forensics enter the picture. The pieces of the crime just fall perfectly into place. (I'm thinking of Casey Anthony at the moment.) None of these potential suspects are Einsteins, but unless LE has some airtight evidence, then we may have a repeat of the Orlando fiasco.

What can I say? I can't tear myself away! LOL!

I think AL is becoming more clear in his thoughts as time goes by after leaving the hospitsal.
Plus, I think he's getting a lot of feedback/comments from his family.... ALjr & parents.

I wonder about ALjr & if he spent much time at Louisa's house.
There is at least one photo of him next to Louisa (Mo) & Wendell (SF).

I wonder if he'll be making any comments to the media.
His silence is bothering me. I'd think he knows a lot more than he's saying... which is nada.

I think that you are right. I am 100000000% certain he did not do this in his coma, so there is no guilt there, but from the start I have thought that his....calm, was abnormal. I really think that he is on something (nothing nefarious, but prescribed to keep him so...calm)

This is what you're looking for...

"The next thing I know they are staying on an air mattress on the cellar floor, staying down in the cellar and to me it's like, why would they do that? It wasn't a good atmosphere over there, there were a lot of people in and out of that place and a lot of faces every time I went over there. It hurts me incredibly. I don't even know how to explain it-- it's crushing-- it's heart crushing-- it's like a sore that is never going to leave," said Laro.

Thank You!!!! :)

Do the "people in and out" and "a lot of faces" comment refer to before-- or after--she went missing? If it was before, then why on earth would there be so much traffic in a tiny town's apartment house? I could understand lots of in-and-out company during the time she went missing (after parents returned to the home).

I believe that he meant before, since it appears that mom is not talking to him or even allowing him to be part of funeral arrangements.

Onca again, there is no reason to believe Mom is in a wheelchair...she WAS in a wheelchair for a short period due to shock or whatever...this keeps coming up again and again, and unless someone has a link showing that she is regulary confined to a wheelchair or has an illness/disability making one required, we should let it go...

I am taking full responsibility for this and the spreading of misinformation regarding this! I had seen, very early on, an article in MSM that stated that mom was "sometimes" confined to a wheelchair. But when I went back to find the article, I went through literally over 100 pages of history files on my computer in Chrome to find it again and it was no longer there. Some of the articles had been deleted altogether and some had been edited and updated and I believe that this was the case with this information and that the media assumed that she "sometimes" needed a wheelchair because she was in one at the vigil and was so distraught under the blanket that some say that it looked like she was almost carried out.

It was reported, and I posted the link while looking for the other that mom went to the Command Center for questioning, was in there for 2 hours and came out very distraught. Soon after, she was having trouble breathing and was taken to the hospital by ambulance and released later that day. She was in the wheelchair either that night or the next at the vigil. Since then I have found no evidence whatsoever that she was ever in a wheelchair in her life, other than after that vigil.

Codepink, I've really enjoyed your posts and the passion you bring to the forum. Also nice to see you incorporating your passion for justice into your education. You're among many other smart folks on this site! I used to think I was a pretty good "detective" (unofficial) until I read the brilliant posts of Websleuthers.

Thank you! That's sweet.

Appears as if it was not Celina's bedroom that was given to KM. Both sisters had shared a bedroom in the home previously. If Dad (AL) had not been aware of this before (and had been under the impression that they each had their own bedrooms), perhaps, C's sister told him yesterday during her visit with him:

He says his daughter was put in the basement, saying her home life was not stable. He claims she used to share a room with her sister.

Additionally, Dad refers to his daughters' sleeping area as a cellar, not basement:

"The next thing I know they are staying on an air mattress on the cellar floor, staying down in the cellar and to me it's like, why would they do that?..."

[same link]

Is it a known fact that she was deceased when she went into the water? I do not remember LE saying this. Or is this a Fuhrmanism?

I don't have a link to the presser, but JY said something to the effect:
We are trying to locate/determine where it (CC's body) was placed into the water.

Based on a quick glance, isn't his silver truck pretty fancy/expensive? How do you afford something like that unless you have steady income. I'd think that a consignment store job would not bring in much income at all for the family.

I don't get cable out here in the back woods of PA, but I did get DSL early on, some of the areas that got DSL early on were some of the more remote areas. Unfortunately though since we have DSL, the phone co. isn't in a big rush to provide us with fiber optic lines :=(

We (also in PA, not really rural though) have just the opposite situation. We got cable, but Verizon doesn't have lines out to us.

I know a lot of retired people in NH and they find plenty of things to do like volunteering for various organizations. however I don't think that is the case with WN . :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member