GUILTY NH - Elijah "Eli" Lewis, 5, found deceased, Merrimack, Apr 2021, reported 15 Oct 2021 *arrests* *1 guilty*

Dauphinais and Stapf were last seen driving a 2007 Toyota Tundra w/NH plate JOJOD78. Anyone with info on the whereabouts of Elijah, Dauphinais or Stapf is asked to contact
@MerrimackPD
or
@NH_StatePolice

https://twitter.com/TimCalWMUR/status/1449382242325782529

Good pic of the truck at the link.

Tim Callery
@TimCalWMUR

Dauphinais and Stapf were last seen driving a 2007 Toyota Tundra w/NH plate JOJOD78. Anyone with info on the whereabouts of Elijah, Dauphinais or Stapf is asked to contact
@MerrimackPD
or
@NH_StatePolice

9:30 AM · Oct 16, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

That's so sad. I hope he really is with a relative but I have this horrible feeling he isn't. I have worked with children in an emotional support classroom. Many had horrible home lives. This is so upsetting. I am about an hour north of Merrimack, I would help in any way to search.

That's so sad. I hope he really is with a relative but I have this horrible feeling he isn't. I have worked with children in an emotional support classroom. Many had horrible home lives. This is so upsetting. I am about an hour north of Merrimack, I would help in any way to search.

Right in Merrimack and I have seen nothing regarding searches etc. If I do, is it OK to post?

Authorities Search Merrimack Lake As Part Of Missing Child Case
2a92e07d-4fab-42b1-87a1-aee5adc4b805.jpg

eli-pic-2245940278-577363833575446-2543429445895542765-n___16142438989.jpg

Police were notified on Thursday by DCYF that the child, Elijah (Eli) Lewis, was missing and had not been seen for months. Merrimack police immediately began to investigate, and a short time later, asked for assistance from other agencies including the NH State Police Major Crime, and the NH Attorney Generals Office.

The department's dispatch log indicated police were notified by DCYF at 3:57 p.m. and an officer was requested to meet with DCYF at the police station. At 5:19 p.m., 12 officers were assigned to a call at 7 Sunset Drive for a follow-up to the initial report.

Friday afternoon, detectives worked with the major crime unit both on Sunset Drive and police station headquarters, gathering information. Initially, a press release was issued stating there was an investigation underway and that initial information was that there was no danger to the public. On Sunset Drive, the house was surrounded by crime scene tape, and police gathered evidence and photographed the scene.

Several sources indicate that the two adults they are looking to talk to lived at the 7 Sunset Drive location. The home, according to Merrimack's online tax records, is owned by Joanne Stapf who is the mother of Joseph Stapf.

Agati, in an interview outside the Merrimack police station, said, "This is not a situation where we think the child walked away."

Saturday Merrimack Police Detectives continued to work with State Police Major Crime at the 7 Sunset Drive location. New Hampshire Marine Patrol and a specialized NHSP K9 Plott Hound and a Merrimack Detective circled Naticook Lake searched the water for several hours. K9 Trooper Barry and his K9 Oakley are trained in searching for missing people, and for water searches.

Authorities Search Merrimack Lake As Part Of Missing Child Case

Much more at link.

@Knox
"How Can I search court records in NH?:
You can obtain a PACER login on-line or by calling (800) 676-6856. If you have a PACER account, you may login to the court's electronic case files. You may also view the court's electronic case files free of charge at the public terminals in the clerk's office."

Just a quick google query, so don't know if this is accurate.
I think we want Hillsborough County courts, isn't Pacer federal case access? Maybe a local can help us, thanks @alexwood!!

Search for missing 5-year-old Merrimack, NH boy continues

The New Hampshire Attorney General's Office said Elijah was last seen by independent people 6 months ago. They do not believe this is a situation where the child ran away from home.

"Our search is physically in that area for evidence of where Elijah is, but also we are searching throughout New England to try and find where he is," said New Hampshire Assistant Attorney General Ben Agati.

ADMIN NOTE:

Websleuths requires that all information stated as fact must have supporting links to MSM, LE, or other Websleuths approved sources OR the posting member must be approved as a Verified Case Insider.

An explanation of the Verification process and how to apply can be found here.

Posts containing inside information without verification have been removed pending verification and will be reinstated once verification has been applied for an approved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01
Back