NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 1 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Witness' I believe that people believe in a lot of different things. Whether or not they believe in them is none of my business'.

Can this woman hear herself?

She is a total whack job imo

That makes two of us. Maybe she was dropped once too often on her head when she was a toddler. Maybe she needs to be dropped again to get some of the alien night crawlers out of that noggin? I'm debating...

Witness' I believe that people believe in a lot of different things. Whether or not they believe in them is none of my business'.

Can this woman hear herself?

and whether or not I see a dead body and trust that someone will do the right thing when clearly something BAD happened that THEY caused.....

The defense attny wants to grill her about everything *except* that night.

I don't know why but I am channeling the thought that LSD on a lunatic's tongue can be a disaster about to happen.

When she stares off into wherever, I keep thinking she will say I see spirit--did someone lose a (member or friend) (think long island medium)

Haven't you ever come across someone who thinks they are smarter than everyone else? I have, they can talk like this. imo
Give them an audience and make them the center of attention, and here you are.

If the attorneys can't make it through Gerkin's testimony, just wait for Kat!

Quitting time!
See you all on Monday. Thanks for the company.

I am relieved to get a reprieve from this testimony. I dread thinking she has the weekend to accelerate this spectacle come Monday.

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 21s
Roberta is making strange facial expressions...looks like she is trying not to laugh #SethMazzaglia

And she looks off into space a lot / looks up. I always think people are lying / trying to set their story straight when they look up like she does. She's not the most helpful IMO

When she stares off into wherever, I keep thinking she will say I see spirit--did someone lose a (member or friend) (think long island medium)

:floorlaugh: she is channel surfing the cosmos. Something the rest of us peons can only wish we could do if only we were so blessed. :floorlaugh:

Have a great weekend everyone!

Monday should be a dandy opening with chapter two of the slippery world of a part time person.

And she looks off into space a lot / looks up. I always think people are lying / trying to set their story straight when they look up like she does. She's not the most helpful IMO

Yes, I find it very curious that she doesn't recall many of the words people have said to her, only her impression of what they meant.

Haven't you ever come across someone who thinks they are smarter than everyone else? I have, they can talk like this. imo
Give them an audience and make them the center of attention, and here you are.

yesss

I am going to be watching along with you all tomorrow.
Would someone repost the best link for the live feed, please?
(The one that doesn't have to be refreshed every few minutes)

TIA.

I am going to be watching along with you all tomorrow.
Would someone repost the best link for the live feed, please?
(The one that doesn't have to be refreshed every few minutes)

TIA.

Happy to have you join us Xara, and here you go:

http://courtchatter.tv/mazzaglia.htm

If you hear a funny knocking sound (can't quite accurately describe it but you'll know it if you hear it), click the X to close the chat box on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin