NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 8 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the female defense attorney will take the cross for the mother and make it very short and sweet? Doubt Barth will uncork on her...anyone else think this is the last witness for the state? I sort of think so.

Probably -- moms are usually a good place to stop.

Izzit enuff? Is the evidence strong enuff? He's a jerk, a liar, a deviant, but did he somehow get Kat to do the dirty work? "If you really loved me.." or "Now for the last part of your punishment..."

Again, we'll never know.

It appears I missed some wild testimony trial this morning... does anyone know if the portion with Ramos' testimony is up yet anywhere?

I am still getting over, "I'm not gonna tell a guy who's obviously psychotic that he's crazy when I'm in a cell with him 24/7," and now, "I need a candy bar."

I demand that they bring in some more inmates.

I'm with you, NC Skigirl -- even tho he is prolly a real dirtbag, I thought he was no-b.s., honest, and pretty smart. No fool. And IMO, he had no agenda other than doing what he had to do -- going to court/testifying, and then getting a new place to live.

It's really awful when a sex offender is more credible than the defendant.... how low can you go? Truly birds of a feather.

:scared::scared::scared: so i'm over here speed reading like evelyn wood to grasp all i have missed this morning

oh good lordy lordy..........the trial gods do giveth, don't they?:facepalm:

i CANNOT WAIT to watch this stuff back, so interesting to read your opinions with no video to match......thanks sleuthers:seeya:

can i just say.........i love you guys:loveyou:

:jail:settle in seth old boy......i'm still praying:please:

eta........oh and from reading....as much as i just hate it, juan we're through :D

back at one pray tell?

I don't think they will call her~ too much to lose~ but after this AM mess who knows

I'm curious....could you expand on 'too much to lose'?
Also just wondering if you happen to know her, or know of her?
TIA

ooooo [modsnip] on cross with barth:seeya:

Oh no, Barth di-iiin' just call KM's mommy a liar!

Oh no, Barth di-iiin' just call KM's mommy a liar!

oh yes he diiiiii:floorlaugh:

just kidding, i actually missed it.....they started off with a bang......

putting on my listening cap

So weird that Kat and mom shared a room. :waitasec: What about her husband? :dunno:

hmmmm normal daddy/daughter stuff......i was thinking more like daddy knows a psychopath when he meets one stuff

boys and girls.......can we say enabler? getting that vibe:scared:

hmmmm maybe i'm being hasty.....who the hell knows

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee · 2m
Kat moved into her mom's room #SethMazzaglia

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee · 2m
Denise says Kat and her dad lacked a lot of communication #SethMazzaglia

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee · 1m
Denise: neither one of us ever withheld food from out children, our freezer was always full, our cabinet was always full #SethMazzaglia

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee · 1m
Kat told her mom she was feeling depressed, never told her mom she felt paranoia or messed up #SethMazzaglia

in all seriousness......wth did [modsnip] add to the state's case.....granted i have only read here about her direct and did not see the feed.....

but i don't get it:scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member