NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 8 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who actually believes that Seth blacked out?

Not me.

Lets review Seths stories:

-when Roberta and Paul show up, he says ..I went too far, and I blacked out. Roberta saw ligature marks on Lizzis neck

- initially told investigators that he was out running and hurt his knee so he didnt get back til 10, and Kat was out in the cemetery until midnight (even left his alibi crib notes behind for investigators)

-then he apparently confessed to strangling Lizzi but claimed it was consensual and he accidentally killed her and dumped her body

-tried to set up Roberta and Paul by running Roberta off the road, forging a suicide note blaming it all on Paul. Then tries to hire someone to kill Roberta and Paul

-told his celly that he blacked out and there were strangulation/ligature marks on Lizzis neck and she was dead but he blacked out and didnt remember how it happened

- Now he is apparently going with..Kat did it and I was just an innocent bystander ..consensual three-way, Kat was sitting on Lizzi and smothered her to death

Down below I see that we have 21 "guest" viewing the thread... I just wanted to encourage them to sign up and join in on the conversation. We'd love to have ya :)

Andrew: He took t tarot cards seriously bc it seemed like he needed direction in his life...keep his hand on deck, close his eyes, deep breaths...i got t feeling that something was working thru t cards...channeling energy thru t cards

Something just hit me. If Lizzi's cider had been doped maybe both assumed that Lizzi would have no memory of the rape. They still put the tarp down to get rid of later along with any DNA evidence of the rape but the rape got more and more violent with Lizzi being strangled to death.

That would explain why seth might freak and call a friend (Roberta) for help and advice.

This inmate has the look of 'crazy' in his eyes. imo

I think they both raped Lizzie & as Seth was climaxing he chocked Lizzie, just as his ex gf described him having a liking for. I sure hope she is a witness for the state.

I hope none of the jury have ever had a tarot card reading because what this witness is describing is what every tarot card reader does IMO

Good Lord. This witness seems pretty lame. :rolleyes:

Not me.

Lets review Seths stories:

-when Roberta and Paul show up, he says ..I went too far, and I blacked out. Roberta saw ligature marks on Lizzis neck

- initially told investigators that he was out running and hurt his knee so he didnt get back til 10, and Kat was out in the cemetery until midnight (even left his alibi crib notes behind for investigators)

-then he apparently confessed to strangling Lizzi but claimed it was consensual and he accidentally killed her and dumped her body

-tried to set up Roberta and Paul by running Roberta off the road, forging a suicide note blaming it all on Paul. Then tries to hire someone to kill Roberta and Paul

-told his celly that he blacked out and there were strangulation/ligature marks on Lizzis neck and she was dead but he blacked out and didnt remember how it happened

- Now he is apparently going with..Kat did it and I was just an innocent bystander ..consensual three-way, Kat was sitting on Lizzi and smothered her to death

Thank you minor. I'm not totally sure what the jury knows/doesn't know... I can't be too sure what I've read or learned here vs. what has been presented to the jury. So my question is, does the jury know all of the above??? TIA

Maybe the State has realized they aren't going to prevail on M1 so they're working to get M2?

another story----doesn't go well for State

Thank you minor. I'm not totally sure what the jury knows/doesn't know... I can't be too sure what I've read or learned here vs. what has been presented to the jury. So my question is, does the jury know all of the above??? TIA

I believe they know all of this except maybe Seths initial stories to police

Witness: ...his GF knew EM...had discussion abt coming over & have some fun...he said nite started out pretty normal...said he thru her into a position, she had seizure...and it was sketchy so he wound up calling some girl, Roberta. He explained t situation to her & said what should we do, should we call t police & she said no...

Something just hit me. If Lizzi's cider had been doped maybe both assumed that Lizzi would have no memory of the rape. They still put the tarp down to get rid of later along with any DNA evidence of the rape but the rape got more and more violent with Lizzi being strangled to death.

That would explain why seth might freak and call a friend (Roberta) for help and advice.

I had a rohypnol thought earlier in this trial.... Your theory works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993