NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 9 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the LE didn't collect the stuff from behind the convenience store I am calling Barney Fife! I would also hope that the cadavear dogs were brought back there too.

I still can't figure out why they didn't test the carpet stains....

Certainly possible, although not what Kat testified to (if we can believe anything she said lol).

IIRC Paul said that seth was coming out from behind the convenience store. I don't recall kat mentioning this which makes sense since she wouldn't want to draw LE's attention to yet another dumpster with evidence.

When police went to secure the dumpsters they discovered that one had already been cleaned out but the back one had not. They retrieved I think two bags from that dumpster which would be the one next to the convenience store that SM was coming out from behind. I wonder if the LE tracked down the junk from the front dumpster and went through that stuff. There is usually an exact spot where they can look to find stuff.

I don't believe any of Kat's testimony, it is pretty self-serving and her stories have changed a lot over time. The stories about the ropes are Plan B. That was a lie, if i recall correctly.

I hope it is ok here to respectfully disagree with everyone else. I really love to find so many people actively involved in this case and want to throw ideas around.

BBM
Of course it's ok :seeya:All ideas are welcome :loveyou:

When police went to secure the dumpsters they discovered that one had already been cleaned out but the back one had not. They retrieved I think two bags from that dumpster which would be the one next to the convenience store that SM was coming out from behind. I wonder if the LE tracked down the junk from the front dumpster and went through that stuff. There is usually an exact spot where they can look to find stuff.

I don't believe any of Kat's testimony, it is pretty self-serving and her stories have changed a lot over time. The stories about the ropes are Plan B. That was a lie, if i recall correctly.

I hope it is ok here to respectfully disagree with everyone else. I really love to find so many people actively involved in this case and want to throw ideas around.

I don't know of any apartment complexes that share dumpsters with an adjacent convenience store. Out here each has their own.

Just out of curiosity, Annie.....can I ask what your theory is?
Who is responsible? And do you think Seth is innocent?

TIA

My theory is that Lizzi was lured over there on the pretense of an innocent movie. I think her visit was anticipated and discussed with Roberta, Paul, possibly Andi and they were invited to come. This would have been for some sick sexual/rape/cult type activity that they were excited about.

I think all four should be considered guilty about this in some way. We have Kat admitting to killing her, Seth admitting to killing her, and various other stories. I don't think we have heard the truth yet. Doubt we will.

Barth is grasping at straws.
The expert witness is quite good, IMO.

and...she is now drinking her free cup of water. :giggle:

I don't know of any apartment complexes that share dumpsters with an adjacent convenience store. Out here each has their own.

All dumpsters should have been checked out in my opinion. These two gave police the location of places where they disposed of evidence and body yet there could be places they didn't admit to. Were other locations checked out at all?

The def theory is that Kat suffocated her while on her face, correct?

What I am trying to do is listen to the testimony, look at the evidence they do have, figure out what parts of these stories make sense and sound most likely true. I haven't found anything logical yet. I think both SM and KM should be found guilty of a premeditated murder. The other two, at least accessories to murder, covering up, assisting in a murder or coverup. Something!

I think Barth is used to being able to confuse people more easily.

The defense appears to be challenging Dr. Duval's analysis .. she has said, that, based on what lay people have described, Lizzi Marriott died of strangulation. Joachim Barth asked her about the bags tied around Lizzi's neck... the Dr. says she recalled that Kat's grand jury testimony said they were tied loosely. He pointed out that Paul Hickok said they were tied tightly. She has said it would not have an effect if she was dead prior to the bags being tied.

by Jen Crompton/WMUR 10:40 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia#ixzz356l7amW6

All dumpsters should have been checked out in my opinion. These two gave police the location of places where they disposed of evidence and body yet there could be places they didn't admit to. Were other locations checked out at all?

Agree all dumpsters near the complex should have been checked. If I remember correctly LE arrived at the apt complex and saw the dumpster at the front of the complex had already been emptied until the landlady pointed out that there was another dumpster at the back of the complex.

I don't remember any testimony about a dumpster behind the convenience store being checked. I don't remember any testimony about the land fill being checked. Someone else here posted that stains on the carpet inside the apt was not tested. LE didn't secure Lizzi's car and impound it immediately either. A lot of missed opportunities IMO including giving the deal of the century to a B-actress and killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes