NH - Franklin police: shelter in place-man with gun loose

I checked Franklin PD's facebook and they aren't updating.

Only post regarding suspect that I see is a wanted poster from 12/22/16.

Someone commented that he threatened murder/suicide last night.

Thanks CARIIS. I can't find any updates so far

Oh thank you, I can reasonably find stuff. I am so glad I am not alone -I am sorry - this is just bizarre to me

It's been a horrible two weeks in the world,

And Jax finding the marshall stuff changes everything, for all of us except it seems, for media and LE that's just weird!

BUT moo the marshall angle - he does not have a lot to lose to hurt more people moo

Christmas was three days ago and this outlet is doing some food

I am so confused!!

Have they found him?

Did he kill himself?

Are residents free to leave?

How is the day care?

These IMO, are not unreasonable info wants

Appreciate knowing I am not on the wrong news station!!

http://www.wmur.com/article/heavy-police-presence-in-franklin-neighborhood/8541310

Officers encountered Ryan Brouillard, 33, on Pleasant Street. They backed away from him and called for assistance, police said.

"When confronted with a firearm, the officers that responded to the initial call backed off and secured the area," Goldstein said.

Brouillard, who is said to be 6 feet 6 inches tall and 250 pounds, then apparently entered a home at 21 Pleasant Street and threatened people inside.

"He told us we were going to die tonight," Tabatha Vanpolen told WMUR News 9.

Vanpolen said she panicked, jumped out of a window, got in her car and drove away.

"I was terrified. You got a gun in you face, the guy is huge," Vanpolen said of Brouillard.

Officers encountered Ryan Brouillard, 33, on Pleasant Street. They backed away from him and called for assistance, police said.

"When confronted with a firearm, the officers that responded to the initial call backed off and secured the area," Goldstein said.

Brouillard, who is said to be 6 feet 6 inches tall and 250 pounds, then apparently entered a home at 21 Pleasant Street and threatened people inside.

"He told us we were going to die tonight," Tabatha Vanpolen told WMUR News 9.

Vanpolen said she panicked, jumped out of a window, got in her car and drove away.

"I was terrified. You got a gun in you face, the guy is huge," Vanpolen said of Brouillard.

Hmmmm....so these local cops were 'confronted' by an armed guy. And they backed off...OK....so the guy ends up doing an armed home invasion.

That is exactly why many cops SHOOT armed suspects when the suspects refuse to drop their weapons. To prevent situations like we have now.

I cannot really blame these officers. They do not want to shoot anyone these days--they will possibly go to jail themselves.

Heading downstairs to find out if anything else is happening ;)

http://www.laconiadailysun.com/newsx/local-news

State and local police are continuing to search for a man involved in a gun-related incident early Wednesday morning which resulted in homes being evacuated and several city streets closed.

State troopers and police from several surrounding towns continued to search the area for Brouillard throughout the morning and a State Police helicopter was seen hovering over the Prospect, Pleasant and Oak street area for much of the morning. Barricades which had closed the streets to traffic were removed shortly before noon.

Heading downstairs to find out if anything else is happening ;)

oh good can you give a direct link i find the scanner thread so confusing how do you find the story you want fo follow ?

there are 28547 things. if you can just give me a click and I am on this story I would be so grateful one that takes me right to this

tia

Wow. This is serious!

Started the thread - thinking it was over reaction. Jax informed of us the marshall. I do not get why we can't find coverage other than three hours be4hind?

Ahhh reasonable sleuth - nothing

messed up your

but why??

It is truly strange-

I went downstairs and I'm unable to locate a scanner that we could link to up here. Sorry Carris.

Started the thread - thinking it was over reaction. Jax informed of us the marshall. I do not get why we can't find coverage other than three hours be4hind?

Ahhh reasonable sleuth - nothing

messed up your

but why??

It is truly strange-

We cant see live coverage because LE does NOT want any live coverage. The suspect could be sitting in someones living room watching the news right now. They don't want him seeing where the officers are every minute.

The search continued for Brouillard into Wednesday evening. The public is asked to be on the lookout for him.

http://www.laconiadailysun.com/news...-search-for-man-in-franklin-shooting-incident

— Several streets in this city were shut down Wednesday and people were asked to stay in their homes as state and local police conducted an intense manhunt for an armed suspect who faces charges in connection with a domestic altercation around 2 a.m. on Prospect Street.

Concerns over the safety of high school basketball players from both the Franklin High School girls and boys teams, who would have had to walk through the search area to the high school to catch the team bus, led to cancelations of tournament games in Farmington and Hanover, according to Dan Sylvester, director of athletics for the Franklin School system.

these guys

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/12/28/swat-police-suspect-armed-franklin-search/

had a video package about 15 minutes ago aguy there found his door open and then there are footsteps in the snow to woods

we all respect not posting things interfering with cops doing their thing - but there is more background here --

no coverage - but package above being all there is from hours ago - it is peculiar moo

LDS_pictures.12-28_goldsteinnewspro1.jpg

Franklin Police Chief David Goldstein tapes a photo of the wanted man, Ryan Philip Brouillard, to a door at the police station.

http://www.laconiadailysun.com/

LDS_pictures.12-28_goldsteinnewspro1.jpg

Franklin Police Chief David Goldstein tapes a photo of the wanted man, Ryan Philip Brouillard, to a door at the police station.

http://www.laconiadailysun.com/

Have to admit I'm chuckling as we were wondering this morning how the news gets out to "shelter in place." Maybe the news is spread by taping a photo of a bad guy to the precinct door.

Sorry...just have to go with the chuckles sometimes.

Have to admit I'm chuckling as we were wondering this morning how the news gets out to "shelter in place." Maybe the news is spread by taping a photo of a bad guy to the precinct door.

Sorry...just have to go with the chuckles sometimes.

When I got back and saw nothing - still confuses me - i was going to post:

Guys I have something to share. I am a heavy LSD user and have hallucinated this entire event. I am sorry- pls forgive me !!

BUT it is still nothing- OK maybe nothing nationial, but how on earth local media is reporting nothing is IMO irresponsible.

You have a dangerous fugitive running around your area, you need to have his pic up

Lets pretend a brain surgeon had been in surgery for the last 9 hours and gets home and knows nothing - cause the media is not keeping their coverage area up to date.

IMO it is irresponsible journalism -the story on the lady who made some food on Christmas (past tense TY) truly irritated me.

Today you have a gun man running and your playing a video package about a stale story

There is nothing on the POLICE DEPTS page- maybe my LSD addiction is far worse than I hallucinated!!

I have such wonderful memories of cross country skiing in Franklin. Hope they catch him quickly and without anyone getting hurt.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back