GUILTY NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, missing after placed in Father's Custody in 2019, reported 2021, *1 Guilty perjury, 1 guilty weapons* #4

MAY 8, 2024
[...]

... "They're saying we can't speak on Jamison's behalf. It has to be his exact words related to the murder," said Miller.

The murder and its brutality is something Johnathan Miller says Jamison has yet to comprehend, that his understanding of why Harmony is gone is much different. "Is she in heaven, is she safe, what happened to her glasses," Miller said.

[...]

Miller says, "The fact the New Hampshire court wants Jamison to speak or write a statement about his sister's brutal murder only continues to victimize and traumatize him."

[...]

Miller says he just learned a judge will rule prior to the sentencing about whether he or his husband will be able to speak and he knows what he wants to convey. "It's important that Adam, that monster, hears what he's done to Jamison and the void that he has left in his heart," Miller said.

[...]

Jamison and Harmony have the same eye squinting smile. :( What a beautiful child. Hurts to know Harmony should have joined her brother with his loving family. AM will never rest peacefully. JMO

I love this picture of Harmony and her little brother Jamison, such beautiful children.

This happened in my home state and I’m just so sad beautiful little angel Harmony was taken from her little brother and all those who loved her by the monster AM (I refuse to refer to him as Father).

I hope they sentence the monster to the max tomorrow, imo he deserves nothing less for taking sweet Harmony from this world and all the lives he destroyed.
AM is a disgusting @&$.

RIP, sweet beautiful Harmony.

IMHO

Attachments

• Harmony+and+her+brother-1400x1801.jpeg
    Harmony+and+her+brother-1400x1801.jpeg
    158.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
This happened in my home state and I’m just so sad beautiful little angel Harmony was taken from her little brother and all those who loved her by the monster AM (I refuse to refer to him as Father).
^^rsbm

I'm sorry, @fcavanaugh, for you and your community. No doubt AM will be a huge drain on the state DOC seeking protection. He's already demonstrated what a coward he is. But he's a tough dude when it comes to beating women and children. :mad:

MAY 8, 2024
[...]
In a sentencing memo sent to the judge Tuesday and signed by Attorney General John M. Formella, prosecutors emphasize 34-year-old Montgomery’s previous criminal history and sentences for those crimes that “failed” to rehabilitate him. The state also says that the cruelty with which Montgomery killed his daughter Harmony Montgomery is reason for extended jail time.

[...]

In the memo, prosecutors say Montgomery has never shown remorse for Harmony’s death and that the murder was not a quick or impulsive act.

[...]

“There is nothing about the facts of this case that can be described as ‘minimal,’ such that the mandatory minimum sentence would be an appropriate sentence,” the memo reads.

Prosecutors also point to Montgomery’s extensive and violent criminal history, which includes convictions on charges of first-degree assault, armed robbery, and assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.

[...]

“Rehabilitative efforts have been part of his sentences before over the past two decades, and he has chosen not to participate. Suspended time, programming, sentences to the house of corrections, etc.…,” prosecutors write,” and none of them have deterred him from committing more violent crimes hurting others.”

MAY 8, 2024
Sorey said she would be OK with Adam Montgomery receiving a reduced sentence for information about what he did with Harmony's remains, but she's unsure if he would agree to it.

"I know how sick he is," she said. "I know that he'll never give up her location, but I know that I'll never give up. So, I'll find her."

Jameson's adoptive fathers said they have helped put together a victim impact statement for him based on what the boy has asked about his sister. They said he has had questions, like what happened to her glasses, why did someone hurt her, and why would someone do that?

The attorney general's office said the statement from Jameson will be allowed and can be read by his adoptive parents. But officials said any separate statement from the two fathers will only be allowed to be entered into the written record, not read aloud.

The fathers told News 9 they are trying to protect their son from any more trauma.

I wonder if the judge could read their statement aloud during sentencing, if they are not allowed to read it (which is a travesty, IMO). I guess probably not. Let's hope somehow the law is changed on this. In any case, Harmony's brother has amazing dads.

Will this be streamed? I have a feeling we're about to get treated to a show from our "dear" Adam.
Yes it will be live streamed>

"HOW TO WATCH: See Thursday's sentencing hearing around 1 p.m. It will air live on WMUR-TV and stream live in a video player at the top of this article on WMUR.com and inside the WMUR app. It will also stream on Very Local and YouTube"

JMO

ETA - At the end of this article there is a great summary (with links) to articles, news segments and live blogs from this trial.

Convicted Child Killer #AdamMontgomery skipped every day of his Murder trial. He was only there for the first day of jury selection, he stuck his tongue out at the camera.
TODAY he is required to hear the victim impact statements!

⚖️Justice for #HarmonyMontgomery. @Courttv

#BREAKING: #AdamMontgomery has arrived to the courthouse to be sentenced for the murder of his 5-year-old daughter #HarmonyMontgomery.

This comes after Adam did not show up in court for the entire trial.

#CourtTV WATCH LIVE 1 pm ET -

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim
Back