Deceased/Not Found NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, Oct 2019 *reported missing Dec 2021* Arrest* MEDIA ONLY

In her statement, Kayla Montgomery details alleged abuse she suffered at the hands of Adam. She says he’s not the man she married.

We’re now hearing from the parents who adopted #HarmonyMontgomery’s brother, Jamison. They say their son is a victim of Adam’s actions. They add Jamison has had a difficult time dealing with his sister’s death. @WMUR9

Prosecutors gives Adam Montgomery an ultimatum…”tell us where Harmony’s body is right now”…Harmony’s biological mother Crystal Sorey…”to the monster who murdered my baby..you’re a coward…you’re just plain evil” #7News

#AdamMontgomery rejects a chance to receive a lesser sentence in exchange for the whereabouts of his 5-year-old daughter #HarmonyMontgomery.

Harmony's remains are still yet to be found.

#CourtTV Watch LIVE NOW -

#HarmonyMontgomery’s foster mother is now giving a victim impact statement. She says Harmony was a friend to everyone. She loved going to church and school. Especially loved Minnie Mouse and playing outside. They’ve asked the judge to impose the fullest sentence.
@WMUR9

"To the monster who murdered my baby." #HarmonyMontgomery's biological mom tells #AdamMontgomery in court "I wish you nothing but pain and misery for the rest of your pathetic life."

Crystal Sorey ends her victim impact statement saying "with or without you, we will find my daughter."

Throughout these victim impact statements, #AdamMontgomery has been looking forward or looking down.

Defense is now addressing the court. Adam’s attorney, Caroline Smith, has accused the state of pulling a stunt when offering to reduce Adam’s sentence if he said where Harmony’s remains are. She says the state was trying to get a reaction out of him. @WMUR9

An hour into the sentencing hearing,Adam Montgomery’s attorney tells the judge prior to sentencing “Adam did not kill his daughter”….he does admit to abusing a corpse and falsifying physical evidence….prosecutors response to that “tell us where Harmony’s body is #7News

MAY 9, 2024
2:28 p.m.
More from Caroline Smith:

"Adam Montgomery did not kill his daughter, but when he discovered his daughter's death, he broke, and he did inexplicable things. Even he can't explain his actions. But eventually he puled it together, and he was able to say goodbye to his daughter, and that's what he did."

Last edited:
MAY 9, 2024
Harmony's biological brother, Jamison, shared a statement through his adoptive father, saying he made a device to help him "look her for her in heaven" that contains two hearts, a purple one for Harmony and a red one for him.

"I'm really sad she's an angel. I miss her. She's my best friend," Jamison's message said.

MAY 9, 2024
[...]

He was sentenced to 45 years to life for the murder charge, 4 to 8 years for assault, 3.5 to 7 years for witness tampering, and 3.5 to 7 years for falsifying evidence. He also received a 12-month suspended sentence for abuse of a corpse. The charges will be served consecutively, meaning one after the other, the judge ruled.

[...]

The couple who adopted Harmony’s younger brother read a moving statement from the 7-year-old boy.

“I love Harmony. I miss her. I hope I get to see her again,” Johnathan Bobbitt-Miller read on the boy’s behalf. “My sister had beautiful blue eyes and we smile alike. I liked having fun with her on the playground. She gave me a broken Elmo toy that was hers. I still have that, but I have the Minnie Mouse pillow and a new Elmo that’s not broken. I keep it in my closet for her.

“I’m really sad she’s an angel. I miss her. She was my best friend. I hope she can see me playing basketball, being silly with my brothers, and I wish I could bring Harmony to my school to meet my friends and my teacher,” he read.

[...]

MAY 9, 2024
“I hope she’s eating M&M’s in heaven, I hope her glasses are not broken and I miss her,” Bobbitt-Miller said, reading Jamison’s words.

MAY 9, 2024
Message from Harmony Montgomery's brother read at father's sentencing

Update: Prosecutors say Adam Montgomery who’s already serving time in another case will be 118 years old when he’s eligible for parole or the year 2142…today between all the charges he was sentenced to 56 years to life for killing his 5 year old daughter Harmony #7News

Father of Harmony Montgomery's Brother Reacts to Adam Montgomery

Updated MAY 17, 2024
The stepmother of Harmony Montgomery was released from prison on parole Wednesday, according to the New Hampshire Department of Corrections.

She was released after she completed mandated programs in prison. She will be under supervision for 90 days.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim
Back