GUILTY NH - Krista Dittmeyer, 20, Conway, 23 April 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there's a certain time of yr when Laconia, NH is over-run with 'motorcycles' for races & basically just to gather together..Many are hard-core 'bikers' vs more recreational 'riders'..So, I have 2 Q's for the locals.

How far is Laconia from No. Conway?
Which weekend is this held?

TIA!

It's held in June and Laconia is about 1 - 1.5 hours south of North Conway. Motorcycle week attracts a variety of people and I doubt there is a connection.

I am praying for the family of this young mother.

Based on the pictures just linked by Nurse with the crime scene truck being near her residence, I think whatever happened - it occurred there.

I don't believe the crime scene truck is near her residence but at the scene of the 'crime'=where the car was found in No. Conway.

Motorcycle week in Laconia is insane!!!
I only went once....i'll never go again lol.
It's so hard to think that people think NH is a "hick" state.
It's so pretty here and it's actually expensive to live here.
North Conway is a place that alot of people, including us, go for vacation or just to get away for a couple days. It's a tourist town.. Up in the mountains.
It's pretty up there.
Alot of people go there for the weekend too.

It's held in June and Laconia is about 1 - 1.5 hours south of North Conway. Motorcycle week attracts a variety of people and I doubt there is a connection.

So, it's a week event..TY! The only reason I asked is cos IIRC there are members of the local chapter of the Hell's Angels as well as other local motorcycle 'gangs' that attend=many unsavory characters.

Even so, I believe it's most likely someone she 'knows' is involved vs someone she does not.

So emergency flashers were on, heater was on and the door wasn't wide open, it was just ajar. Oh yeah, someone really wanted that baby safely found. Did everything they could to make sure baby was warm until she was found, and that she would be found quickly.

Sounds like they have a good idea who did it, they are just working to get the evidence together for an arrest.

Hmm...I've never thought of New Hampshire as a hick state. I think the people who think that are just ignorant and think any state that doesn't have a major city and is on the rural side must be filled with hicks.

Before I thought that a stranger did it, but now when I think more about how they really wanted the baby to be found, I'm thinking it was someone who knew Krista and the baby, and wanted to harm Krista, but not the baby.

I think with the info LE has in this case that a "person of interest" announcement will be made within 48 hrs.

Hmm...I've never thought of New Hampshire as a hick state. I think the people who think that are just ignorant and think any state that doesn't have a major city and is on the rural side must be filled with hicks.

sbm

I def consider Concord, Salem, Nashua along with other parts of NH (mostly Southern NH) city-like so that didn't enter my mind when I made the comment some ppl 'mistakenly' think of NH as a "hick" state but I still stand by some do..I'm not so sure I'd call it "ignorance"..It's more like a reputation for whatever reason..Only those that think this know why..I also don't believe they think it's "filled with hicks" or that necessarily goes hand-in-hand but that's something else for them to answer..And I don't mean by the posters here but those who do believe what we've been talking about to be true.

I also would like to say I did include "no offense" to anyone when I included that in my post which had to do with the positive impression given by LE during todays PC..I got the impression that may have been due to it not being what was expected of them..I admit I can be totally wrong! If so, sorry!

I def consider Concord, Salem, Nashua along with other parts of NH (mostly Southern NH) city-like so that didn't enter my mind when I made the comment some ppl 'mistakenly' think of NH as a "hick" state but I still stand by some do..I'm not so sure I'd call it "ignorance"..It's more like a reputation for whatever reason..Only those that think this know why..I also don't believe they think it's "filled with hicks" or that necessarily goes hand-in-hand but that's something else for them to answer.

I also would like to say I did include "no offense" to anyone when I included that in my post which had to do with the positive impression given by LE during todays PC..I got the impression that may have been due to it not being what was expected of them but not by the posters that replied..I admit I can be totally wrong! If so, sorry!

I definately didn't take offense at what YOU said. I just have heard before that people think that and it's just so strange to me. I've heard that it's hard to afford living up here in NH. And we're only like an hour away from Boston, so i just don't see why anyone would think it's "hicky" lol . But that's me. :) I don't live out in the country or anything. We go to the Red Sox games and Patriots games. We do city things lol not hick things.:seeya:

Local 11p news preview:

"LE may have lead that will break case".

Let's HOPE so & we get good news about Krista too!

Lots of info covered tonight on NG. Hope a copy of the show becomes available. Pretty much all that was said earlier today at news conference.

1. Last time she spoke w/her mother was 10:30. Originally was reported as 8pm. Mother thinks she was in Portland at her place. No confirmation

2. Krista has roommates. Police have spoken with them. The Sheriff would not say anything about info roommates told them but NG got him to admit they did tell him what time she left.

3. Police found her personal items in her car. NG said purse and cell phone but I didn't hear sheriff confirm.

4.Police are currently looking over her cell calls, incoming and outgoing. They had obtained a warrant for access.

5.Police have confiscated via a search warrant, another vehicle which they are checking out. This vehicle was in North Conway, NH. No mention of who owns it.

I definately didn't take offense at what YOU said. I just have heard before that people think that and it's just so strange to me. I've heard that it's hard to afford living up here in NH. And we're only like an hour away from Boston, so i just don't see why anyone would think it's "hicky" lol . But that's me. :) I don't live out in the country or anything. We go to the Red Sox games and Patriots games. We do city things lol not hick things.:seeya:

I think it may have to do with the 'mountain' areas more up north? I'm honestly not even sure what it is. :waitasec:

Sox & Pat games! :woohoo:

A bit further for you to Pat games but well worth it!

Kinda like the ride for me to NH for cigs! :great:

Peace! to all NH folks :truce:

LE has seemed to be very cautious about the Conway connection. I mean I thought it was a little unusual that they mentioned she had friends there anyway. But then they declined to talk more about the "friends."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paladeer