GUILTY NH - Krista Dittmeyer, 20, Conway, 23 April 2011 - #2

PRESSER RECAP-6:30pm

-Family requests no media contact.

-Body of Krista has been found. :(

-Located in the area of Duck Pond.

-Autopsy to be done in Concord tomorrow.

-Cause of death is "suspicious".

-Ongoing investigation between numerous police agencies and the FBI.

-Don't know the manner/cause of death yet.

-LE asking for information from public on Krista's whereabouts Friday afternoon, Friday evening, Saturday morning.

-Area is a crime scene. Sealed off for the next 24 hours.

-No more information until autopsy is completed.

-No heightened safety risks for the general public.

Presser over.

At this juncture they can't say there is a heightened safety issue for the general public.

Wow, that was fast.

A reporter asked if there was any more info on the second car that was seen. Answer was basically no comment.

Awwwww. At least there is a resolution, unlike many other cases we are following here. Maybe the speed of finding her will help them bring the killer to justice. My heart goes out to that precious babygirl. I hope she can find some peace and love in her life and get through this tragedy.

Also, curses to Channel 7, who claimed they were going to stream it, but had only their traffic cam on. I missed most of the presser.

So sad for Krista, her family, and especially her daughter. RIP. :(

At this juncture they can't say there is a heightened safety issue for the general public.

Wow, that was fast.

Yeah sounds like they aren't willing to release anything until after the autopsy comes back.

Oh man, I'm so sorry for Krista, may she rest in peace. My deepest sympathies for her family, friends, and loved ones. :(

Rest in peace Krista. My prayers and thoughts go out to her daughter, family, and friends.

:rose:

I've got live stream for Boston channel 7, but it doesn't say if they'll carry it or not. I'll try 6 too.

Ok they just said they'd stream it online. So here I'll sit. :)

Locals, anyone know where Randy Price went after he left channel 7? I loved him. All the anchors now are flashy young guys and girls lol. Randy was so classy!

(we gave up cable, and don't have the hookup for getting local channels anymore, so I am out of the loop on local stations!)

Oops just checked and he retired recently from Channel 7 and lives in Kittery Maine. Sorry about that :)

Yeah sounds like they aren't willing to release anything until after the autopsy comes back.

LOL I wouldn't get my hopes up even then. This LE sounds like they are going to release only enough info to quiet the media and not one item more.

:great:patty G to the rescue, as always!!! :angel:

I was so hoping for a better resolution to this, but the situation from the start led me to the conclusion that this would be the outcome. I pray her family and little girl get through this, I cannot imagine their pain.

Oh, Krista. I didn't know you, but I was hoping you would be found safe.

RIP, Know that your daughter will be in the safe hands of your family.

My prayers for the family and friends of Krista.

RIP; pray you didn't suffer......bless your child and family.....my heart is breaking....

ok, LE, go get the perp....

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv