GUILTY NH - Krista Dittmeyer, 20, Conway, 23 April 2011 - #2

@NH girl

I question #2 in your post. The bf was arrested when neighbors called the cops because of all the traffic into and out of Dittmeyers apartment(loud partying). She knew what was going on . Financially , she was barely making ends meet and had roomates plus the baby. She was in over her head is my feeling and might have crossed paths with someone who wanted more that drugs.

I find it odd that she called her mother wanting to know about a package arriving(why didn't she have it shipped to her current address? Didn't trust the roommates,maybe? )

Ok, so it's taken me a couple of days to read through the threads for Krista, so forgive me if I'm repeating information that has already been discussed.

I know there was a bit of question over how/why LE initially claimed that Krista did not get out of the car willingly. What if this is because they saw footprints around the car indicating she was involved in a scuffle, or that other people exited the car?

Looking at the photo of her car and the snow around it, it may be possible. But I'm far from an expert so feel free to point out if I'm mistaken!

Just a thought :)

there wasn't snow on the ground before 6am and the cops said there was a trace of blood found inside the car.....

@NH girl
I find it odd that she called her mother wanting to know about a package arriving(why didn't she have it shipped to her current address? Didn't trust the roommates,maybe? )

Hi all! This is my first post, although I have been lurking since this case began. It really hit home because KD was a neighbor of mine, although I did not know her.

I thought I would give some insight on why KD might have done this. I live in the same complex and I do not have packages shipped to my address either. We only have small locked post office boxes for our regular mail. No room for a package. Packages can be left at the office to hold but unfortunately, the person never seems to be there, so to pick it up after delivery would be a hassle.

I hope they determine what happened to KD soon so the family and the community can have some closure.

C-Squared Welcome to WS!!!

Thanks very much for the info. That does help to know that the package delivery to her mother wouldn't be anything unusual.

If you don't mind I have a couple of questions for you. Do you know anything about the roommates? Not name or anything, but do you know how many roommates there were? Were they male or female? Do you know how much coming and going there was to the apartment?

If you don't mind I have a couple of questions for you. Do you know anything about the roommates? Not name or anything, but do you know how many roommates there were? Were they male or female? Do you know how much coming and going there was to the apartment?

I believe there was at least one female roommate. Possibly more as we have the same size unit and the rent is quite substantial with nothing included. I don't see a waitress being able to afford it with only one roommate unless that roommate had a very well paying job. For the time I have been there, I didn't notice much coming and going of people. But then again, I just moved in not too long ago. There were quite a few younger males (early to mid 20's) helping move KD's stuff out over the weekend but I do not know if any of them were roommates. That was very sad to watch. :(

Just an FYI. There is another Young woman missing from Dover NH. She has not been seen or heard from since Sunday night. She was at a local club with someone she met on an online dating site.

There is nothing in the News yet because the family had to wait 48 hours to make a missing person report and NH sucks at getting the news out.

Her name is Harmony McLellan she is 5'1" and DOB 2/10/83. I will post with more information as it becomes available.

This is very unlike her...no FB post, her phone has been turned off, no show at her work and she hasn't called her parents. Her car is missing too.

Just an FYI. There is another Young woman missing from Dover NH. She has not been seen or heard from since Sunday night. She was at a local club with someone she met on an online dating site.

There is nothing in the News yet because the family had to wait 48 hours to make a missing person report and NH sucks at getting the news out.

Her name is Harmony McLellan she is 5'1" and DOB 2/10/83. I will post with more information as it becomes available.

This is very unlike her...no FB post, her phone has been turned off, no show at her work and she hasn't called her parents. Her car is missing too.

Hmmm do you know her wgh and if she white or aa?

once this break msm I think this should also be noted in Long Island serial killer
thread...

Bolded by me. I wish that girls didn't assume this was safe.

There is no longer a 48 hour wait for missing persons report, hasn't been in years and years. Someone is getting inaccurate information if they believe there is a 48 hour wait to report a missing person. Also, WS member Lavanda Dolce runs an NFP lostnmissing out of NH. Family can contact her through http://www.lostnmissing.com/

I believe there was at least one female roommate. Possibly more as we have the same size unit and the rent is quite substantial with nothing included. I don't see a waitress being able to afford it with only one roommate unless that roommate had a very well paying job. For the time I have been there, I didn't notice much coming and going of people. But then again, I just moved in not too long ago. There were quite a few younger males (early to mid 20's) helping move KD's stuff out over the weekend but I do not know if any of them were roommates. That was very sad to watch. :(

The whole situation is sad. Thank you for answering my questions.

There is no longer a 48 hour wait for missing persons report, hasn't been in years and years. Someone is getting inaccurate information if they believe there is a 48 hour wait to report a missing person. Also, WS member Lavanda Dolce runs an NFP lostnmissing out of NH. Family can contact her through http://www.lostnmissing.com/

Well someone should tell our local PD that because all they would do until last night was put an ABB out on her car...I will ask that question to them later.

Update: She was found....sorry excuse, phone ran out of mins, flat tire, etc...this is a girl who called her Mom everyday....people lost sleep, out looking for her and she's 27 years old!! I just don't understand people these days. I have known her since she was 14 years old and never expected anything like this out of her. She was with this guy she met online and not one of her friends knew who he was....some scary stuff...I would hope that she wasn't reading her FB page and enjoying every minute of it because she posted everyday on her page! This just makes me ill!

Well someone should tell our local PD that because all they would do until last night was put an ABB out on her car...I will ask that question to them later.

Update: She was found....sorry excuse, phone ran out of mins, flat tire, etc...this is a girl who called her Mom everyday....people lost sleep, out looking for her and she's 27 years old!! I just don't understand people these days. I have known her since she was 14 years old and never expected anything like this out of her. She was with this guy she met online and not one of her friends knew who he was....some scary stuff...I would hope that she wasn't reading her FB page and enjoying every minute of it because she posted everyday on her page! This just makes me ill!

Better safe than sorry...

I'm relieved she's safe, but I am distressed at the anguish she caused. At 27, she had to know what her family would think when she suddenly dropped out of contact after going to meet someone she'd communicated with online! Very irresponsible! Thanks for letting us know, Littleone48!

From the first time I read that two aquaintances of Krista's were found in the woods near where Kristas body was found, I have beenhighly suspicious of them. Ricky Acker and Corey Poland. Here's one of the many articles in the paper about this. Ricky Acker happens to be Kyle Acker's brother for anyone that may not be following along. He has criminal history, including domestic violence charges.
http://www.conwaydailysun.com/featured/story/acker042911

Their story was, that they were out at, (close to midnight, in the dark woods), looking for Krista and stumbled upon one of the flip flops she was wearing when she disappeared. They call the cops to let them know, next day, 9 hours later, the police find her body not far from there.

First of all, why would you be out there looking for a body that late at night? Why not out during the day when you are likely to notice something of imoportance? Why not sign up for a search team or whatever may have been going on in the investigation? Ok, so being that late at night, they probably couldn't see a foot in front of them, yet they manage to find a flip flop? Out of the entire mountain, they find a little old flip flop. So, they found a needle in a haystack in the middle of the night.

Regardless if (he) they meant to kill her or it was an accidental death, I think it went down something like this. This is NOT what actually happened, but it possibly could have.

"Oh snap, Kristas dead. What do we do?"
"We go up the mountain and ditch her body in one of those snowmaking ponds."
"What about her car and the baby?"
"Well, we can drive her car there and leave the baby in the car. Make it look like she met her fate there. No one is around. Skiing is over for the season and its the weekend. "
"Nah, man, its gonna be freezing out over night, the baby could freeze to death, or worse, some pedophile could come along and snatch her."
"Ok, heres what we do. We put the hazard lights on, leave the door unlocked. Either watch from the woods or call the cops ourselves stating that there is a suspicious looking car parked with hazards on and nobody around. Then we can escape through the woods when the cops arrive."

Their plan works, except... a few days later one notices that one of Krista's flip flops that she was wearing was left under his bed.

"Lets go get rid of it in the woods when its dark and plant it near her body. Then, we will call the cops when we find it because that will be our excuse to why our fingerprints are all over it."

"Yeah, and if they ask why we are here, we tell them "we are looking for a fort built by David Emerson and since we have Super Power Night time Vision, we figured we would help you out and try to find Krista, which we did not, but we found her flip flop." It will completely throw them off. Police are stoopid."

The End to this possible scenario.

**A second scenario is that one or the other was involved. Did it all alone, including planting of the flip flop, then brought the other along that monday night to make himself look innocent.

________

I found two interesting addresses on members of the Acker clan, (there are like 9 or so Acker brothers ), and found two addresses specifically listed for Richard Acker. One of the addresses is 17 minutes away from where they found Krista, the other home is 6 minutes away. Not sure if he currently lives at either residence, but its fair to say he knows the area pretty well. Back roads, trails... Well enough to walk through those woods in the dark. Well enough to know where to dispose of a body? So I actually screenshot some visuals and other stuff and saved it in Photobucket. Last time I shared something I found interesting to this topic from a page on Facebook, it was deleted, so I'm a little reluctant to put up links to the pics or pics themselves, so someone let me know if its ok to do.

I read somewhere that just because autopsy results were inconclusive and they are doing toxicology tests, it does not mean that she didnt have injuries... just nothing that would have caused her death.

Wonder if she had an open casket funeral? Now that I think of it, most likely closed casket if she were in the water for a few days.

I read somewhere that just because autopsy results were inconclusive and they are doing toxicology tests, it does not mean that she didnt have injuries... just nothing that would have caused her death.

Wonder if she had an open casket funeral? Now that I think of it, most likely closed casket if she were in the water for a few days.

I did read that the funeral was closed casket, but not sure if the wake the day before (which was for family/friends) was. It's still pretty cold in that area, I wonder how well the body was preserved in the water (I have no idea how any of that works so not sure).

I did read that the funeral was closed casket, but not sure if the wake the day before (which was for family/friends) was. It's still pretty cold in that area, I wonder how well the body was preserved in the water (I have no idea how any of that works so not sure).

Sorry, I meant the wake. Of course the funeral was closed casket.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back