NH NH - Maura Murray, 21, Haverhill, 9 Feb 2004 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes you wonder if a member of the Haverhill LE had anything to do with Maura's disappearance.

It makes you wonder if a member of the Haverhill LE had anything to do with Maura's disappearance.

CaliKid said:
Calikid,

The thought has crossed my mind as well. It certainly would not be the first time that LE would be involved in a crime. I am sure that all upstanding LE enforcement officers are appalled when this type of thing is mentioned, let alone when it happens.

Troop F, which is in charge of Maura's investigation has been involved in a cover-up of 2 murders connected to one of their own officers. There was a special investigation by the NH Attorney General as well as a Civil Law Suit - the investigation determined that the murders and cover-up were most likely true; however, legal action could not be taken because "the evidence had been destroyed"

You can read more about this at http://www.dowmurders.com/pages/CurrentDay/moz1.html

I really thank you for your "support", and don't want either of us to ge in trouble for having a discussion on Maura's case.

Therefore, I would love to have you involved in "discussion" on Maura's other thread under the Missing Forum Discussion thread here at Websleuths http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19255

Prayers for Maura

www.mauramurray.com
www.spbowers.com/mauramissing.html

CaliKid said:
Calikid,

The thought has crossed my mind as well. It certainly would not be the first time that LE would be involved in a crime. I am sure that all upstanding LE enforcement officers are appalled when this type of thing is mentioned, let alone when it happens.

Troop F, which is in charge of Maura's investigation has been involved in a cover-up of 2 murders connected to one of their own officers. There was a special investigation by the NH Attorney General as well as a Civil Law Suit - the investigation determined that the murders and cover-up were most likely true; however, legal action could not be taken because "the evidence had been destroyed"

You can read more about this at http://www.dowmurders.com/pages/CurrentDay/moz1.html

I really thank you for your "support", and don't want either of us to ge in trouble for having a discussion on Maura's case.

Therefore, I would love to have you involved in "discussion" on Maura's other thread under the Missing Forum Discussion thread here at Websleuths http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19255

Prayers for Maura

www.mauramurray.com
www.spbowers.com/mauramissing.html

Interesting reading, to say the least. Yes, I know it happens because I live near San Diego where in 1986 a young college student, Cara Knott, was murdered by CA highway patrolman Craig Peyer.

I am not accusing anybody since I don't know all that much about Maura's disappearance. It just seems weird that LE is dragging its feet in the investigation, and because of it, valuable evidence was lost and the case has gone beyond cold. Sadly, unless her body is discovered somewhere in the area, I don't think we will ever know what happened.

Interesting reading, to say the least. Yes, I know it happens because I live near San Diego where in 1986 a young college student, Cara Knott, was murdered by CA highway patrolman Craig Peyer.

I am not accusing anybody since I don't know all that much about Maura's disappearance. It just seems weird that LE is dragging its feet in the investigation, and because of it, valuable evidence was lost and the case has gone beyond cold. Sadly, unless her body is discovered somewhere in the area, I don't think we will ever know what happened.

Tonight, Maura will have been missing exactly 16 months.

There is absoutely no evidence regarding her disappearance......of course the family is convinced that her absence/missing is *the evidence* that there has been foul play.

There is no doubt that someone somewhere knows something.

Those that love Maura will never stop searching for her.

I strongly urge each of you to post here on Maura's Websleuths Information and Support Thread, and to also post at www.mauramurray.com with your comments of prayers and support.

So many of you have been so kind and gracious. Maura's family is always encouraged by your continued prayers and words of support.

For photos and other links:
www.spbower.com/mauramissing.html

Tonight, Maura will have been missing exactly 16 months.

There is absoutely no evidence regarding her disappearance......of course the family is convinced that her absence/missing is *the evidence* that there has been foul play.

There is no doubt that someone somewhere knows something.

Those that love Maura will never stop searching for her.

I strongly urge each of you to post here on Maura's Websleuths Information and Support Thread, and to also post at www.mauramurray.com with your comments of prayers and support.

So many of you have been so kind and gracious. Maura's family is always encouraged by your continued prayers and words of support.

For photos and other links:
www.spbower.com/mauramissing.html

I checked out her website. Maura is a beautiful young lady, so full of promise. I hope with all my heart that her potential doesn't go to waste and some day she'll come home.

I checked out her website. Maura is a beautiful young lady, so full of promise. I hope with all my heart that her potential doesn't go to waste and some day she'll come home.

Praying for Maura and her family.... don't give up....someday she will be found.

Praying for Maura and her family.... don't give up....someday she will be found.

As I watch the news about the young woman who is missing in Aruba, it is with sadness and frustration. Having chaperoned high school trips, I can only imagine what the chaperones are feeling, and my heart goes out to her family. Today marks 16 months since Maura Murray has been missing....I can't help but think of her today and her family and wonder whether she would have been found had a larger, more timely search been done for her...

Thinking of Maura...still after 16 months.

As I watch the news about the young woman who is missing in Aruba, it is with sadness and frustration. Having chaperoned high school trips, I can only imagine what the chaperones are feeling, and my heart goes out to her family. Today marks 16 months since Maura Murray has been missing....I can't help but think of her today and her family and wonder whether she would have been found had a larger, more timely search been done for her...

Thinking of Maura...still after 16 months.

Fourth of July Holiday will bring many tourists to the White Mountain National Forest.........

If any of you are visiting in that vincinity or for those of you who live there, please consider putting up some posters for Maura.

Someone knows something about her missing - it could be your assistance that will find the lead that is so desperately needed.

If you would like to have posters mailed to you, please go to www.mauramurray.com and private message Helena Murray.

If you can print your own posters, use the 'landscape mode' at

Http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v675/HelenaMurray3/MAURAMURRAYMISSINGPOSTER61405.gif
Thank you ~

Bring Maura Home !

www.mauramurray.com

www.spbowers.com\mauramissing.html

Fourth of July Holiday will bring many tourists to the White Mountain National Forest.........

If any of you are visiting in that vincinity or for those of you who live there, please consider putting up some posters for Maura.

Someone knows something about her missing - it could be your assistance that will find the lead that is so desperately needed.

If you would like to have posters mailed to you, please go to www.mauramurray.com and private message Helena Murray.

If you can print your own posters, use the 'landscape mode' at

Http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v675/HelenaMurray3/MAURAMURRAYMISSINGPOSTER61405.gif
Thank you ~

Bring Maura Home !

www.mauramurray.com

www.spbowers.com\mauramissing.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics