Found Deceased NI - Noah Donohoe, 14, North Belfast, 21 June 2020

Hi guys, I'm a newbie and would like to share a few thoughts. Everyone seems to be focusing on the bike fall but what id like to know is what caused him to fall off his bike in the first place, could he have been given something that caused psychotic behaviour? I remember a case where a guy took a drug which caused him to shed all his clothes and run naked in public, he then attacked a homeless man and ate his face off.

Rudy Eugene: Last words of Miami cannibal to his girlfriend before attack on Ronald Poppo | Daily Mail Online

Hi guys, I'm a newbie and would like to share a few thoughts. Everyone seems to be focusing on the bike fall but what id like to know is what caused him to fall off his bike in the first place, could he have been given something that caused psychotic behaviour? I remember a case where a guy took a drug which caused him to shed all his clothes and run naked in public, he then attacked a homeless man and ate his face off.

Rudy Eugene: Last words of Miami cannibal to his girlfriend before attack on Ronald Poppo | Daily Mail Online
Welcome to Webleuths, Happygirl!

That man had only marijuana in his system. An autopsy ruled out any drug that would cause psychotic or violent behavior but he had a history of violence and was believed to be mentally disordered.

We don't know what caused Noah to fall, but kids do fall off bikes and can suffer from head injuries which is why a helmet is required up until a certain age. I don't know what the helmet laws are there but where I live kids under age 14 are required by law to wear a bicycle helmet.

Noah seemed to be very intelligent and mature. He was talented and played the cello, I believe. He was involved in sports. He had just left his home and only minutes later was seen falling so I can't imagine a situation where he would have been given drugs.

I think this was just a very bizarre tragedy but the autopsy will determine whether drugs or a head injury contributed to his death.

Imo

The Post Mortem might give the family some answers. From Jan 2019 N Ireland had no Paediatric Pathologist and children were send to Liverpool for Post Mortems. I don't know if Noah would be classed as a child. Maybe there has been a new paediatric pathologist appointed by now. I'm sure someone else on here knows the procedure.

This was a terrible tragedy. Although the head injury theory could be feasible, I just think that it is not the case. Ive never heard this happen to any teenager before and im sure they fall off bikes all the time. I was reminded of an article i read a few months back about a teenage boy on a bike being randomly attacked in north belfast . he happened to be at the same school as Noah. It jappened on The Limestone Road, which is where Noah was cycling towards. Its coincidental. ive linked the article below. See what you think.. Could he have been attacked, chased and hid in sewer drain and a phonecall saying he had fallen of his bike to cover this up. Just my thoughts.

Mother speaks out in disgust at ‘sectarian’ attack on 15-year-old boy in loyalist north Belfast

Last edited:
Welcome to Webleuths, Happygirl!

That man had only marijuana in his system. An autopsy ruled out any drug that would cause psychotic or violent behavior but he had a history of violence and was believed to be mentally disordered.

We don't know what caused Noah to fall, but kids do fall off bikes and can suffer from head injuries which is why a helmet is required up until a certain age. I don't know what the helmet laws are there but where I live kids under age 14 are required by law to wear a bicycle helmet.

Noah seemed to be very intelligent and mature. He was talented and played the cello, I believe. He was involved in sports. He had just left his home and only minutes later was seen falling so I can't imagine a situation where he would have been given drugs.

I think this was just a very bizarre tragedy but the autopsy will determine whether drugs or a head injury contributed to his death.

Imo
Thanks for clarifying that, I do agree that Noah was a lovely boy and there's no hint at all that this could be self inflicted. I live in Northern Ireland and it's a beautiful country full of wonderful friendly people who live in peace and respect each other's religion but unfortunately we still have a few areas with a bad element, I just hope and pray that the PM shows nothing sinister so Noah can be laid to rest in peace!

Ballymena Festival are deeply saddened to hear of the recent death of Noah Donohoe. At our festival in February, Noah performed "Music for a While" by Purcell.

Eva Richards (accompanied by Stuart Beattie) has recorded this piece in memory of Noah.

(video)

‘Music for a While’ Performed by Eva Richards

@HayLouise this is so poignant. My heart is so heavy thinking of this beautiful child.

I hope the PM is done swiftly for the sake of his Mammy and it is found he didn't suffer.

I keep studying the photos of the drains - thanks @Stella8

I have convinced myself he could have got in between the grates.

Kids (and adults) have managed to get their heads stuck in railings so I think with him being so slight he could have managed it.

Why? Maybe he was being chased by feral young ones and was so spooked he fell off his bike.

Why did he undress ? - I can't fathom this one out. Medicine is not an exact science, therefore maybe a nasty bump to head has cause irrational behaviour.

It is all bizarre as the PSNI officer said.

Please god the MP gives the answers as I am sure his family are tortured not knowing what happened to him

The Post Mortem might give the family some answers. From Jan 2019 N Ireland had no Paediatric Pathologist and children were send to Liverpool for Post Mortems. I don't know if Noah would be classed as a child. Maybe there has been a new paediatric pathologist appointed by now. I'm sure someone else on here knows the procedure.
I believe it is only infants that are being sent to Liverpool for a pm. A regular pathologist should be able to do Noah’s in Belfast.

North Belfast teenager badly injured after vicious group attack

I don’t think we’ve shared this article previously but apologies if we did and I’ve missed it. It’s from May but I wanted to post it because the Limestone Road mentioned is close to where Noah fell off his bicycle.

These feral little cretins are everywhere at the moment. Where I live is considered a nice safe area in Dublin.

However just last week in local park a 14 year old boy was set upon by a group of youths and the same as this lad he recieved serious head injuries. This was videoed and all over snapchat.

I have a 16 year old and I worry sick when he's out. I don't know what is going on with some of the young people these days.

If he were set upon why would he ride deeper into troubled places and not turn around and go home to safety as fast as he could though?

If he were set upon why would he ride deeper into troubled places and not turn around and go home to safety as fast as he could though?

I hope he wasn't set upon. It is just another hypothesis.

My best guess he was going to a school friends - His school was in the general direction of where he was last sighted (locals please correct if I have this wrong)

Were we ever told where he was going ?

I hope he wasn't set upon. It is just another hypothesis.

My best guess he was going to a school friends - His school was in the general direction of where he was last sighted (locals please correct if I have this wrong)

Were we ever told where he was going ?

No Molly, PSNI never confirmed whether or not Noah’s family knew where he was headed that day - they’ve just said they can’t link him to the area.

Last edited by a moderator:

I guess he would have had to turn around and possibly face anyone chasing him if he was trying to get back to the Ormeau Road. He may have been so panicked he took wrong turns and got lost, maybe tried to cut through Northwood thinking it would lead back to an area he knew. He may not have known anything about the trouble in the Limestone Road area in recent weeks. Essentially, we have no way of knowing.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz
Back