NY Nicholas Faust, 43, Army Sgt last seen at underground bar, Poughkeepsie, 23/24 March 2024

It would be nice to know his status as a CNA - was he employed full time, part time, or just as a fill-in for full time staff on leave. Could mean every aspect of his working life from driving a bus to nursing was tentative at best.
It's also been mentioned by more than one person - he does Lyft & Uber. So it sounds like he has multiple jobs?

I guess my previous comment was deleted but I never received a notification about it. I have known Nick professionally for about 4 or 5 years now so possibly I posted info that wasn’t allowed, <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess my previous comment was deleted but I never received a notification about it. I have known Nick professionally for about 4 or 5 years now so possibly I posted info that wasn’t allowed, <modsnip>
If you know Nick personally and professionally you may want to register yourself as an insider on WS. You need to be verified then you can post stuff about Nick without having to provide a source to back it up. Here's a link how to do it. It may take a few days but if you get verified you can provide more insight into him that could help LE or WS members.

If you know Nick personally and professionally you may want to register yourself as an insider on WS. You need to be verified then you can post stuff about Nick without having to provide a source to back it up. Here's a link how to do it. It may take a few days but if you get verified you can provide more insight into him that could help LE or WS members.

I know my current account is only a year old but I’ve been on WS for almost 15 years so I’m aware of VIs, however I’m uncomfortable with my identity potentially being outed so I will stick to the normal MSM rules. Thank you.

ETA: nothing I know about Nick would be helpful to LE in this situation.

Nick is a good hearted guy that I met about 5 years ago. He would drive his then girlfriend to work, and then stick around to help out with anything that needed doing. Many times he was more helpful than people who actually worked there!
<modsnip - referenced post was removed as speculation outside the bounds of the known facts of the case>
The only real scenario that makes sense to me is if someone feigned an injury to get his guard down, and then attacked him.
I Really hope he turns up OK, but the more time that passes with no positive progress, the harder it is to keep that optimistic hope.
If anyone knows ANYthing please come forward, even if only anonomously.
Any little piece of info might be the one thing that leads to Nick's recovery.
Please.

Nick is a good hearted guy that I met about 5 years ago. He would drive his then girlfriend to work, and then stick around to help out with anything that needed doing. Many times he was more helpful than people who actually worked there!
<modsnip - quoted post was removed as speculation outside the bounds of the known facts of the case>
The only real scenario that makes sense to me is if someone feigned an injury to get his guard down, and then attacked him.
I Really hope he turns up OK, but the more time that passes with no positive progress, the harder it is to keep that optimistic hope.
Please.
Hat type of crowd the speakeasy club/bar attracted?

<modsnip - quoted post was removed as speculation outside the bounds of the known facts of the case>
Please.
Thank you for sharing.

<modsnip - referenced post was removed as speculation outside the bounds of the known facts of the case>

I agree, the longer we go without progress, the less optimistic I feel. I hope the family dynamics aren’t hindering the investigation. I’m still perplexed by the unusual comments his twin brother is making.

It would be nice to know his status as a CNA - was he employed full time, part time, or just as a fill-in for full time staff on leave. Could mean every aspect of his working life from driving a bus to nursing was tentative at best.
he also could have been working so many hours that he was in his car a lot anway BUT he could not have his car full of possessions if he was using it for Lyft... IMO

I am a little concerned about his mental health. No one... especially no one who defends our country!... should be working 3 jobs and not he able to afford a roof over their head. That is so messed up.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caseymarie9316
Back