Nichole Ellen Nunes Carver, 35 Charged w Impersonating LEO

Amazed to see she has cuffs on ankles where as TK had nothing!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Amazed to see she has cuffs on ankles where as TK had nothing!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I'm convinced they were keeping him sweet to keep him talking.

I think she's not on the same deal because there's no requirement.

I still think that if she was involved, KB would have been able to inform of this and she would be being held on more than impersonating a PO. There's no reason KB wouldn't have known if she was involved somehow.

It's possible they were questioning more on the Facebook postings as they may not have a clear idea on who was responsible, but I'm going to lay it out there that if NN is involved in this and isn't just a scorned ex-wife, I'll be incredibly shocked.

Beyond shocked.

Did anyone else catch that she said "we have a private attorney" ? Who is "we"?

I noticed that, but I also noticed right after she said that, she was very tearful and swallowing back tears.

Possible that when she said 'we', she meant CDC and herself. Or it's a family lawyer.

I wonder if it's different state to state.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

When you call AT$T or Verizon or whoever, you aren't calling a local or state number. You are calling a call center somewhere I believe. The last time I called Verizon, the woman I talked to was in a northern state where it was snowing and it was 70 degrees here.. we talked about it.

Watching that I feel sorry for her. She is much more well spoken and respectful than I expected by her writing. She may have a learning disorder. I would hope I would never pretend to be a LE...but if my estranged husband and his girlfriend were missing over a month and I was being blamed by their family, LE acting like they didn't know where they were...if I was innocent...maybe. I can certainly understand the desperation. She has not been named a suspect or POI in their disappearance. Surely K would have known, and she would have been arrested for that last week.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

But what was she trying to find out if LE knew. & am I wrong in saying she didn't care when he was missing?

But what was she trying to find out if LE knew. & am I wrong in saying she didn't care when he was missing?
It was reported she was trying to geo cache phone...where it was. She may have thought Le not being helpful, not doing it or not releasing it. At that time his family was openly frustrated on fb that le hadnt located his phone. I doubt they shared his cell revords with her. I believe the families said they had cell records up to their disappearance. People in fb were even suggesting illegal ways to try to obtain. Maybe she just got an idea.

It was reported she was trying to geo cache phone...where it was. She may have thought Le not being helpful, not doing it or not releasing it. At that time his family was openly frustrated on fb that le hadnt located his phone. I doubt they shared his cell revords with her. I believe the families said they had cell records up to their disappearance. People in fb were even suggesting illegal ways to try to obtain. Maybe she just got an idea.

True, I struggle to make sense of NN if I am honest. So many different conflicting things.

My thoughts are divorce is ugly and relationships complex. He was shacked up with her friend. They were estranged. Just a few months prior he wished her a happy anniversary on fb. She may have thought they ran off together and trying to frame her. Right from beginning their family and friends openly accused her on Facebook. After a month she may have just wanted to take matters in her own hands to show he was alive or started to worry something really wrong. Either way...I don't fault her for trying to find her missing husband...except she did it in the dumbest way possible.

She might not have cared at first. If she had nothing to do with their disappearance, she probably thought they were off having fun. But once it got to be over a month and people were accusing her of having something to do with it then she might have cared to find out. I also wonder if she had debt collectors hounding her for any of Charlie's debts? Because they were still legally married she could be legally responsible for his debts. That also could be motivation for her to try to track him down.

I'm positive that they know whether or not she was behind the Facebook posts. Facebook will readily turn over IP addresses if there is a warrant, and I can't imagine she is smart enough to hide her IP address. All they have to do is compare the IP address used between her account and Charlie's during the same timeframe.

Even if TK was behind the Facebook and trying to frame NN, there's no way he could make his IP addy match hers. So if her account matches CDC during that timeframe, it's definitely her.

As far as the phone records go, I'm on the same account as my husband, and for some reason Verizon won't ever talk to me without his permission because he is the main person on the account. It's actually super frustrating and condescending. So I definitely can believe that NN was having trouble getting any cell info from the company, she probably wasn't even on the account.

I'm positive that they know whether or not she was behind the Facebook posts. Facebook will readily turn over IP addresses if there is a warrant, and I can't imagine she is smart enough to hide her IP address. All they have to do is compare the IP address used between her account and Charlie's during the same timeframe.

Even if TK was behind the Facebook and trying to frame NN, there's no way he could make his IP addy match hers. So if her account matches CDC during that timeframe, it's definitely her.

As far as the phone records go, I'm on the same account as my husband, and for some reason Verizon won't ever talk to me without his permission because he is the main person on the account. It's actually super frustrating and condescending. So I definitely can believe that NN was having trouble getting any cell info from the company, she probably wasn't even on the account.
I have same problem with verizon. If I have a billing question they refuse to speak with me as wife even though I have a line on plan...no matter what info I give. She could be behind fb but I am not convinced that meant she was behind disappearance. She may have known password and checked it to see what he was up to...Maybe she was mad at family and his friends for numerous reasons and wanted to screw with them. Don't know...but tk seems much more believable as a criminal mastermind than her...I mean wouldn't he have just killed her off if she could track it to him?

After watching her in the court room, I actually started to feel bad. She looked scared and heartbroken. Could be an act.. but maybe she really was just wondering where he was. This is just so crazy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aikens said Carver did speak to Anderson investigators after her arrest, but what she said has not been made public. Carver is expected to have a bond hearing Wednesday morning at the Anderson City Jail.

Anderson police officers are continuing to work with deputies in Spartanburg County as officers investigate the Kohlhepp case.

"We have information that they need in Spartanburg County, so we will work alongside them to help in any way we can," Ezell, the Anderson detective, said

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/sto...rles-david-carver-arrested-anderson/93488062/

RSBM

In that article also:

"Joanne Shiflet, the mother of Charles David Carver, said she had no idea Nichole Carver had been arrested until she was contacted Tuesday afternoon by the Independent Mail

"I am even sadder now than I was," Shiflet said. "We are devastated and we are sure that Nichole's family is heartbroken."
Shiflet said that earlier Tuesday she had spent time with her daughter-in-law at a funeral home as she tried to plan a memorial for her son."

This paints a very different picture of their relationship than the one given on SM and makes the NN sound not so misplaced.

If it turns out that she's not involved, this is such a terrible event to happen to her in so many different ways.

Well why am I not surprised by this?? <mod snip>
I wonder if this is why it took so long to get the phone pings. Her doing that may have delayed the phone company from giving anyone the records.
I HOPE THIS IS CHANGED IMMEDIATELY! THAT IN A MISSING PERSON CASE, THE LE CAN GET THE PHONE RECORDS IMMEDIATELY.
That is such BS having to wait that long. In my opinion that is illegal to hold that info from the LE. The long wait could and has costed many their lives or at least
being found in a timely manner.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle