Nichole Ellen Nunes Carver, 35 Charged w Impersonating LEO

Maybe they need to get her phone records too to see where SHE has been during the months they were missing. JMOO

After watching her in the court room, I actually started to feel bad. She looked scared and heartbroken. Could be an act.. but maybe she really was just wondering where he was. This is just so crazy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where can we see her courtroom appearance? (a site without a subscription requirement, if possible)

Well why am I not surprised by this?? <mod snip>
I wonder if this is why it took so long to get the phone pings. Her doing that may have delayed the phone company from giving anyone the records.
I HOPE THIS IS CHANGED IMMEDIATELY! THAT IN A MISSING PERSON CASE, THE LE CAN GET THE PHONE RECORDS IMMEDIATELY.
That is such BS having to wait that long. In my opinion that is illegal to hold that info from the LE. The long wait could and has costed many their lives or at least
being found in a timely manner.
In no way shape or form is NN responsible for LE not getting pings. They were requested by LE once they were reported missing. They have been sketchy about when exactly they knew...other than to say they had no cause to think they weren't voluntarily missing until 2 weeks prior when they requested search warrants. They likely had general idea just did nothing with it until the tip was called in about tk being a Dec offender and illegal activity imo. Dec family said on FB that ME questioned NN and she was cooperative.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154681278949166&id=370870329165

attachment.php

Nichole Carver sits in bond court on November 9. (FOX Carolina/ 11/9/16)

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/33660737/police-charlie-carvers-estranged-wife-arrested-in-anderson

Attachments

• nn.jpg
    nn.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 363
In no way shape or form is NN responsible for LE not getting pings. They were requested by LE once they were reported missing. They have been sketchy about when exactly they knew...other than to say they had no cause to think they weren't voluntarily missing until 2 weeks prior when they requested search warrants. They likely had general idea just did nothing with it until the tip was called in about tk being a Dec offender and illegal activity imo. Dec family said on FB that ME questioned NN and she was cooperative.

What is a Dec offender?
I still think phone companies should respond immediately to police when trying to find a missing person.
I get so confused in this case with the initials! lol
I wonder if she had any type of contact with TK maybe online?

Well, my gut reaction is to feel very sorry for this woman.
Her husband left her for their best friend.
She probably went along with the 'polyamory' thing as she didn't want to lose him.

She must have felt betrayed, hurt & very very alone.
I doubt she was guilty of anything other than trying to find the missing couple.

I could be very wrong, but I don't think she was involved at all in their disappearance. I think she is another victim....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What is a Dec offender?
I still think phone companies should respond immediately to police when trying to find a missing person.
I get so confused in this case with the initials! lol
I wonder if she had any type of contact with TK maybe online?
I always thought phone companies HAVE to respond fast in a missing persons case. I've mentioned it before, with the murdered jogger in NYC in August, the father reported her missing and NYPD had her phone pinged to the weeds within an hour!!! Why isn't this across the board protocol of phone companies?!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I always thought phone companies HAVE to respond fast in a missing persons case. I've mentioned it before, with the murdered jogger in NYC in August, the father reported her missing and NYPD had her phone pinged to the weeds within an hour!!! Why isn't this across the board protocol of phone companies?!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
I totally agree!
It could be the difference between life and death. It should be priority!

How could she have called AT&T to try to get his phone traced if she didn't even know his phone number? She claimed to be the police and the police would have to know his number to get the records. That doesn't make any sense.

PS: Don't share the screenshot here, because I think it is against the TOS.
I wasn't planning on sharing it. I am well aware of the TOS. Perhaps i should start adding to my posts that i have been lurking for years and this is the case that brought me out of lurking so nobody thinks i am newbie anymore lol.

I am not sure how she would have called AT&T without the number. Being his wife she probably knows his SSN, DOB and other identifying characteristics that you can use to access an account. There were times LE, in my experience as a dispatcher, did not have a phone number and needed to get one along with other info like call records for drug cases. I'm sure they used other identifying characteristics besides a phone number when contacting the cell company with their valid search warrants.

However in this case she obviously had nothing valid and was impersonating, so that's all a moot point. I was merely stating that I'd seen in several instances it stated, even by NN herself, that she did not have his number.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Okay this may be far fetched. But follow me for a moment.
In this crime look at the description of the get away driver.
'
Deputies said the suspects were possibly seen leaving the scene in a mid-late 2000's model silver Toyota 4-door vehicle. The car was described as having tinted windows and was being driven by a heavy set female with short hair. "

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/31746546/coroner-1-killed-3-injured-in-greenville-co-shooting

Then we have TK posting this on FB on the same day:
attachment.php

This was posted in another thread but when I came back to this one and saw her again it made me wonder.
Maybe there he is somehow involved with NN. Maybe he is a ringleader and told them not to do that crime but they did anyway.
Just a thought. Trying to figure out if there is someway to tie them together.
This was posted the same day as the crime.
JMOO

Attachments

• april17.png
    april17.png
    42.9 KB · Views: 328
Okay this may be far fetched. But follow me for a moment.
In this crime look at the description of the get away driver.
'
Deputies said the suspects were possibly seen leaving the scene in a mid-late 2000's model silver Toyota 4-door vehicle. The car was described as having tinted windows and was being driven by a heavy set female with short hair. "

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/31746546/coroner-1-killed-3-injured-in-greenville-co-shooting

Then we have TK posting this on FB on the same day:
attachment.php

This was posted in another thread but when I came back to this one and saw her again it made me wonder.
Maybe there he is somehow involved with NN. Maybe he is a ringleader and told them not to do that crime but they did anyway.
Just a thought. Trying to figure out if there is someway to tie them together.
This was posted the same day as the crime.
JMOO

Yes I agree!! I said something to this extent at the beginning of this thread. Anything is possible at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(snipped)
Between 9/1 and 9/23 he posts referring to KB as his 'girlfriend', and changes the profile picture to a comic character NN is clearly enamored with.

Do you know if there was a post made 9/21? That's the day TK posted about possums and raccoons, so I'm curious.

I wish we had a timeline of all posts on CDC's page & all on TK's, including timestamps. I think that could be super illuminating.

Well, my gut reaction is to feel very sorry for this woman.
Her husband left her for their best friend.
She probably went along with the 'polyamory' thing as she didn't want to lose him.

She must have felt betrayed, hurt & very very alone.
I doubt she was guilty of anything other than trying to find the missing couple.

I could be very wrong, but I don't think she was involved at all in their disappearance. I think she is another victim....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I tend to agree with you. I think at first she thought they ran off together and had anger, then the longer it went, she realized that was not the case. The ONLY thing that puts a hitch in my theory is that she was arrested. I have to think they have something more than just impersonating an officer. I know that was wrong and a crime but being she was his estranged wife, you think they would have had a little sympathy for her and cut a little slack with just hitting her with a fine. I'm so confused :/

I tend to agree with you. I think at first she thought they ran off together and had anger, then the longer it went, she realized that was not the case. The ONLY thing that puts a hitch in my theory is that she was arrested. I have to think they have something more than just impersonating an officer. I know that was wrong and a crime but being she was his estranged wife, you think they would have had a little sympathy for her and cut a little slack with just hitting her with a fine. I'm so confused :/
A shame family and friends demonized this woman...I really think it detracted from looking at who was really involved...I mean for all the time KB family amd friends spent talking to the media pointing fingers at N they never once mentioned K had started cleaning homes for this guy even though 2 knew...just kept bringing up the estranged wife. I am baffled by that. Impersonating is an officer is a big deal...maybe they just couldn't overlook it.

Do you know if there was a post made 9/21? That's the day TK posted about possums and raccoons, so I'm curious.

I wish we had a timeline of all posts on CDC's page & all on TK's, including timestamps. I think that could be super illuminating.
Check out the subforum on the timeline. Using phone so can't link. Someone did a great job of putting in the Facebook posts.

According to the very first thread about KB and CDC, there was a post made overnight between 9/21 and 9/22. I do not have the content of that post, I have reached out to the person that noted it to see if there are screenshots available.
I am noting the time stamps when they are available on the timeline. I do have a number of screenshots that I haven't included yet, as all I can see if 'Monday', or the like on the SS, I cannot pin it down to a particular 'Monday'.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16W-f3KfkNQIUbamUk2Hl4PdEvso4wHVvzP_EN2Qg890/edit?usp=sharing

SNIP.. they never once mentioned K had started cleaning homes for this guy even though 2 knew...just kept bringing up the estranged wife. I am baffled by that.
I'm going to guess that nobody other than CDC was aware of KB's possible side job cleaning properties for TK.

I'm also going to throw out there that I think NNC was posting on CDC's FB from his old laptop and TK was posting on CDC's FB from CDC's phone. I highly doubt CDC went there without his phone. The good news is that tracking those logins is simple for LE w/ warrants, once they are given access.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158
Back