NJ NJ – Jennifer Ann Prince, W/F, 21, Brick, Ocean Co, 18 Nov 1978

I've looked at the girl in pink bikini, photos taken by Joe Naso in connection with Jennifer. But that girl imo is more northern European. And the girl was very slender in one photo and quite heavy in the other.

Are there any color pics of Jennifer? Black and white distort too much.

I don't like suggesting this but has the tree or shrubs area alongside the shoulder of the Garden State Parkway North from Exits 91-102 ever been searched for bodies or skeletal remains ? I know there are houses in the back of Garden State Parkway North from exits 91-98 currently. Jennifer did live off of Exit 91. Exit 91 was redone in the mid 2010's.
Skeletal remains or bodies probably would have been found by now if there were any from Exits 105-109. Exit 105 on GSP North was redone a bit in the early 90's for an exit to Rt 18 North as the Rt 18 Missing Link was completed from the GSP to Exit 12(Park Avenue) in Oakhurst at that time. I was a huge Geography Buff when I was younger! There is also a newer townhall for the town of Tinton Falls a bit past Exit 105 on the GSP Northbound side. Exit 109 off of the GSP North is getting reconstructed now.

Could she have taken a bus to NYC from the Brick Park & Ride Location off which is located by Exit 91? Could she have walked out of her home and hitchhiked?

I do wonder too if Jennifer maybe moved to another location overseas like London where exotic looks in the modeling industry may have been more accepted in that time period. In America at that time from my view(I was born in November 1979) the modeling industry in the US maybe was looking more for Farrah Fawcett's and not so much Jacklyn Smith's.
What exactly grows there in the area you're referring to?

Is it a marsh by any chance?
There is the Brick Twp. Reservoir and a decent size dirt area between Exits 91-98 of the Garden State Parkway North. The area is mostly houses below the Brick Twp. Reservoir. Its all trees and bushes north of the Brick Twp. Reservoir with the exception of 30 houses and a strip mall in the back which is on Rt 34 which is part of Exit 98.

Sad to say, but I often think as I drive down the shore that the Parkway is the perfect dumping ground. Nobody is just going to arbitrarily search the area unless they have a tip or reason to believe there is a body along the way.

NYC is filled with exotic looking people.

I've been working on this person photographed by sk Joseph Naso. Does anybody have color pics of Jennifer? I've posted on the Naso thread.
Bump. Can anyone chime in whether this person could be Jennifer? I tend to think not so anymore because Jennifer was way more exotic. At least in her black and white photos.

I wonder if Jennifer going missing had anything to do with Cynthia Leeds murder on August 27th, 1976 in the Kentwood Village Development in Brick Twp which was about 10 minutes Southeast from where Jennifer lived in Brick Twp. One suspect of Cynthia's murder was a guy she rode the train with from Manasquan to Newark up to 2 weeks before her death(she was pregnant) in which they would sit next to each other and would talk with each other. The 2 would get off the train in Newark and he would take the PATH train to Lower Manhattan. I'm assuming Cynthia got on an NJ Transit train from Newark to go to Midtown Manhattan to Penn Station in New York City for her job. I have done the Newark-NYC (Penn Station) train ride myself for something job non-related. The man who she rode with stopped riding the train the day after Cynthia's murder. His job may have transferred to Richmond, Virginia which was a banking business job possibly shortly after Cynthia was murder. There was also a hispanic man running around the Kentwood Village complex the morning of Cynthia's murder. Cynthia's murder happened at 5pm at night on August 27th, 1976 though. Its the hispanic man that I am clueing into that may have a connection to both Jennifer's disapearence and Cynthia's murder. Both Cynthia and Jennifer were both dark haired brunettes.

Last edited:
90% chance her husband had something to do with her disappearance. This has all the signs of a domestic incident. Husband's information is vague and he didn't report her missing...

I don't like suggesting this but has the tree or shrubs area alongside the shoulder of the Garden State Parkway North from Exits 91-102 ever been searched for bodies or skeletal remains ? I know there are houses in the back of Garden State Parkway North from exits 91-98 currently. Jennifer did live off of Exit 91. Exit 91 was redone in the mid 2010's.
Skeletal remains or bodies probably would have been found by now if there were any from Exits 105-109. Exit 105 on GSP North was redone a bit in the early 90's for an exit to Rt 18 North as the Rt 18 Missing Link was completed from the GSP to Exit 12(Park Avenue) in Oakhurst at that time. I was a huge Geography Buff when I was younger! There is also a newer townhall for the town of Tinton Falls a bit past Exit 105 on the GSP Northbound side. Exit 109 off of the GSP North is getting reconstructed now.

Could she have taken a bus to NYC from the Brick Park & Ride Location off which is located by Exit 91? Could she have walked out of her home and hitchhiked?

I do wonder too if Jennifer maybe moved to another location overseas like London where exotic looks in the modeling industry may have been more accepted in that time period. In America at that time from my view(I was born in November 1979) the modeling industry in the US maybe was looking more for Farrah Fawcett's and not so much Jacklyn Smith's.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back