GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the speed with which AP's bike was recovered, perhaps we'll hear of a relation to the perp providing a tip or possibly a confession by the perp.

"We covet what we see" - The Silence of the Lambs.

I suspect the perp took advantage and acted on impulse to take advantage of AP passing by...

wonder if they found her phone/ backpack, fannypack/ which did she have?? a backpack or fanny pack??

I think it was a drawstring bag similar to this one. This one is mine that I take on bike rides. Hers was silver and said "Reckless" IIRC. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351010561.225335.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's a side by side of the front tires (left pic from Clayton Police, right pic from NBC10 Philadelphia)

I've had similar white marks on my car tires when I've run into the curb while parking.

True - I do also. BUT --- I have also ran over/off/up the curb on my bike, as have my kids. The lighter impact isn't enough to leave that kind of mark, IMO. I think it must have been a collision with something that had more force. :(

ETA - I'm jumping in here late. When I saw her picture online, she reminds me of my son - with the freckles, her eyes, etc. Just one of those cases that kinda hits home.

It doesn't look like any of the metal has been damaged as if a car hit the bike.

True - I do also. BUT --- I have also ran over/off/up the curb on my bike, as have my kids. The lighter impact isn't enough to leave that kind of mark, IMO. I think it must have been a collision with something that had more force. :(

ETA - I'm jumping in here late. When I saw her picture online, she reminds me of my son - with the freckles, her eyes, etc. Just one of those cases that kinda hits home.

Any impact that would like that would cause bent rim and turned handle bar

From Clayton NJ Autumn's Press Conference :(

Wondering how if only teens around her age are involved how her phone pinged in williamstown?

Hopefully we will know soon enough.

Wondering how if only teens around her age are involved how her phone pinged in williamstown?

Hopefully we will know soon enough.

It makes me sick to think she could have died at the hands of 12 or 13 yo kids. I read a short while ago that she would have been 13 next Monday. How sad. My son turned 12 in July and starting planning for his 13th bday party before he ever finished his 12th. My heart breaks for her & her family.

Yup .. I also noticed what appear to be whitish/chalkish scuff marks .. could simply be the usual strike-the-curb marks during regular riding but who knows ....

Trying to catch up. My opinion; it's probably scuffed from being stashed in the house. Either paint or wall board maybe from throwing it in an attic or crawl space?

Fox Philly 29 just said it looks like their wrapping up things at the Clayton Road home. Wonder if we'll get another presser later today?

From that same article:

"Bergen County Prosecutor John Molinelli told FoxNews.com that it would be a "real reach" to connect Pasquale to the abduction attempts in northern New Jersey until more information is known."

I think someone decided there might be a link and called LE for a comment. LE sounded pretty noncommittal but didn't want to risk it looking like they were just going to ignore it.

It makes me sick to think she could have died at the hands of 12 or 13 yo kids. I read a short while ago that she would have been 13 next Monday. How sad. My son turned 12 in July and starting planning for his 13th bday party before he ever finished his 12th. My heart breaks for her & her family.

Well, it looks like LE is on top of it and all the answers they need will be found in the house where the bike was retrieved.

Any impact that would like that would cause bent rim and turned handle bar

From Clayton NJ Autumn's Press Conference :(

I thought that there should be some damage to the frame also. Just not sure what would cause the white scuff marks.

My first thought when I saw the bike scuffs is that someone was pullin on her to get her off bike and she was hangin on to it. Maybe the attacker stepped on the bike wheel at some point causing it to scrape harder. Not enough damage for car accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member