GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly dread this PC. I'm afraid to hear the truth and be forced to let go of the hope that this was all an accident. I don't want to *know* that at least 3 young lives are forever ruined.

Both of my kids texted me within the last few mins to remind me about after school activities they have today and it took everything in me not to tell them to get on the bus and come straight home. I did tell my oldest it is weight lifting and straight home. No McDonalds, no stopping to see the gf. I'm just saddened beyond words at the way this case has unfolded. Kids killing kids? Why? Where are our children safe if this is the reality Autumn faced?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:cow: I have never wanted children of my own, so I'm a bit biased. But every time I hear about a tragedy like this, I am glad to not have children. People tell me all the hard work and growing pains and challenges are worth it, and I believe that for them it is true. I cannot imagine how you who have kids, or who are guardians, handle the reality that there is no absolutely safe place on earth. sending good thoughts your way.

ETA: this is not meant to read "omg u so crazy." so I apologize if it reads like that.

I have not heard of any truth behind those fb posts

From Clayton NJ Autumn's Press Conference :(

Zero, did you see my post earlier? Do you have any thoughts on what I posted?

:moo::moo:

Well now there is just a blank, black screen. Anyone else seeing this?

Facebook comments: are rumor. Let's move on from discussing them please.

:nurse:

download SKYFIRE app

Thank you! I would have paid 100 times that to be able to watch flash videos. My iPhone is now complete (well, if only I could play WoW on it).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. Every single case I have worked on here at WS since Lindsey Baum went missing in 2009 is either still unsolved (still missing) or found deceased. It's sad. I want a happy ending. I want happy endings for everyone. I just need to take a break for awhile. I know you find WS'ers will hold down the fort. :seeya:

((((hugs)))) It can be tough here - it's not for the weak. My husband cannot even hear me describe these cases. FYI, I took a break for the entire summer. I also took a long break after Shaniya. WS will still be here when you return from your break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bessie22