GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #3

Wasn't there some information in MSM that she had recently broken up with a "boyfriend"? Perhaps that text was to him. Perhaps she had a text convo with him as well that day. I'm sure she was on the phone texting different friends all the time, and probably on that day as well. Maybe she was trying to reconcile.

I don't believe she knew the suspect well enough to be texting with him. I think she was lured off the street while passing by.

MOO

Autumn took rims to their house that Saturday.

its not avail on line and they are not broadcasting in on the tv , hopefully they will get it up soon

NBC Philly posted that the uncle is not there yet but will put the live feed back up when he arrives.

They are doing the rehearsal lol

R.I.P. Autumn

Only thing is that Tom guy talking about Autumn's parents thinking le not responding fast enough. And Clayton pd responding with been on since Saturday nighy

R.I.P. Autumn

Brings tears to me eyes, so sweet...

http://mobile.nj.com/advnj/pm_31085/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=jsw4bcaA

Autumn Pasquale's funeral set for Saturday; Clayton brothers to be in court Friday Jessica Beym/South Jersey Times 10/24/2012 12:37 PM

Snipped:
The Clayton High School girls' soccer team plans to hold a moment of silence this afternoon before their game. They also plan to paint Autumn's youth soccer number #14 on the field, according to the team coach.

My 2 yo daughter will be there tomorrow giving one of her test bears. She wanted to leave her baby doll the other night

R.I.P. Autumn

My 2 yo daughter will be there tomorrow giving one of her test bears. She wanted to leave her baby doll the other night

R.I.P. Autumn

That's so sweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member