NJ NJ - Charlotte Loomis, 14, Eatontown, 1 Sept 1972

I have been reading all the posts and I kind of agree Charlotte may not have been in NJ at all. The problem is so much information has been lost due to the passage of time and family members deceased as well. The genealogy post that was found years ago now seems very interesting seeing as how it seems the brother-in-law Thomas Fryday was stationed in VA. Someone named Rick was looking for Charlotte and claimed she was last seen in Ft Lee VA around 1974. If he is correct maybe Charlotte was around with her sister longer than believed. If Charlotte was there did she attend school? Was it a base school? Would anyone else out there remember her? Such a puzzling case!

I have been reading all the posts and I kind of agree Charlotte may not have been in NJ at all. The problem is so much information has been lost due to the passage of time and family members deceased as well. The genealogy post that was found years ago now seems very interesting seeing as how it seems the brother-in-law Thomas Fryday was stationed in VA. Someone named Rick was looking for Charlotte and claimed she was last seen in Ft Lee VA around 1974. If he is correct maybe Charlotte was around with her sister longer than believed. If Charlotte was there did she attend school? Was it a base school? Would anyone else out there remember her? Such a puzzling case!

iirc, we have a recent active thread about female remains on a post in Virginia -- but I haven't found the thread to post here.

Anyone else see it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back