NJ NJ - Depford, WhtFem 16-20, UP1489, in woods, pearl necklace, sweatpants, Feb'90

Updated Namus link: Unidentified Person Case

Ruleouts:

MP6022 Carol Donn 01/02/1981 Palm Beach FL
MP11194 Angelia Hilbert 06/03/1989 Jefferson KY
MP2484 Tracy Kroh 08/05/1989 Dauphin PA
MP2491 Alicia Markovich 04/26/1987 Indiana PA
MP2885 Leichia Reilly 01/31/1985 Erie NY
MP2413 Tiffany Sessions 02/09/1989 Alachua FL

Amber Carrie Potts, being Canadian, probably wouldn't be on the ruleouts even if she had been excluded.

I'm not sure if there's a thread already for this Jane Doe and I couldn't find one, so I decided to make one.

Depford Township, New Jersey Jane Doe 1990 was found on February 4, 1990, in a wooded area off of Clements Bridge Road behind a shopping center.

One or more limbs not recovered
One or more hands not recovered

She had brown hair, was 5'5"-5'8", and was estimated to be about 132 pounds.

She was found with a gold-colored ball stud earring, 14k gold horseshoe-shaped earrings with a spiral pattern, and a 16-inch strand of faux pearl necklace.

She was wearing one sock, one knee-high stocking, one pair of nylon pantyhose, and medium- sized sweatpants.

Postmortem interval is listed as years.

Doe Network lists her as having a deviated septum.

She has DNA and dentals on file.

NamUs: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Gloucester County Website: Gloucester County, NJ. Website - jane doe 2
Doe Network: 121UFNJ

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    17 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I also have a possible match for this Doe.

Cassandra Durham went missing in August of 1987 after she and her boyfriend went on a vacation from their home in Michigan to Baltimore, Maryland. She never returned home with him. It's a possibility that he could have went to NJ to dump the body and never even went to Maryland.

Cassandra was 5'5", about 110 pounds, and was 19-years old. Not much else is known about her. I think her pictures on NamUs resemble the UID's reconstructions greatly.

NamUS: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Attachments

• untitleds.png
    untitleds.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 11
Hi everybody! I accidentally made a new thread for this Doe because I couldn't find it! Anyways, I have a possible match.

Cassandra Durham went missing in August of 1987 after she and her boyfriend went on a vacation from their home in Michigan to Baltimore, Maryland. She never returned home with him. It's a possibility that he could have went to NJ to dump the body and never even went to Maryland.

Cassandra was 5'5", about 110 pounds, and was 19-years old. Not much else is known about her. I think her pictures on NamUs resemble the UID's reconstructions greatly.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Attachments

• untitleds.png
    untitleds.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 7
Hi everybody! I accidentally made a new thread for this Doe because I couldn't find it! Anyways, I have a possible match.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
She was just reported missing a few days ago so we might have to wait for DNA tests to be complete

Thank you! I couldn't find it because it was abbreviated. Hopefully a moderator finds this and puts them together.

You can alert mods anytime by clicking on word Report under the post and write your query. There are million threads and mods dont read or see everything/ hence the system to alert them.

With that, I have alerted them to merge both threads.

Hello everyone. I'm from the area where this Doe was found, and I've been interested in the case for over a year now. I've been doing a lot of research on this case, but it has been very hard since this case has very little media coverage and little info in general. I'm glad that people are still talking about this case, and I'm looking forward to discussing it with others!

Updated Namus link: Unidentified Person Case

Ruleouts:

MP6022 Carol Donn 01/02/1981 Palm Beach FL
MP11194 Angelia Hilbert 06/03/1989 Jefferson KY
MP2484 Tracy Kroh 08/05/1989 Dauphin PA
MP2491 Alicia Markovich 04/26/1987 Indiana PA
MP2885 Leichia Reilly 01/31/1985 Erie NY
MP2413 Tiffany Sessions 02/09/1989 Alachua FL

Amber Carrie Potts, being Canadian, probably wouldn't be on the ruleouts even if she had been excluded.
Added to the exclusions:

MP4528 Elaine Allenbach 03/01/1986 King WA
MP5909 Rosemary Calandriello 08/25/1969 Monmouth NJ
MP10293 Kathleen Durst 01/31/1982 New York NY
MP20265 Valerie Smith 03/04/1981 Queens NY

I just caught this, hopefully they can ID her too! The article is from February

32 years after woman found strangled, detectives hope new effort will help identify her

Experts with the center reached out to local investigators in 2020 to ask if they could review the case.

“Part of that was some evidence collection and testing that they thought they could do to extract additional DNA to possibly identify suspects and the victim,” Lick said.

Genealogy research is part of this renewed probe to see if family members can be found.

“Now we are working with the University of North Texas Center for Human Identification to try and do genealogy to see if we can identify the victim,” Lick said.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back