AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read anything in MSM that convinces me that there was a red van in the park or that anyone actually took DMA.
All I read is an ever changing story of the circumstances as seen by someone of undeterminable age.
Perhaps she knocked the ice cream out of her brothers hands, got scared and ran to hide, heard her mother and uncle and others calling her name and met with a watery accident, hence LE continuing to search the park.

Ive posted this video before it’s a short clip of them leaving the sunoco starts at around 14 seconds. You see Noema walking out and the kids sort of trailing behind. IMO its very possible someone saw Dulce outside the store and followed them to the park. Possibly someone even getting gas or just parked at the store that we did not see inside the store on the security footage. We saw Dulce being playful inside the store perhaps she did the same sort of thing outside before getting in the car and it caught a perps attention. JMO

Twitter

I haven't read anything in MSM that convinces me that there was a red van in the park or that anyone actually took DMA.
All I read is an ever changing story of the circumstances as seen by someone of undeterminable age.
Perhaps she knocked the ice cream out of her brothers hands, got scared and ran to hide, heard her mother and uncle and others calling her name and met with a watery accident, hence LE continuing to search the park.

Sadly, had this been the scenerio, I believe she would have been found by now.

When asked when she last saw Dulce? A) We were with her at the park.

When asked if she saw what direction Dulce went. A) We were in the car and when we got here she was gone. (Last answer paraphrased.)

So where did she actually last SEE her daughter? While driving to the park as the 2 kids were running?

Please remember that this call is made by a mom who is frantic about missing a child. You have to put yourself into that mindset and try stringing two coherent words together.

Analysing her comment with no compassion for her situation can lead to revictimizing a person who is living the deepest fear known to humanity.

just made an account, been lurking for a loong time. i live 10 minutes away from this park and if anyone wants some picture of anything i can do it if it would help. not sure though. hard to believe something happening there, i play basketball their once in a while but not for about a month or two.

Why is the family going to search the park if Dulce's Mom talked to people who said Dulce was abducted and driven away?

There are many good reasons.

Perhaps they didn't believe the people who talked to Dulce's mom.

Criminals are known to return a body to an area that was previously searched.

Perhaps something was missed by the searchers that the family could identify.

Perhaps they simply want to be in the place where they last were with Dulce.

except the one about what her daughter was wearing, which she couldn't remember from when she last saw her 3-10 minutes earlier.

Correct. She had to think on that one and couldn't remember. Though, it seemed be more of a memory issue in terms of her daughter's attire vs. a communication issue. In short, I was surprised by the difference in the 911 call from the two on camera interviews I had seen previously. In the first, I could hardly hear her and had to read the captions to understand what she was saying. In the 2nd, she seemed to have a prepared statement but I still couldn't understand her very well. The 911 call I didn't need the captions and she spoke very clearly.

That makes sense to me. In high stress situations that’s not information that your brain recalls easily. I wasn’t surprised that she couldn’t recall that info. She even asked in Spanish to someone there with her if they knew. But if we are to say that the camera makes her nervous, we would have to believe that reporting your child kidnapped would exacerbate that same nervousness/fear to level 10.
It's a safe bet that someone she asked in Spanish was her 8 year old sister.

Correct. She had to think on that one and couldn't remember. Though, it seemed be more of a memory issue in terms of her daughter's attire vs. a communication issue. In short, I was surprised by the difference in the 911 call from the two on camera interviews I had seen previously. In the first, I could hardly hear her and had to read the captions to understand what she was saying. In the 2nd, she seemed to have a prepared statement but I still couldn't understand her very well. The 911 call I didn't need the captions and she spoke very clearly.
In that stressful situation, I wouldn't be able to remember my own name let alone what someone was wearing. She was likely in shock; disoriented. Everyone reacts differently.

Amateur opinion and speculation

This is certainly possible.
I agree that the rendition of events do not add up for me either. I too, am not convinced this was a stranger abduction scenario.

just made an account, been lurking for a loong time. i live 10 minutes away from this park and if anyone wants some picture of anything i can do it if it would help. not sure though. hard to believe something happening there, i play basketball their once in a while but not for about a month or two.
Welcome! Glad you are here! Yes, any ground level pics of the area to help us understand the layout, and any immediate paths (from where she was) that lead to water would be interesting. Thank you!

Please remember that this call is made by a mom who is frantic about missing a child. You have to put yourself into that mindset and try stringing two coherent words together.

Analysing her comment with no compassion for her situation can lead to revictimizing a person who is living the deepest fear known to humanity.
GREAT post. We all react differently under situations of great stress or grief. I'm a grinner. I look inappropriate and like a bit of a loon. So there you have it. I would have been talking about a missing child and grinning away. Yeah, that would have raised a bit of suspicion!

We all have different stress responses.

In that stressful situation, I wouldn't be able to remember my own name let alone what someone was wearing. She was likely in shock; disoriented. Everyone reacts differently.

I might not remember what somebody was wearing even if I am not stressed. Not everybody is very observant.

GREAT post. We all react differently under situations of great stress or grief. I'm a grinner. I look inappropriate and like a bit of a loon. So there you have it. I would have been talking about a missing child and grinning away. Yeah, that would have raised a bit of suspicion!

We all have different stress responses.

Exactly this! My friend is a giggle,I have seen her let out a nervous laugh when being informed of someones death before now,she doesnt know what to say and laughs inappropriately instead which then makes her even more awkward bless her!

There are many good reasons.

Perhaps they didn't believe the people who talked to Dulce's mom.

Criminals are known to return a body to an area that was previously searched.

Perhaps something was missed by the searchers that the family could identify.

Perhaps they simply want to be in the place where they last were with Dulce.
The only person who is actually saying Dulce was put into a van and driven away is a child of "tender years." So yea, that's highly questionable in my mind.

Exactly this! My friend is a giggle,I have seen her let out a nervous laugh when being informed of someones death before now,she doesnt know what to say and laughs inappropriately instead which then makes her even more awkward bless her!
Well it sounds like your friend and I must have been separated at birth. : /

The only evidence is “The red Van/SUV that was caught on video entering the park and 4 minutes later exiting the park at the exact time frame that Dulce went missing.”
Video del vehículo que se habría llevado a Dulce María

WHY WAS THAT RED VAN RULED OUT?
Either the red van took Dulce or the red van would have had to have seen Dulce running behind the buildings.
It was at the same time frame which was only a few minutes from the time Dulce and her brother excited the car and ran toward the playground.
With not even enough time for the brothers ice cream to melt, a red van entered the road behind the two buildings beside the play ground and excited within 4 minutes at the exact same time Dulce went missing.
That is the only clue there has been and the little brother saying about a man waving behind the buildings.

Last edited:
Have any reports after 17/18 September mentioned LE being able to confirm the ice cream incident?

“I saw my son crying because someone had threw his ice cream on the floor and after that he started pointing behind those buildings over there,” Noema told reporters while gesturing toward the structures located near the play area. “We thought she was just hiding … she was just playing hide and seek.”

Police have not been able to confirm that the ice cream incident occurred, Gaimari said later Tuesday.

Amber alert issued for 5-year-old girl who vanished from Cumberland County park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members