AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollye

Reaction score
MISSING JUVENILE FROM BRIDGETON CITY DULCE MARIA ALAVEZ 5 YEAR OLD HISPANIC FEMALE LAST SEEN IN CITY PARK AREA

MISSING JUVENILE
5 YEAR OLD FEMALE GOES BY DULCE MARIA ALAVEZ LAST SEEN WEARING BROWN PANTS WITH FLOWERS AND BUTTERFLIES, PINK COLORED SHIRT WITH LONG SLEEVES AND WHITE DRESS SHOES. LAST SEEN IN BRIDGETON PARK AREA. IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT 856 451-0033 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Media, Maps, Timeline thread *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4

collage-dulce-alavez-1200x840.jpg

_____

According to the Amber Alert issued by State Police, the man who took the girl is described as a light-skinned, possibly Hispanic, male, roughly 5-foot-6-inches tall. He has a thin build, no facial hair and facial acne. He was wearing orange sneakers, red pants and a black shirt. The man led Dulce from a playground to a red van with a sliding side door and tinted windows and then drove away.

Amber Alert for Dulce Alavez: Timeline, what we know about missing 5-year-old as search enters 2nd week

Media Thread: NJ - NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 Media *NO DISCUSSION*

Attachments

• 26DCE18D-599C-4436-B0E6-3D30CFE787BB.jpeg
    26DCE18D-599C-4436-B0E6-3D30CFE787BB.jpeg
    135.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN WARNING:

How a child may have been conceived X years ago has zero relevance to the fact they are now missing. Try to solve Dulce's disappearance rather than trying to dig up dirt on family members.

The next person to mention the possibility of rape will receive a permanent thread reply ban.

ETA: And stop, just STOP the victim shaming of mom and the rest of the family. That is not what WS is about. Wait for the facts to come out instead of negative speculation and bashing family members who are already traumatized over the loss of Dulce.

from The Rules: Etiquette & Information

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

Issuing a mea culpa here !!

I had removed various posts that have been making reference to a SO in the Bridgeton area. I am reinstating them because I was wrong.

The Rules on Sex Offenders fall into a somewhat grey, fuzzy area, but generally if a sex offender has obvious ties to the area, it is okay to post about them within reason.

Please review those rules and if any questions, please let us know through private messaging and we will try to clarify.

My apologies for any confusion.

Sillybilly

Okay folks, we don't have staff or time to keep reminding members over and over again about Websleuths' victim friendly rule and having to remove such posts and snip responses.

Don't say you weren't warned by Mods/Admins and even veteran members who tried to keep this thread on track. And don't message to ask why you are on a Thread Reply Ban.

13 hours ago:

#DulceMaria HOY

Miembros de la comunidad se unen a la búsqueda de Dulce Alavez, de 5 años, desaparecida en Bridgeton, Nueva Jersey.

Los nuevos grupos comenzarán a buscar a la niña desaparecida dentro y alrededor del parque donde desapareció el 16 de septiembre.

Translated from Spanish by Google:

#DulceMaria TODAY Members of the community join the search for Dulce Alavez, 5, missing in Bridgeton, New Jersey. The new groups will start looking for the missing girl in and around the park where she disappeared on September 16.

(Video)

Univision 65 Philadelphia on Twitter

Just a few things that were bugging me from the previous thread.

The "we believe she is alive" is standard until they have proof she is not.

They aren't going to say they believe she's dead if they have no proof of that, regardless of statistics. There are always the Jaycee's, Amanda's, Jayme's etc. Yes, Dulce is younger but it doesn't matter. They will have hope until they have proof.

Having a whole bunch of law enforcement in the area and not finding her does not mean she's been taken from the area.

There were literally thousands searching for Elizabeth Smart and she was practically in her own backyard for days! You just never know. You are looking for a child, who is likely being concealed so they are easy to miss.

Just because they searched the park and didn't find her, doesn't mean she isn't there.
We have literally had kids found in the HOUSE they vanished from MONTHS later (Elaina).
We've had adults found in the much smaller PARK they vanished from days later (Blaze).
We've had kids found in the exact same small area that was already searched several times (Lizzy).

Human error happens.
Dogs are not infallible.
Mistakes happen.
People, evidence and bodies do get missed.

Has someone specifically called and asked if ALL of the water in the park has been searched? It may be that they got sidetracked on the abduction angle and didn't go back to that.

I do think it's worth verifying with a reporter, or law enforcement that it's all been searched. Just so that we can eliminate the Dulce ran away and fell into water theory. Right now that sounds more likely than an abduction to me so I'd like to have it eliminated if we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth