AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite these attempts to forward the investigation, no new information has been released as the case enters its third month. Noema Alavez Perez, Dulce's 19-year-old mother, recently expressed her frustration with the state of the investigation in an interview with The Press of Atlantic City.

“Every time they come to the house, they said that they don’t have any news,” Alavez Perez said. “They still don’t have a clue where my daughter could be, so I’m not sure if they’re doing their job or not.”

A spokesperson for the Alavez family told NJ101.5 that Dulce's case will be featured on "Dr. Phil" on Friday, Dec. 6. The pre-taped episode will air at 3 p.m. on CBS Philly.
Case of missing South Jersey girl to appear on 'Dr. Phil' next month

This is hitting a new level of madness. From people not actually taking their time and reading the articles to the private interactions we as a community are having that are in ZERO of the “find dulce” FB groups. It’s local “gossip” but case after case of something in this area ( no matter what the crime) , *gossip” had all the right pieces in the puzzle.

For example ( I’m not sure if I can refer back to this) the Nakiera Griner case where she was jumped and they just took off with her son. A lot of people had bits and pieces from the ENTIRE beginning that ended up being correct. How? Everyone knows someone and how they move/operate.

We get a murder or two here but these killers are found, even with witness fear. How? Because the street talks.

This is losing momentum and hitting pure desperation.

The witch hunting has now begun full force in our community.

Steven L. Vera, 34, of the first block of Dare Avenue, repeatedly tried to get a 15-year-old girl to get into his 2-door black Mercedes SLK near the 100 block of Hampton Street, according to a post on the department’s Facebook page. A parent nearby took a photo of Vera’s car, which led to his arrest.
Bridgeton man charged with attempting to lure teen girl into car

Great catch IG! That's not all that far from the park. I hope that LE is grilling the living "poo" out of him. These monsters are generally serial offenders that sometimes escalate their MO.

This is hitting a new level of madness. From people not actually taking their time and reading the articles to the private interactions we as a community are having that are in ZERO of the “find dulce” FB groups. It’s local “gossip” but case after case of something in this area ( no matter what the crime) , *gossip” had all the right pieces in the puzzle.

For example ( I’m not sure if I can refer back to this) the Nakiera Griner case where she was jumped and they just took off with her son. A lot of people had bits and pieces from the ENTIRE beginning that ended up being correct. How? Everyone knows someone and how they move/operate.

We get a murder or two here but these killers are found, even with witness fear. How? Because the street talks.

Maybe it's time to go back to the gossip in the beginning. LE might find something useful there.

Hey PC. The lack of street chatter is one of the interesting things about this case. Chances are that either no one knows or everyone is terrified of the actor(s).

Great catch IG! That's not all that far from the park. I hope that LE is grilling the living "poo" out of him. These monsters are generally serial offenders that sometimes escalate their MO.
upload_2019-11-19_11-48-11.jpeg
Bridgeton, New Jersey man arrested for allegedly trying to lure girl multiple times

ETA:
Is this the same guy? The age matches up:
TERRORISTIC THREATS

MANHEIM TWP.: Steven L. Vera-Morales, 31, of San Sebastian, Puerto Rico, was charged with terroristic threats and disorderly conduct after he displayed a gun in his waistband and threatened to shoot up the store during a dispute with an employee at Wal-Mart, 2030 Fruitville Pike, March 15, police said. The weapon was later determined to be a BB gun.
Lancaster County Police Log: Sunday, March 20, 2016

ETA AGAIN:
The teen identified Vera and “the accused uttered statements that put him at the scene of the incident,” police wrote in an affidavit of probable cause.

He was charged with a second-degree count of luring and placed in Cumberland County Jail pending a detention hearing.

Police say the investigation is ongoing and ask anyone aware of similar luring incidents to contact them at 856-451-0033.

There is no indication this case is related to the Sept. 16 disappearance of 5-year-old Dulce Maria Alavez, Bridgeton Police Chief Michael Gaimari said
Bridgeton man charged with attempting to lure girl into car

Last edited:

I agree with you completely!

Social media might share some clues for LE and my guess is they are doing their best.

From the beginning the issues present in the community presented barriers for LE. I am not sure how these ever get overcome? I’d hoped that someone from perhaps the religious community had stepped forward to act as a bridge between the family and law enforcement and even perhaps witnesses that felt afraid to come forward. We haven’t seen this so far as I know.

Nothing prepares a family for having a loved one go missing. I thought the FB post by Missing pieces network laid out the issues well and fairly.

I’m not sure what else can be done here for this case? Maybe LE simply can’t figure out a way to deal with the wall presented here by a community locked down in fear? IDK. Resources have been used by LE in this case and it looks like they have worked hard.

Your help and insight being local has been invaluable and the fact that this case seems to be cold is heartbreaking.

What suggestions do you have that you think might work? I’m drawing a blank given that anonymous tips haven’t even seemed to have much impact.

Hey PC. The lack of street chatter is one of the interesting things about this case. Chances are that either no one knows or everyone is terrified of the actor(s).
Agree. My guess is the answer is in the community and always has been. The online “he said, she said” has been odd for this case IMO since the beginning. Tough situation for LE.

The location of the unidentified child and the location that Dulce was last seen are not very far apart. 1 hr 16 minutes by road, but only about 15 miles as the crow flies across the Deleware. (If I am reading google maps correctly)
Yes. Absolutely a viable lead imo and LE should be alerted in case they haven’t seen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard