NJ NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted @ Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland Co, 16 Sep 2019 #7

I was in this area, for a walk around the zoo with DH just this past week. I was remembering Dulce and still wondering what could have happened to her. There are so many walking trails there, even just outside of and around the zoo., along the waterway too..not to mention around the area of playground where she was last seen. It still remains a consideration she is just there somewhere and has yet to be recovered. I'd prefer to think she's with family somewhere safe, for sure. But I had forgotten how large the area truly is and also how vast would be the possibilities. jmo

BRIDGETON — Dulce Maria Alavez is still missing after more than two years, but officials hope a new age-advanced rendering of her may help bring her home.

The Cumberland County Prosecutor's Office Tuesday released a new portrait of Dulce as a 7-year-old.

619d71a81a510.image.jpg

Officials release new age-advanced rendering of missing Bridgeton girl Dulce Maria Alavez

I really hope she's somewhere out there and is okay. :(

I have so many little questions because some details don't quite add up to me. IMO, it was either someone Dulce knew or someone who has been watching them for a while and planning this. Otherwise, since it happened so fast, how would the kidnapper know Noema wasn't going to exit the car? Another question that bothers me is why was Manny's ice cream on the floor and Dulce's nowhere to be found? If a person is snatched, child or adult, they would most likely drop whatever they were holding. She would have had to have been lured into the car. Let's say she was... "hey kid, I have candy" or "come look at my new puppy"... wouldn't both kids go? So many questions. I'm praying for her safety.

Yes this case has always been loaded with many questionable things for me. It has also been handled, imo, with kid gloves as opposed to other missing cases involving very young children with the last known person to see them being this. I have lost hope that this one will be solved. It’s very sad.

upload_2022-1-15_4-14-52.jpeg
“New year, new hopes, new beginnings is what the family is seeking this year,” said Brenda Trinidad, one of the volunteers assisting the family in spreading the word about the case. “It’s like cleaning the slate. They want this whole year to just be focused on new findings to locate Dulce.

“The family pleads with anyone to please come forward. It’s time to bring Dulce home.”

Dulce’s mother, Noema Alavez Perez, said she met last month with an FBI agent who is new to the case.

“He just told me that he was a new agent … that they needed new agents so they could look at the case (with) fresh eyes,” Alavez Perez said. “He told me that they were not going to stop looking and that they were going to have more people with them.”

Dulce’s family also hopes groups that specialize in searching for the missing can come in to assist, possibly searching a larger area of the sprawling city park, which covers 1,100 acres. In the days following Dulce’s disappearance, searchers scoured a wide swath of the park for clues and studied surveillance camera footage of vehicles in the area at the time. From there, the search extended out to neighboring communities.

“The family has really been wanting to bring in the Texas EquuSearch,” Trinidad said. “Unfortunately, those people can only come out if the police give them permission.”

“What they’re trying to see is if maybe something was left behind. It’s OK to go back and look over things. People miss a lot of things,” Trinidad said. “They want organizations to be able to come out and at least assist in the search. I think, as a family, they are entitled to that.”

Any groups that want to assist are encouraged to contact Trinidad and other volunteers via the group’s Facebook page. Information received is shared with Dulce’s family, Trinidad noted.
Family of N.J. girl missing since 2019 hopes new year brings answers

This case has always been a real head scratcher. I really think and elbow to elbow grid search of the entire area could 100% rule out that any remains are still within the search/park area. With remains found sometimes years later in close proximity to the last place seen, I always think a detailed grid search is a good way to rule out a missed subject.

This case has always been a real head scratcher. I really think and elbow to elbow grid search of the entire area could 100% rule out that any remains are still within the search/park area. With remains found sometimes years later in close proximity to the last place seen, I always think a detailed grid search is a good way to rule out a missed subject.

I agree. Even if it's already been done several times before, it needs to be done again, and with an expanded perimeter.

APR 21

“In the absence of evidence to the contrary, we hold out hope that she is alive,” the agency said today. “This is an ongoing investigation. Anyone with information is encouraged to contact the number below. Tips may be made anonymously to bpd.tips or ccpo.tips .”

safe_image-1.jpeg

Cumberland Prosecutor Not Giving Up on Girl Missing Since 2019

APR 23

BRIDGETON, N.J. — It’s been years since a New Jersey girl has been able to celebrate her birthday with her.

Dulce Maria Alavez, who went missing on Sept. 16, 2019 during a family outing to Bridgeton City Park in Cumberland County, turns 8 on Monday. She disappeared while playing with her 3-year-old brother as their mother, Noema Alavez Perez, sat in her car with an 8-year-old relative. The girl’s brother ran to the car crying and pointed to the area where he last saw his sister.

dulceageprogressioncomp.jpg

Missing NJ girl Dulce Maria Alavez has 8th birthday on Monday

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname