AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Maria Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, 16 Sept 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollye

Reaction score
***She has NOT been located yet. There is misinformation saying she was. When she is found, The Bridgeton Police Department will update****

Thank you all for your continued support.

UPDATED PHOTO OF MISSING JUVENILE FROM BRIDGETON CITY DULCE MARIA ALAVEZ 5 YEAR OLD HISPANIC FEMALE LAST SEEN IN CITY PARK AREA

MISSING JUVENILE
5 YEAR OLD FEMALE GOES BY DULCE MARIA ALAVEZ LAST SEEN WEARING BROWN PANTS WITH FLOWERS AND BUTTERFLIES, PINK COLORED SHIRT WITH LONG SLEEVES AND WHITE DRESS SHOES. LAST SEEN IN BRIDGETON PARK AREA. IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT 856 451-0033 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Media, Maps, Timeline thread *NO DISCUSSION*

Attachments

• 26DCE18D-599C-4436-B0E6-3D30CFE787BB.jpeg
    26DCE18D-599C-4436-B0E6-3D30CFE787BB.jpeg
    135.5 KB · Views: 328
Last edited by a moderator:
LE has the following pic. Is it from today? The shirt in the pic looks yellow and is short sleeves where what she was reported missing in is a pink, long sleeve shirt.

70826185_2370482989671743_7703415258630586368_n.jpg

Ugh, heart wrenching. Let’s hope they’re looking at the care givers right now and making sure it wasn’t what it usually turns out to be..
I hope she’s just lost in a thick wooded part of the park or something... sigh

The mother let the two younger children out of the car to go to the playground area while staying with a 9-year-old in the car. Ten minutes later, the 3-year-old came running back, crying. Oh no.
Girl, 5, Goes Missing in New Jersey Park
Also, the mother called family first instead of 911, so it was almost an hour before police were called. :(

Dulce Maria arrived to the Bridgeton City Park with her 19-year-old mother, a 3-year-old brother and her 9-year-old aunt.

Her mother, Noema Alavez Perez, let the younger children run out of the car toward a playground area while she and the other child remained in the car, police said.

Each child had an ice cream in hand as they ran toward the playground, Alavez Perez said.

About 10 minutes later, the mother saw the 3-year-old boy upset and crying, his ice cream on the ground and his sister nowhere to be found. The boy pointed behind some buildings saying his sister went that way, Alavez Perez said.

"I thought she was just playing hide and seek, that she was playing in the woods," Alavez Perez said.

The mother called family and began to search the park and playground area. After about some time, Alavez Perez said they called police.

The girl's mother is not considered a person of interest and remained with police through the night.

Alavez Perez said she has no known enemies who might have taken her daughter.

Family members and people from the community continued to search the park Tuesday morning, playing ice cream truck music in hopes of getting the missing girl's attention. Police also planned a grid search.

Girl, 5, Goes Missing in New Jersey Park

Now that we know a nine-year-old was in the car, I'm feeling more hopeful that mom was not involved. Kids that age don't lie very well.

I hope they have well-trained LE asking the 3-year-old what happened. It would be easy to give suggestions to the child that would skew his answers. Unfortunately, that probably happened when all the family showed up.

I hope mom got a feeling for what happened from him when he first returned. (water, stranger, lost, etc.) He would be old enough to express that much.

ETA: again, I'm coming late with comments.

I can't find in MSM where the mom parked the car and let the kids out. The roads around seem to be to heavily traveled to park. I did find two parking lots in the park, one seems to be near a beach area and the other further down. I cannot see on Google maps where the playground is. I assume she would have let them out near the playground, expecting them to go and climb.
Google Maps However the driveway looks to be washed out around this one.
Google Maps This is the splash park, parking here also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail