NJ NJ - Galloway Twp, WhtFem 12-18, UP5221, watch w/ wide leather band, Dec'71

Last post but important:

Wondering now that I’m looking closer why the investigating agency for Irene is the Galloway Township Police when she did not go missing from there, but coincidentally this UID was found in Galloway Township area?

investigators claim to not have an ID on the UID or clue who she is, but could they be with holding info? Or are they having issues IDing her like lack of DNA samples to test?

That certainly suggests they think there's a connection. Connecticut and New Jersey are not that close.

Irene was apparently related to the infamous Bob LaRosa. She disappeared not long after telling a friend Bob was molesting her :( Apparently Bob’s wife Susan who he allegedly murdered - what is believed to be her remains were found in a wooded area like our UID. She was killed by blunt force trauma to the head a few years after Irene’s disappearance.

Who Is Bob LaRosa, Whose Connections To An Unsolved Murder Are Investigated In 'Paper Ghosts'? | Oxygen Official Site

IF this UID is Irene it might be the evidence needed to convict Bob! As the other missing victims of his were never found.

I’m a busy mom with “baby brains” rn so I’m
Not going to send in Irene as a potential
Match as I’m not as connected as some of you to Dustin at Namus or other sources and I stink at communicating info rn lol. If anyone could help In this respect I would greatly appreciate. Again given this hasn’t already been figured out and done already. :blush:
Bob passed away in 2018.

Seems Irene has a DoeNetwork profile now. I came to mention her as a possible connection to this young girl found in New Jersey but it seems that she's already been seen as a possible match.

From Help ID Me page
UP5221.pngUP5221 side.png

1972 Composite
1667161759537.png

2014 Composite

UP5221 smaller.png

I found what could be a very, very likely match for the Doe. Not on NamUs or anything though so I can't really talk about her. I don't even know how to tell LE about it... I'll try though! Here is the newspaper I found in case you want to look at it. The girl is in the top left corner.

This person hasn’t been reported missing just yet, but I can see the resemblance. Her name is Audrey J. Rink (born 1949) and she’s from Massachusetts. Rink divorced from her husband in 1971 and then decided to go to California. She was never heard from again.

Her case appeared on a Facebook group called Jane Does and Missing 1970s-1980s
827A2687-40C5-4DE7-B765-D1D1CF4CBA47.jpeg

This person hasn’t been reported missing just yet, but I can see the resemblance. Her name is Audrey J. Rink (born 1949) and she’s from Massachusetts. Rink divorced from her husband in 1971 and then decided to go to California. She was never heard from again.

View attachment 391452
I think Audrey is a bit too old to be this doe.

I found what could be a very, very likely match for the Doe. Not on NamUs or anything though so I can't really talk about her. I don't even know how to tell LE about it... I'll try though! Here is the newspaper I found in case you want to look at it. The girl is in the top left corner.
The article says Mack has/had a chipped front tooth. The Galloway Doe had perfect or near perfect teeth

She was found and later married the guy she took off with.

View attachment 391452
But Audrey does look like the Port Jervis Jane Doe!

Port Jervis Jane Doe's WS thread:

But Audrey does look like the Port Jervis Jane Doe!

Port Jervis Jane Doe's WS thread:
Yeah I do see a resemblance, but I still don't know if Audrey is actually missing. There have been no updates on her that I could find.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back