NJ NJ - Lisa Schmidt, 23, Harrison, 2 Oct 1994

This is my first attempt at websleuthing, but I saw this recent case and I've spent most of my time over the last 2 days on it. I think there's a possibility that this recently found Jane Doe in PA could be Lisa Ann Schmidt. It was just a skeleton, which make sense based on Lisa's timeline, but the sketch looks very similar to Lisa. I plan on contacting both the PA and NJ agencies tomorrow morning if others agree that it could be her. Let me know what you think.

Sketch vs Lisa - Look at the matching overbite teeth, larger bottom lip, thin nose with a similar shape, oval head shape, matching hair, etc.

Thumbnail
LSchmidt.jpg
LSchmidt2.jpg

Namus: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Again, please let me know if you agree that it's potentially Lisa and that I should contact the agencies tomorrow. It would be amazing to have found something in a 20+ year old cold case, but I also want to make sure I'm not the only one that thinks it could be her. Thanks.
wow, this is such a close match i’m sctually surprised it was a rule out. good job belatedly

Case Information​

Lisa Ann was last seen on October 2, 1994 at her residence on North 2nd Street in Harrison, NJ. She left that Sunday to go shopping and never returned home. She was wearing black suede boots with fringe. She also was wearing a yellow gold crucifix on a gold necklace, several rings including a silver toned ring with a happy face.

ALT TXT
ALT TXT
ALT TXT
ALT TXT
ALT TXT

Identifiers​

Dentals: Available
Fingerprints: Not Available
DNA: Available

Members online

Online statistics

Members online