NJ NJ - Margaret Haddican-McEnroe, 29, Warren, 10 Oct 2006

Does anyone know if the unidentified female remains found in Old Bridge were ever compared against Margaret? The remains were only skeletal but there were mentions of some dental fragments found. I was curious if these dental records could be compared with Margaret's. There was also mention from the unidentified remains of a healed fracture of the nasal bone. If there was history of domestic violence between Margaret and Tim - could this be an old injury from one of their fights?

Here's a link to the unidentified female remains that were found:
New Jersey State Police - Unidentified Persons - Middlesex County

NIC#: U060021062
NamUs: UP1457

Good question; I can't see the Rule-outs list. I did just create a thread for this UID:
NJ - NJ - Old Bridge, WhtFem, 35 - 45, UP1457, Feb '08

I listen to the Obsessed with Disappeared Podcast. (they talk about episodes from the ID Channel's Disappeared show.) This is the first time I have heard about Margaret's disappearance. To me it sounds like the husbands is suspicious. JMO. I can't believe she still hasn't been found.

Just recently heard about this tragic case after watching the old Disappeared episode. I don't believe that MHM left her baby & other children of her own accord. I do think she was the victim of foul play, but obviously there's no clear evidence of this.

It's not clear if MHM's house (where she was last reported being seen by her husband) was thoroughly investigated by LE to see if there were any traces of foul play, etc. Yes, it was stated that there was no evidence that anyone had come & forcibly removed MHM from the home. But, it wasn't clear if there was any other type of more thorough, intense investigation done on the residence, etc.

- Had they ever used baby formula before? People earlier on the thread said she was breastfeeding.
- How did she usually get from her house to her parents house?
- The day before when she left for a breather and went to the parents house how did she get there? Is it possible to walk there? It says "Margaret stalked off to her parents house" - does this mean that she walked? She said she was 'on strike' that day i.e. not dealing with the children.
- Has it ever been clarified regarding the doctors appointment/conversation at the Haddican's house discrepancy?
- Who saw her between the domestic disturbance and her disappearance? The husband would not let the police in the property the day prior to the disappearance.

I feel bad for saying this but I don't like anyone on the Disappeared episode (Season 5 Episode 7) apart from Sgt. DeMeo and usually I really like the people on there!

I can see motive from husband, the friend and the parents.

I find it incredibly sad that her parents were trying to take her older daughter from her via the courts prior to her disappearance irrespective of anything else.

- For those who think there is involvement on the part of the husband:

"I work locally, and I`m in and out a lot. And we had run out of baby formula, and I went to the store and got that and then came back. And I went back out and I did another job. And when I got back, she wasn`t here."

So where was the job/jobs/local jobs over those days?

I don't really know what to think.
It is interesting that the FBI blitzed all four at once.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back