NJ NJ - Melissa McGuinn, 7 mos, Trenton, 6 March 1988

Radio show with Becky McGuinn will start in about 30 minutes.

You can listen live at the link or listen anytime after the show.

CLICK ON THIS LINK TO JOIN US LIVE 8 PM EASTERN OR LISTEN ANYTIME AFTER THE SHOW IS OVER

This was a "Tricia's True Crime Radio" show on Becky McGuinn's case. The episode was broadcast on Blogspot Radio on August 11, 2013. You can still listen to it by clicking on the link above. It was a comprehensive interview with Becky's mother, as she tells the story to Tricia from the beginning. I highly recommend you listen to it.

View attachment 69096

Melissa McGuinn, of Trenton, was last seen on March 6, 1988 when she was 7 months old. Photo at left shows her as a baby and photos at right are composites of what she might look like today.

9 years after disappearance, FBI renewing campaign to find missing Newark woman

View attachment 69097
Melissa has not been ruled out for Jane Doe from Trenton 2005. Melissa would have been 18 but this doe is listed as 25-35 but she was in the Hudson.
Person / NamUs #UP1454Female, White / Caucasian
Date Body FoundFebruary 9, 2005
Location FoundHoboken, New Jersey
Estimated Age Range24-34 Years

Melissa 32 Trenton Jane Doe 2005

mcguinn_melissa_ap.jpg
Original

Wow, what a horrible story. I agree with the assessment that Wanda should have given the baby to someone else. She clearly didn't have the ability to dispose of a body without it being found... It was horrible that she couldn't be tried or even interned somewhere where she was no longer a threat to others. There are facilities for adults with developmental disorders that would seem appropriate in this case...

I wonder if Wanda's husband was the one who planned her kidnapping and sold the baby to someone. How can you be married to someone and not know that she has the mental capacity of a 4 year old and that she shouldn't be taking care of a baby?...

either way
rest in peace

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1