NJ NJ - Newark, BlkFem 18-40, UP17575, Tattoos: Tiara, Purple Rose, 3 Stars on Neck, Mar'18

Yes there is lots missing. But I don't have answers to it. This is my sister in law. She has 3 wonderful children back home and a husband. Any info ppl may have i can maybe help with tattoos and etc. The chest tattoos is a name which is her child. Where are yall reading these stories at. I can not find any info on her except it's a Charlie project and she is missing. We have heard so many stories to what might have happened but none was ever confirmed.
My brother hired a PI and still no info found since the day she was missing (mitchelle hicks)

Yes there is lots missing. But I don't have answers to it. This is my sister in law. She has 3 wonderful children back home and a husband. Any info ppl may have i can maybe help with tattoos and etc. The chest tattoos is a name which is her child. Where are yall reading these stories at. I can not find any info on her except it's a Charlie project and she is missing. We have heard so many stories to what might have happened but none was ever confirmed.

Hi and welcome. So sorry for you and the family. This is an article with some theories, fwiw. 3 Theories Explaining Phoenix Coldon's Disappearance | Oxygen Official Site

This is her threat. MO - MO - Phoenix Coldon, 23, St. Louis County, 18 Dec 2011

Hi and welcome. So sorry for you and the family. This is an article with some theories, fwiw. 3 Theories Explaining Phoenix Coldon's Disappearance | Oxygen Official Site

This is her threat. MO - MO - Phoenix Coldon, 23, St. Louis County, 18 Dec 2011
This is so sad. It is pretty much the same situation with my sister in law to. We think it was trafficking or she got caught up with the wrong ppl. The stories we heard that happened to her are horrible. But none have been claimed true. But it was ppl on social media saying she deserved what happened to her we told the cops about the sm page that some girl posted that but nothing was ever done about it

Oh ok. Wrong thread I posted on. I was talking about mitchelle Deborah hicks in texas

No problem at all....it can happen. I have to look in to your sister-in-law's case. NOBODY "deserves" this. There are a lot of insensitive and "not that intelligent people" to say the least, out there. I'm so sorry. I see you have found the thread, opened by lovely @MadMcGoo

Last edited:
How about Mia Lynn Patterson?

The timing may be a long shot. She went missing May 30th 2017 in Detroit, Michigan. Her age and height are within range, her weight is off by 18 pounds but both the weight of Mia and the UID are estimated. When she was last seen her hair was cut short and was really curly.

I need to look up more about the exact circumstances of her disappearance but what I’m getting from her Namus file is that she used to call her mom a couple of times a month and then suddenly stopped calling without a reason.

What makes me “exited” about Mia is that she’s known to have a tattoo of 3 stars. Her file says that they’re to the side of her eye (unknown which eye). But if her mom reported her missing and the only way of contact they had was through phone, I wonder if her mom got the location of the tattoo wrong? It’s possible she mentioned getting a new tattoo on the phone and that her mom never actually saw it in real-life. (I realize this is a long shot, but the 3 stars-tattoo just seemed too much of a coincidence to not mention her)

She has a daughter and as far as I understand her mother was taking care of her. Maybe the daughter’s name is “Tiana”? (Though I agree the tattoo looks like a cover-up and it’s more likely the name or reference to an ex-girlfriend or even a former best friend).

Mia:

Original

Our Jane Doe:

composite-sketch-jpg-cc8811b459a8f3d6.jpg

I don't know when Mia Patterson was put on the rule out list for this Jane Doe. Mia was found deceased in 2019, so obviously she is not this Jane Doe. Meaning.... they didn't need identifiers to rule her out? Is Mia Patterson still the only one on the rule out list? Still no identifiers available? She disappeared in 2017 and her body was found in 2019. What happened to Mia Patterson?

@bombardier Were you ever able to find out more about Tiara Gardener, mentioned upthread and possibly one of the non registered missing persons from NJ? Still couldn't find anything about her missing....maybe she is already found.

Missing persons in NJ. In one of the pictures I saw this girl.
upload_2019-9-4_12-44-39-png.202280

@bombardier Were you ever able to find out more about Tiara Gardener, mentioned upthread and possibly one of the non registered missing persons from NJ? Still couldn't find anything about her missing....maybe she is already found.

Missing persons in NJ. In one of the pictures I saw this girl.
upload_2019-9-4_12-44-39-png.202280
just looked it up in my inbox...they totally ghosted me! got what was likely a copy and pasted reply email and then nothing else. o_O
I just e-mailed them again from my university e-mail; hopefully I at least get some kind of personal reply this time. Will keep you posted.

2 more women who I think bear a facial resemblance, but both don't have a lot available and don't have any tattoos mentioned. Always possible the person got their 3 tattoos done whilst they were missing but I find it unlikely that someone would get a name tattooed and then decide to cover it up that quickly.
Kiela Elleana Gray - DLC 2015
Thumbnail

Tiffany Nicole Turner - DLC 2016 (if factoring in weight loss)
Thumbnail

After all this time I'm afraid this beauty is not going to be found in the regular missing persons databases or it's impossible to make a match based on (lack of) identifiers....But you never know. Hopes up she will be identified one day. My feelings about the tattoos....the stars....3 babies, maybe aborted...little stars who never made it to life....or going up, growing, struggling in life.......the purple rose....a sincere loss....

Last edited:
Did we discuss Mawa Doumbia already? Mawa Doumbia – The Charley Project
She is missing from Newark, NJ. She is much taller but the namus height and weight are esimates. She was about 17 when this Jane Doe was found. She has a necktattoo (not described) and an ear tattoo (could have been invisible, due to decompesation/purefication)

doumbia_mawa.jpg
Thumbnail

Sadly Mawa was found deceased. Found Deceased - NJ - Mawa Doumbia 15, Murdered by alleged Orange SK, Khalil Wheeler-Weaver, Newark, Oct'16 *Arrest*

Breanna Wood missing from TX 2016 resembles the UID recon, especially the unique shape of her lips. Most notable is she has a “tattoo in cursive” on her chest.

Tattoos: Flowers on both arms, large crown on her left front thigh, cursive name on chest, pixie tattoo on forearm near elbow, leopard pattern down her side and on the other side on her abdomen are stars and colored stars above her ankle.

Age is within range, height is exact and weight is less than reported for UID.

1668457892709.jpeg1668457914225.jpeg

Breanna Wood missing from TX 2016 resembles the UID recon, especially the unique shape of her lips. Most notable is she has a “tattoo in cursive” on her chest.

Tattoos: Flowers on both arms, large crown on her left front thigh, cursive name on chest, pixie tattoo on forearm near elbow, leopard pattern down her side and on the other side on her abdomen are stars and colored stars above her ankle.

Age is within range, height is exact and weight is less than reported for UID.

View attachment 379786View attachment 379787
I am not sure why she still has a Namus page - it looks like her body was found and identified years ago?

At first I thought maybe this Jane doe was naykwana capers but the timeline doesn’t match. I’m beginning to wonder if this Jane doe is Amaris Quijije. She went missing on January 28th from Bridgewater. There isn’t much online about Amaris but someone (maybe her baby daddy) has been posting strange things online about her in recent years. Some of which definitely deserved LE looking into. Can’t tell if she ever had tattoos though.

At first I thought maybe this Jane doe was naykwana capers but the timeline doesn’t match. I’m beginning to wonder if this Jane doe is Amaris Quijije. She went missing on January 28th from Bridgewater. There isn’t much online about Amaris but someone (maybe her baby daddy) has been posting strange things online about her in recent years. Some of which definitely deserved LE looking into. Can’t tell if she ever had tattoos though.
She's alive and it looks like she's currently operating a nail salon in NJ

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishman
Back