Identified! NJ - Ocean City, Male Body Floating in Bay, Aug'09 - Josias Sterling

cleo612

My reason for waking up each day!
Reaction score
Body found floating in bay off Ocean City

By Peter Mucha
Inquirer Staff Writer

A man's body was recovered this morning from the water near Ocean City's Ninth Street Bridge.

The discovery happened about a week and a half after a young Philadelphia man went missing while swimming near the Longport Bridge to the north.

A boater called police shortly after 6:30 a.m. this morning to report seeing the body floating in Rainbow Channel.

The body was retrieved with the help of the New Jersey State Marine Police Unit, according to Ocean City police.
The man's identity might not be established and released until a medical examination is completed tomorrow.

More at link:

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/52361147.html?cmpid=15585797

Body found floating in bay off Ocean City

By Peter Mucha
Inquirer Staff Writer

A man's body was recovered this morning from the water near Ocean City's Ninth Street Bridge.

The discovery happened about a week and a half after a young Philadelphia man went missing while swimming near the Longport Bridge to the north.

A boater called police shortly after 6:30 a.m. this morning to report seeing the body floating in Rainbow Channel.

The body was retrieved with the help of the New Jersey State Marine Police Unit, according to Ocean City police.
The man's identity might not be established and released until a medical examination is completed tomorrow.

More at link:

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/52361147.html?cmpid=15585797

Oh my! Im surprised my family members didnt tell me about that!!! They live right near 9th street in OC and I used to live there too! I cant believe that because nothing interesting ever happens in Ocean City other than the Summer Fun and Night in Venice. I wonder who that was did anyone find out?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back