NJ - Sarah Stern, 19, Neptune City, 2 Dec 2016 *Arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe someone can identify the parking lot? There are several people in and out of the Wall Wawa around lunch time wearing similarly work outfits. Also it looks like there is a passenger in the truck and the front wheel is turned to make a left. What do you all think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Wawa on 34?

Well the first thing I noticed is the recycle bag holder. I know where most of them are around here because I'm obsessed with making sure they don't go in the regular garbage. If I were to guess I'd say a parking lot to maybe a big supermarket like shop rite, foodtown or acme because they have them there. Also these supermarkets have the stop for pedestrian sign like in the pic with the walkway.

Keep in mind both PT and LM families own contracting businesses (as stated in PT detention hearing). And we know PT was working with his father that day. I wonder if any friends worked with him. It's just too many coincidences with the date of this LE post, and then LE finding a body in the same park the same place that the safe was found, and then this missing photo has a kid in what looks like a uniform. Can anyone make out the details of the truck/passenger/what is in the trunk?

What do you think the connection between the male body found in Shark River Park, and the young man Wall Police are wanting additional info on? How are you making the connection to SS? Are you thinking that LM is a serial killer?

I completely agree, the coincidences are very eerie. Can't really make out whats in the bed of the truck but as far as whats in the passenger seat, either someone with a very white shirt on or a white bag of something. Like one of the tall white kitchen bags.

What do you think the connection between the male body found in Shark River Park, and the young man Wall Police are wanting additional info on? How are you making the connection to SS? Are you thinking that LM is a serial killer?

I don't think LM is a serial killer but never say never I guess. Not what I am saying though.

The Wall police posted a photo asking for help to identify a young man 2/21 time stamped for the afternoon, and the very next morning found a body in the park.

The young man in the photo has on what looks to me to be a contractor sweatshirt, work pants, and work boots. He is also driving a work truck. IMO He appears to be in the same profession as the accused in this case (PT).

This morning the Wall police found a body in the park where SS safe was found.

What do these 3 topics all have in common? Age, profession, location, date. There could be no connection between all of this, but I thought it was worth it to bring to everyone's attention. I think the rest of the thread was wondering if there was a connection between SS LM PT and the body found today, my point was only to add that the man in this photo could potentially connect the dots if they are there to connect.

Well the first thing I noticed is the recycle bag holder. I know where most of them are around here because I'm obsessed with making sure they don't go in the regular garbage. If I were to guess I'd say a parking lot to maybe a big supermarket like shop rite, foodtown or acme because they have them there. Also these supermarkets have the stop for pedestrian sign like in the pic with the walkway.

I'm going to look on street view on google maps and try to see what I can find. As far as parking lot location, parking lot exit, and recycling bins/walkways.

Okay I just noticed something. Zoom in on the bottom left corner of the truck picture. That is a flag. What is the logo?

I noticed that, I thought it looked more like the top of a snowflake? I agree with the way you have connected the dots, we all know there are a lot of unanswered questions when it comes to Sarah. I don't want to jump the gun on assuming anything here though. I find it hard to believe that someone would not have identified him already. I would like to know if Wall LE are also looking for current sightings of the truck or just the identification of the man and/or who owns the truck.

I noticed that, I thought it looked more like the top of a snowflake? I agree with the way you have connected the dots, we all know there are a lot of unanswered questions when it comes to Sarah. I don't want to jump the gun on assuming anything here though. I find it hard to believe that someone would not have identified him already. I would like to know if Wall LE are also looking for current sightings of the truck or just the identification of the man and/or who owns the truck.

It could just be a winter decoration. I would think a smaller business but institution type of business based on the stop sign, recycling, and flag. Maybe a bank or post office I don't know. And yes I agree it's possible that nothing is related at all. Hopefully we will get more information soon. It's all just....weird....two murders in this area in such a short time is just unbelievable.

LMs Facebook is back up. Weird? Also, he has SS listed as his sister in his about me :(

LMs Facebook is back up. Weird? Also, he has SS listed as his sister in his about me :(

I was just looking at his Facebook earlier tonight to see if any of his friends looked like the person they are trying to identify on the wall township PD website. I don't remember seeing that.. do you know if his profile said that initially?

Maybe someone can identify the parking lot? There are several people in and out of the Wall Wawa around lunch time wearing similarly work outfits. Also it looks like there is a passenger in the truck and the front wheel is turned to make a left. What do you all think?

I think its a food store entrance... the recycling bin the guy walks next to says "Plastic bag recycling center"
Anyone local able to identify which food store it is?

I was just looking at his Facebook earlier tonight to see if any of his friends looked like the person they are trying to identify on the wall township PD website. I don't remember seeing that.. do you know if his profile said that initially?

I was coming to see if anyone saw that. Yes, if you click on his 'About' page, and then look to the side and see 'family and relationships' Sarah is listed as a sister.

That's the Shoprite on 34, is it not?

I'm FB friends with LM (and most of the other individuals mentioned) so I'll check for anything not public that I may have missed previously. We had many mutual middle school friends but him and his brother never cared for me. He's always been an odd kid in my eyes but seeing his name all over in this context is unreal.

Would LM have any access to a computer in jail while awaiting trial? Does it have a date when that was posted? I'm not on FB. How evil is this sicko?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa