Found Deceased NJ - Stephanie Parze, 25, Freehold Township, Monmouth County, 30 Oct 2019 *murderer commited suicide

Freehold Township Police Department
7 hrs ·
To All Township Residents:

The Freehold Township Police Department in partnership with the Monmouth County Prosecutor’s Office, and many other agencies, are actively investigating the missing person case of Ms. Stephanie Parze. We want to assure everyone we are doing everything possible to locate her at this time. We appreciate any and all tips that have been offered thus far in the investigation. Chief Schriefer wants to assure the residents that thus far in the investigation, we do not believe there is a threat to the general public. Residents are always reminded to stay vigilant, lock their doors, and report suspicious activity by telephone to 732-462-7500.

Any information regarding Ms. Parze can be given to Detective Murphy at the Monmouth County Prosecutor’s Office at 732-431-7160 or Detective Valentine of the Freehold Township Police Department at 732-294-2110.

Thank you.

Someone in the comments of a NJ.com article mentioned that nearly a year ago, police were searching this same area after a young woman was found dead. I’m not familiar with the area, maybe someone else can shed light on if it is a high crime area or not.

NYPD: Woman found dead on South Shore

So sad. Praying for her and her family.

Edit: adding this here so as not to derail the thread, but it seems like the woman from the article posted above was identified and the article speculated she took her own life or “a ritual gone wrong”. It maybe ties in to the whole seeing a medium thing, though? But that seems to be the only possible relation of the two. And sorry if the parallel is way off base-I’m not familiar with anything of that sort Suicide? Ritual gone wrong? PD considering multiple possibilities in woods death

Last edited:
Someone in the comments of a NJ.com article mentioned that nearly a year ago, police were searching this same area after a young woman was found dead. I’m not familiar with the area, maybe someone else can shed light on if it is a high crime area or not.

NYPD: Woman found dead on South Shore

So sad. Praying for her and her family.
Looking at posted pics of park, very long trails. I don't live in that area, but looks very wooded, large park over 100 acres....not sure who patrols park?? Is this area part of Richmond County or is this a state park?? Not sure.

Parze was last seen leaving her family’s Freehold Township home Wednesday evening to return to her residence nearby, on Meadowbrook Lane, longtime family friend David Mound told NJ Advance Media earlier Monday.
Police search Staten Island woods for missing N.J. woman, report says

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

There are two alternate routes from her home to Long Pond Park with no tolls. The park is about 35 miles from her home on Meadowbrook Lane in Freehold.

The google images for Meadowbrook Lane are from 2013, but the neighborhood looks nice to me, not a high crime area.

Parze was last seen leaving her family’s Freehold Township home Wednesday evening to return to her residence nearby, on Meadowbrook Lane, longtime family friend David Mound told NJ Advance Media earlier Monday.
Police search Staten Island woods for missing N.J. woman, report says

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

There are two alternate routes from her home to Long Pond Park with no tolls. The park is about 35 miles from her home on Meadowbrook Lane in Freehold.

The google images for Meadowbrook Lane are from 2013, but the neighborhood looks nice to me, not a high crime area.

To get to Staten Island from NJ you would have to either take the Outerbridge Crossing or the Gotheals Bridge. Both have tolls and super expensive ones at that.

To get to Staten Island from NJ you would have to either take the Outerbridge Crossing or the Gotheals Bridge. Both have tolls and super expensive ones at that.
Thanks, I'm not local just putting out there what Google says. Maybe someone has a toll pass, so cost is not an issue? Who knows, but I don't think they are searching randomly at that park.

Thanks, I'm not local just putting out there what Google says. Maybe someone has a toll pass, so cost is not an issue? Who knows, but I don't think they are searching randomly at that park.

Definitely agree searching the park is not random. I only know about the tolls because my husband travels through Staten Island from NJ to get to work and it’s a 16.00 toll on the outerbridge. If you are a Staten Island resident you get a slight discount not sure exactly what it is. Either way I believe LE has an idea of what happened and most likely caught something on video or a tag reader on one of the bridges to direct them to Staten Island.

Staten Island is an odd choice for someone from Freehold but like others said, the car reader or EZ Pass must have picked up the car's plate going over the Goethal's bridge.
I was thinking the same. There are many such wooded park areas in NJ and closer to Freehold. Staten Island is very traceable by vehicle. Wondering if she went with or was taken by someone who lives there , in NY.

[EP] told the Advance that he has no idea why authorities, according to multiple reports, looked on Monday in Long Pond Park in Richmond Valley in an attempt to locate Stephanie Parze, 25, of Freehold Township.

The heavily-wooded area is roughly bounded by Hylan Boulevard, Amboy Road, Page Avenue and Cunningham Road.

“I didn’t even know they were searching the woods,” the father said. “I have no clue. We just heard it on the news.”

Father of missing woman doesn’t know why cops searched Staten Island woods

[EP] told the Advance that he has no idea why authorities, according to multiple reports, looked on Monday in Long Pond Park in Richmond Valley in an attempt to locate Stephanie Parze, 25, of Freehold Township.

The heavily-wooded area is roughly bounded by Hylan Boulevard, Amboy Road, Page Avenue and Cunningham Road.

“I didn’t even know they were searching the woods,” the father said. “I have no clue. We just heard it on the news.”

Father of missing woman doesn’t know why cops searched Staten Island woods
Interesting, her parents have no idea why LE is searching on Staten Island. Certainly if an ex lived there or had ties, they would know? How long has it been since she did makeup? I saw many pictures of Halloween type makeovers. Could someone have contacted her to do something for Halloween and it went wrong? Grasping for straws ...

Interesting, her parents have no idea why LE is searching on Staten Island. Certainly if an ex lived there or had ties, they would know? How long has it been since she did makeup? I saw many pictures of Halloween type makeovers. Could someone have contacted her to do something for Halloween and it went wrong? Grasping for straws ...

If the parents don't know, than I was wrong. I looked at mid August photos

Parze was last seen late on Oct. 30 at the home of her late grandmother’s house on Meadowbrook Lane in Freehold Township, according to her father, [EP], 54.

“She’d been staying there to keep an eye on the dogs for the better part of a year,” [EP] told NJ Advance Media.

[...]

New York Police Department Det. Annette Shelton declined to answer questions about the search of a wooded area off Adelphi Avenue in Staten Island, referring all questions to police in Freehold Township.

3K5GR744XNDZ5IKNXBV37UFR3E.jpg ZK5IIS4KUVBANFUEMZUIAZBNJE.jpg
N.J. woman’s family anxiously await tips in mysterious disappearance as search expands to 2 states

New Jersey woman Stephanie Parze posted to Snapchat night she disappeared after night out with family to see psychic medium

"The search also reached Staten Island on Monday, where the NYPD used dogs to check a wooded area near Hylan Blvd. and Page Ave., according to law enforcement sources. But that search turned up nothing.

Parze’s boyfriend works near the searched area, sources said, and his phone GPS was traced to those woods for about six hours beginning at 3 a.m. one morning after Parze’s disappearance. The boyfriend has been known to bring women to those woods for romantic liaisons, sources said."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back