Found Deceased NJ - Stephanie Parze, 25, Freehold Township, Monmouth County, 30 Oct 2019 *murderer commited suicide

Absolutely heart breaking. Though I felt it all along, I always tried to remain hopeful. I am just thankful that she can be laid to rest and her family can have some closure. I am completely devastated. :(

From link above

This is an extremely somber day for us. Our lives are never going to be the same," her father Ed Parze said, choking back tears. "Stephanie is home - she’s coming home, at last, where she belongs.”

Ed Parze said the family plans to start a foundation in Stephanie’s name to benefit battered women.

10% cc/tos

In the note Ozbilgen left, he wrote that “He had had enough and he could not do life in prison," Gramiccioni said. “He also admitted that what his parents would hear in the news was true except for charges of child *advertiser censored*.

“Ozbilgen acknowledged he had dug himself a deep hole," the prosecutor continued. “He never disclosed where he disposed of Stephanie’s remains.”

Two teens, ages 17 and 18, walking south on Route 9 found Parze’s body just south of Old Mill Road in Old Bridge around 2:45 p.m Sunday. The Monmouth County Prosecutor’s Office announced Monday morning that a medical examiner had confirmed the remains found Sunday were Parze’s.

During the press conference, Stephanie’s father said they will be setting up a foundation in her honor to “bring awareness to battered women and missing women”. Gosh, they have shown such strength and grace during this awful, awful time. Rest in Peace, sweet girl. I’m so glad her family is able to bring her home now.

In the note Ozbilgen left, he wrote that “He had had enough and he could not do life in prison," Gramiccioni said. “He also admitted that what his parents would hear in the news was true except for charges of child *advertiser censored*.

“Ozbilgen acknowledged he had dug himself a deep hole," the prosecutor continued. “He never disclosed where he disposed of Stephanie’s remains.”

Two teens, ages 17 and 18, walking south on Route 9 found Parze’s body just south of Old Mill Road in Old Bridge around 2:45 p.m Sunday. The Monmouth County Prosecutor’s Office announced Monday morning that a medical examiner had confirmed the remains found Sunday were Parze’s.
bbm
Kind of traumatic for them. :(

She was thrown out like garbage ?
Or partly buried and a bit of her shoe was showing ?
Either way --despicable monster of JO to not let her family know sooner.

Understand, the family has no closure probably never will, however they do have a resolve.

The children that found her, god bless them for doing so. It will not be an easy time for them. I know adults that have found bodies and it is a pretty shattering and traumatizing experience that stays with them forever.

Making it about himself, just like all these murderous cowards. Absolutely disgusting.

RIP to beautiful Stephanie.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back