NJ - Trial of Christopher Gregor Allegedly Beat 6-Year-OId Son to Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
NONE OF THIS BELOW IS INFO JURY KNOWS, IT WAS PRESENTED UNDER PROFFER ONLY

I've said this before but this is what David Gregor, former NJ state trooper, "well-respected" dude, called in to Officer Miller, as he rushes to Southern Ocean Medical Center:

"It's an unattended death and, uh, you know, you gonna send somebody over or.... or I should have known, it was Barnegat. "

THAT IS ALL WE KNOW. there is MORE to this but none of is has been shared and Officer Miller is NOT taking the stand! Officer Miller who is the lead investigator on this is NOT testifying!

Your grandchild is sick and possibly dying and you're rushing to hospital.... and you call police? Huh? Why? Grandma Gregor herself knew Corey was tired, Christopher had called mom earlier in the day. Why does your mind immediately go to calling police? And at the same time your own son is rushing off to "Arkansado"?

I mean. .. it stands to reason that LEO could not testify that Gregor did not leave the hospital UNLESS they were there AT the hospital WITH HIM, to claim that as a fact., do you see that? LEO cant claim he didnt leave the hospital from a standpoint of being back at the police station filling in forms. They had to have seen Gregor AT THE HOSPITAL when they got there, right?? But he had gone. Gone, Gone Gone.

NONE OF THIS BELOW IS INFO JURY KNOWS, IT WAS PRESENTED UNDER PROFFER ONLY

I've said this before but this is what David Gregor, former NJ state trooper, "well-respected" dude, called in to Officer Miller, as he rushes to Southern Ocean Medical Center:

"It's an unattended death and, uh, you know, you gonna send somebody over or.... or I should have known, it was Barnegat. "

THAT IS ALL WE KNOW. there is MORE to this but none of is has been shared and Officer Miller is NOT taking the stand! Officer Miller who is the lead investigator on this is NOT testifying!

Your grandchild is sick and possibly dying and you're rushing to hospital.... and you call police? Huh? Why? Grandma Gregor herself knew Corey was tired, Christopher had called mom earlier in the day. Why does your mind immediately go to calling police? And at the same time your own son is rushing off to "Arkansado"?
There really is no other meaning to the word UNATTENDED than the one already laid down. ALONE. BY ONESELF. NO ONE ELSE IN ATTENDANCE . UNATTENDED. NO FATHER . NO MOTHER. NO GRANDMA. NO GRANPA. and so on. ALONE. UNATTENDED. thats what the word means. There is no other interpretation. One cannot be HALF unattended. or a QUARTER unattended. One can be only ATTENDED BY, or UNATTENDED. One of these things is not the same as the other.

@Trooper

What I mean by there is more is....

The role of officer Miller is being downplayed here and it is bothering me, big time. He was also at the autopsy that took place on the 3rd!!!! He likely heard mumblings by the ME doing the autopsy about things like internal bleeding and white blood cells and sugar levels.... and hmmmm who Googled those exact terms, less than 7 hours after start of autopsy????? Ding ding, our defendant!

@Trooper

What I mean by there is more is....

The role of officer Miller is being downplayed here and it is bothering me, big time. He was also at the autopsy that took place on the 3rd!!!! He likely heard mumblings by the ME doing the autopsy about things like internal bleeding and white blood cells and sugar levels.... and hmmmm who Googled those exact terms, less than 7 hours after start of autopsy????? Ding ding, our defendant!
You would think Gregor would know these things, him being a professional parent and all that, according to his bid for custody, he could have asked dad or mama, they being the repository of all wisdom in regard to parenting, according to their claims backing Chris's custody application.. ..... Chris Gregor knew he'd left his sticky fingerprints all over his little son's body, on the surface and internally. He was on his merry way to Mexico as fast as his flabby arms could steer a wheel.

Miller is a suspect figure in my opinion. Not straight.

This is the testimony from the ER nurse which includes the hospital videos showing footage of CG entered and exiting the hospital room. The last time CG exited is said to be 4:51, Corey was pronounced at 5:03. CG did not return to the room after 4:51 or after Corey was pronounced. We don’t see footage of CG actually leaving the hospital during this witness. Is there footage elsewhere or is there other evidence that states CG left abruptly at this time?

You would think Gregor would know these things, him being a professional parent and all that, according to his bid for custody, he could have asked dad or mama, they being the repository of all wisdom in regard to parenting, according to their claims backing Chris's custody application.. ..... Chris Gregor knew he'd left his sticky fingerprints all over his little son's body, on the surface and internally. He was on his merry way to Mexico as fast as his flabby arms could steer a wheel.

Miller is a suspect figure in my opinion. Not straigh

Miller is a suspect figure in my opinion. Not straight.
Something tells me we won't be seeing Miller, or Dr Ragasa. Would not benefit defense. I think Mario might be sick with stress.

Something tells me we won't be seeing Miller, or Dr Ragasa. Would not benefit defense. I think Mario might be sick with stress.
I now have my doubts that Baden will rock up. Mario has lost his mojo since Christopher phoned Mama from jail with his idiotic ranting and raving. What a clunker. It all seems to have run off the rails somewhat.

I now have my doubts that Baden will rock up. Mario has lost his mojo since Christopher phoned Mama from jail with his idiotic ranting and raving. What a clunker. It all seems to have run off the rails somewhat.
Ragasa and Baden testifying is the entire reason this case has been this incessant stop go stop go game--- can you imagine if they don't testify?

So many key players aren't testifying in this case, lead detective Miller... Laura and Marci who were getting texts from Chris on the 2nd ALL DAY, seemingly....

I still don't understand what the ''Seabright police" have to do with this, either. They've been talking about subpoena-ing an officer and tracking them down but I don't know why.
I jusy looked it up. Seabright is a beach town... about an hour away from Barnegat! Weird.

Ragasa and Baden testifying is the entire reason this case has been this incessant stop go stop go game--- can you imagine if they don't testify?

So many key players aren't testifying in this case, lead detective Miller... Laura and Marci who were getting texts from Chris on the 2nd ALL DAY, seemingly....

I still don't understand what the ''seabright police" have to do with this, either. They've been talking about subpoena-ing an officer and tracking them down but I don't know why.
Laura and Marci's texts would give some indication of Gregor's state of mind,... I'd bet a pound to a penny he told a different story to each one. I will always wonder if Marci and Laura might have been texting each other.

Now that would be an eyeful.

This is the testimony from the ER nurse which includes the hospital videos showing footage of CG entered and exiting the hospital room. The last time CG exited is said to be 4:51, Corey was pronounced at 5:03. CG did not return to the room after 4:51 or after Corey was pronounced. We don’t see footage of CG actually leaving the hospital during this witness. Is there footage elsewhere or is there other evidence that states CG left abruptly at this time?

Replying to myself to state that on Pg2 the Order Granting Pretrial Detention, it indicates that at 6:04pm Apr2 BM texts CG to state that the police are looking for him. 6:09pm CG googles if the police can track your phone on airplane mode and then googles if his car can be tracked.

I’m assuming by these searches the police haven’t yet spoken to CG by that time and he has already left the hospital.

A0ECAC9E-EF3B-4577-A37B-6410E535B147.jpeg

Great minds think alike! I was thinking of a train metaphor, too.

Really, CG has learned nothing from his father. Coaching a witness to lie in the middle of a case on a recorded line? Mario has no control over CG at this point. Neither do his parents. I just hope for a dynamite prosecution closing with a large photo of Corey....and a treadmill in front of jury.

I wonder if CG thinks he is going to skate again....

Laura and Marci's texts would give some indication of Gregor's state of mind,... I'd bet a pound to a penny he told a different story to each one. I will always wonder if Marci and Laura might have been texting each other.

Now that would be an eyeful.
There were texts that judge saw at a sidebar that he is not letting in because too prejudicial. Maybe those?

Replying to myself to state that on Pg2 the Order Granting Pretrial Detention, it indicates that at 6:04pm Apr2 BM texts CG to state that the police are looking for him. 6:09pm CG googles if the police can track your phone on airplane mode and then googles if his car can be tracked.

I’m assuming by these searches the police haven’t yet spoken to CG by that time and he has already left the hospital.

View attachment 505730
There has to either be more texts or phone calls to plan Marci trip, so deleted or burner. And the medical records knowledge.

“If he (Corey Micciolo) didn’t have a drug addict mother, then he’d still be alive. That’s been going through my head this whole drive. She’s a special kind of dirtbag,” Gregor said, referring to Corey’s mother, Breanna Micciolo

Host Chris Cuomo pressed Pryce on how more than 100 reports from the mother were ignored with no home visit. Pryce cited high caseworker turnover, potentially causing reports to fall “through the cracks.”

However, because Corey’s mother was an addict, Pryce said implicit bias against marginalized parents being perceived as not credible could also be a factor.

“Unfortunately, implicit bias plays a big role in this,” Pryce said. “Sometimes, we have this level of bias toward parents to say, ‘Oh, she’s not credible,’ and we’re going to …keep the child with the dad.”

“If he (Corey Micciolo) didn’t have a drug addict mother, then he’d still be alive. That’s been going through my head this whole drive. She’s a special kind of dirtbag,” Gregor said, referring to Corey’s mother, Breanna Micciolo

Host Chris Cuomo pressed Pryce on how more than 100 reports from the mother were ignored with no home visit. Pryce cited high caseworker turnover, potentially causing reports to fall “through the cracks.”

However, because Corey’s mother was an addict, Pryce said implicit bias against marginalized parents being perceived as not credible could also be a factor.

“Unfortunately, implicit bias plays a big role in this,” Pryce said. “Sometimes, we have this level of bias toward parents to say, ‘Oh, she’s not credible,’ and we’re going to …keep the child with the dad.”

Hard to ignore 100 reports. So, I think there was pressure from the Gregors. I think CG had a particular contact person at CPS. I remember a name being mentioned in his texts. And wish it would be brought up at newsnation that for Breanna to get even partial custody she would have had to be in recovery. Drug tested. IMO

All this will come out in BM's civil suit.

The whole issue of the Gregor Sr call to LE about the ‘unattended’ or ‘unintended’ death is very strange. Either way…it is a major slip-up. IMO.

Here is the grandfather essentially saying that the child died ‘unattended.’ To me, that means he knows that CG left the child to die alone. The adjective… ‘unattended’ …modifies the noun ‘death.’ Someone died alone. Did he ask CG if he was with the child when he died and knew he wasn’t?

It is not CG who is ‘unattended’…it is an ‘unattended’…DEATH. That means GrandDad knew the child died alone. He called police to get there since he KNEW if CG wouldn’t even comfort his son in death…he would certainly flee and complicate G Sr’s attempts to neutralize the situation.

Or…did he say..”unintended” and it was wrongly transcribed? In his testimony, he indicated it might have been either…and he squirmed, in my opinion.

The alternative is that he called the police to set up another alibi for his wayward son….planting the story that, gee, the child died…but the death was ‘unintended’…CG did not mean for him to die. He wants LE to get over to the hospital before CG says or does something incriminating. What did he know from previous calls that day? What happened to cause this ‘unintended’death? If he used that word…he was alibi-making. Did he have an idea of the child’s injuries, how they happened…and he wanted it explained from the beginning as ‘unintended?’

Obviously in that case, the G family knew that Brianna was not at fault….or they would not be offering excuses.

It makes no sense to me, that a retired State Trooper would expect the local police to provide bereavement support/nanny service to his son at the hospital.

In my opinion, he called because he either had knowledge of guilt and didn’t want CG to take off and make things harder for him to CONTROL…’unattended’.

Or knowledge of guilt and trying to get the idea of an accident in their minds right away…’unintended.’

Last edited:
Answering my own curiosity here.
Day 3.

The Crime Scene Supervisor giving testimony (Mario calls him the "CSI guy", in a derisive tone, so rude.)

At 5:07:00
They mention Seabright NJ (Mario has been asking for a police officer from there to testify this week.... but it has been elusive!!!)

It's where Christopher was living with Laura when officers did another search on 3/9/22. They mention her name and the address, this is the DAY he was arrested. This is a new address, 1382 Ocean in Seabright.

Guess what they seized? In 2022? (NOT 2002!)

- Two flip phones
- An iPhone
- An iPad
- Dell laptop
- Sony Playstation

Can search by last name here:
Use GREG
As last name. Not full last name.

Note his ethnicity listed:
MASTER'S DEGREE
I guess "from Johns Hopkins University " didn't fit in the box.

Pray tell, what would you need to be doing with flip phones in 2022?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240525_124953_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240525_124953_Gallery.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20240514_120132_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240514_120132_Chrome.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
There really is no other meaning to the word UNATTENDED than the one already laid down. ALONE. BY ONESELF. NO ONE ELSE IN ATTENDANCE . UNATTENDED. NO FATHER . NO MOTHER. NO GRANDMA. NO GRANPA. and so on. ALONE. UNATTENDED. thats what the word means. There is no other interpretation. One cannot be HALF unattended. or a QUARTER unattended. One can be only ATTENDED BY, or UNATTENDED. One of these things is not the same as the other.

I understand how you feel. But, the child was in a coma. These things are important for the alive ones, to say good-bye. But, his mother was unaware of the situation. His father and the father’s family knew, but didn’t care.

I am horrified of the laceration of the heart. The heart muscle is darn strong, to pump the blood through all our vessels. How hard one should hit to lacerate it… unbelievable.

I hope CG gets it in the full.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member