NJ - Trial of Christopher Gregor Allegedly Beat 6-Year-OId Son to Death

These are the searches found from CG's iPhone. It definitely sounded to me like defense is mad as heck that this was all admitted. Heads might be rolling somewhere since Christopher's daddy is a high ranking retired New Jersey state trooper! Those LE testifying are putting a LOT on the line.

I'll work on the texts now. Looks like during 4/2/21 Christopher was busy texting Marci, Laura and Amy. I think Amy was a coworker but I can't tell.

In chronological order:

Excerpts of search terms from Christopher Gregor cell phone: I did proofread and YES they said it was PONG in the search from 4:28pm om 4/3. Likely fat fingers.
==========================================

3/15/21 9:36pm
Will red marks turn into bruises

4/1/21 8:43pm (Breanna is in the ER having Corey evaluated for his bruises at this point. It's not her custodial time.)

Neptune non emergency police

4/1/21 8:49pm
Jersey Shore Medical Center

[4/2/21 by 9am, Corey is back at dad's apartment.]

4/2/21 3:08pm
Loss consciousness sleeping nauseous Google

[4/2/21 3:40pm Chris carries Corey's body into ER]

[******5:03pm Corey time of death***********]

4/2/21 6:10pm
Can your phone be tracked in airplane mode

4/2/21 6:10pm
Can my car be tracked

4/3/21 3:14pm
What causes rise in blood sugar and white blood cells

4/3/21 3:55pm
Could internal bleeding raise your blood sugar levels

4/3/21 3:56pm
How does gastrointestinal bleeding happen

4/3/21 4:28pm
How does gastrointestinal bleeding how pong to die

4/3/21 6:55pm
Can a gastrointestinal bleed be slow

4/4/21 (no time mention)
McGhee Tyson airport (TYS), 500 Alcoa Highway, Alcoa TN 37701

4/4/21 9:58am
There was a murder determined from an autopsy. How long to file charges

4/4/21 10:21am
How long after an autopsy to file charges get filed

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240507_202552_ColorNote.jpg
    Screenshot_20240507_202552_ColorNote.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20240507_202557_ColorNote.jpg
    Screenshot_20240507_202557_ColorNote.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 9
I don't remember where there were any accusations made by the defense about BM (mom) having been on meth when this particular instance occurred. Please elaborate, because this has never been stated or part of an accusation against the mom.

Mom started getting weekend visitation because she agreed to getting sober (urine tests, etc) and that was what was granted to her. No doctor today said anything about treating for sepsis. The female pediatrician told mom to go to the shore clinic for further evaluation. Not for treatment of sepsis. The Asian pediatrician at the ER nearby (not the shore clinic) did an evaluation and after 5 hours he was discharged since they didn't see broken bones, his labs were normal, his organs were functioning, and then he got home with mom after 1am.

<modsnip>
She was trying to get a "bump" right after she dropped him off. She testified to it the first day of the trial. She said she was unsuccessful getting it, but she spent some time trying. Just because she didn't happen to get any at that particular moment (she says) doesn't make a lot of difference to me.

One of the hospitals she took him to caught the sepsis. That also was from the first day. They recommended she leave him there and she didn't. Rewatch it, it's there.

She previously warned authorities as far back as July 2020 that her son would return from his father's home with black eyes, bruises, scrapes and even 'bite marks.'

Just looking at the above quote from the Daily Mail article, I would assume that all such reports must by law be investigated? So does this mean that they were not finding evidence of any such injuries?
The dad was saying these were "football injuries". Makes me think of all the people who saw Harmony Montgomery with black eyes and they accepted her dad's ridiculous excuses.

I don't remember any testimony saying that any of the doctors the mother/Corey saw on April 1- April 2 a.m. said anything about sepsis being present or suspected, never heard the word sepsis while Corey was with her.

Was it the mother who said that? The grandmotherly pediatrician? I just don't think that was said in court.

Can someone give me a clue which day it was, or which witness?

Could that have come from the def atty? Reviewing what he said (in court, on the record) about CG repeatedly picking up Corey when he fell off the treadmill, well that was not true. CG only picked him up once, the other 4-5 times he simply stood there and watched the boy get thrown to the floor and try to get back on the treadm. Without his father helping.

Last edited:
Imo sepsis has been put in people's minds and sepsis isn't something you catch/get. The most obvious explanation to me is his organs were shutting down because of trauma. This causes all kinds of things, including sepsis but he's not dying from sepsis. He's dying from blunt force trauma and his liver and heart lacerations. The ER doc from the night mom took him did blood work and an exam. He had bruises but wasn't bleeding. Wasn't in distress. So he had "just bruises" so since mom's custody time was over she had to turn him back to CG because of Judge Bradshaw, who denied the emergency custody change. I can only imagine the distress mom was feeling...

So yeah.... bully attorney Mr Mario said it a bunch of times. And it's listed in the cause of death but it's not THE cause of death.

"An initial autopsy found Corey died as a result of blunt force injuries with cardiac and liver contusions with acute inflammation and sepsis."
This is what is being repeated time and time again.

Guess what causes sepsis?
Blunt-force trauma to your liver and heart... ding ding! (NOT meant at a jab at anyone .. it's just so poorly written/explained in the Media!)

Last edited:
She was trying to get a "bump" right after she dropped him off. She testified to it the first day of the trial. She said she was unsuccessful getting it, but she spent some time trying. Just because she didn't happen to get any at that particular moment (she says) doesn't make a lot of difference to me.

One of the hospitals she took him to caught the sepsis. That also was from the first day. They recommended she leave him there and she didn't. Rewatch it, it's there.
Gallucci also told the jury about BM signing the hospital release to remove Corey from their care in his opening statement

Gallucci has attempted to paint Breanna Micciolo as a less than ideal parent herself. Gallucci told the jury Micciolo had signed her son out of Community Medical Center in Toms River, N.J., at some point before he died, against medical advice, even though she was told Corey might have sepsis as a result of complications from pneumonia.

DAILY TRIAL UPDATES

DAY 4 – 5/7/24

• Sgt. Raymond Coles testified about Christopher Gregor’s phone search history. Searches in March and April of 2021 included: “Will red marks turn into bruises,” “Can your phone be tracked in airplane mode” and “Can my car be tracked?”

Gallucci also told the jury about BM signing the hospital release to remove Corey from their care in his opening statement

Gallucci has attempted to paint Breanna Micciolo as a less than ideal parent herself. Gallucci told the jury Micciolo had signed her son out of Community Medical Center in Toms River, N.J., at some point before he died, against medical advice, even though she was told Corey might have sepsis as a result of complications from pneumonia.
"Gallucci told the jury Micciolo had signed her son out of Community Medical Center in Toms River, N.J., at some point before he died, against medical advice, even though she was told Corey might have sepsis as a result of complications from pneumonia"

Imo no evidence has been presented in court that mother was told Corey might have sepsis, pneumonia, etc. The defense atty claiming that his medical experts will say something in the future doesn't mean squat until that happens.
Also his own statements or accusations while cross examining the mother are not evidence, especially since he's already lied in court about the treadmill sequence.

Anyway if anyone will guide me to the witness who testified they told the mother about sepsis and pneumonia I'll go back, check it out and say I was wrong.

@cathyrusson

SCHEDULE (messy) for the remainder of the #ChristopherGregor trial. State will be done with witnesses today but their final witness isn't available until May 22. They will handle motions tomorrow then court dark until next Wed. Defense will call witnesses Wed & Thur. Then dark until May 21 when defense will call more witnesses. State will then call their final witness May 22 (I think M.E. ). They will rest on the 22nd. Defense will call their final witness, Dr. Baden, on May 23. Closing arguments May 28 (day after Memorial).

10:10 AM · May 8, 2024

"Gallucci told the jury Micciolo had signed her son out of Community Medical Center in Toms River, N.J., at some point before he died, against medical advice, even though she was told Corey might have sepsis as a result of complications from pneumonia"

Imo no evidence has been presented in court that mother was told Corey might have sepsis, pneumonia, etc. The defense atty claiming that his medical experts will say something in the future doesn't mean squat until that happens.
Also his own statements or accusations while cross examining the mother are not evidence, especially since he's already lied in court about the treadmill sequence.

Anyway if anyone will guide me to the witness who testified they told the mother about sepsis and pneumonia I'll go back, check it out and say I was wrong.

Waiting on the defense to present their case and present evidence besides the mother's testimony. Then the state will present their argument.

The delays in this trial are so annoying. Never seen anything like this. Except the ysl trial which is a complete joke.

Anyway, thanks to those updating the thread. I just can’t watch this trial. It’s too upsetting. But those searches and his flight are great evidence for the state. Consciousness of guilt is always a winner for the prosecution. I don’t even want to think of what he did to that poor child during the time he was texting his date. Ugh.

JMO

MONROE TOWNSHIP MAN INDICTED FOR MURDER AND ENDANGERING THE WELFARE OF A CHILD

Ocean County Prosecutor Bradley D. Billhimer announced that on July 19, 2022, Christopher Gregor, 30, of Monroe Township, was indicted by a Grand Jury sitting in Ocean County on the charge of Murder in violation of N.J.S.A. 2C:11-3a(1), in connection with the death of a six-year-old male on April 2, 2021, at Southern Ocean Medical Center in the Manahawkin section of Stafford Township. Gregor was also indicted on the charge of Endangering the Welfare of a Child in violation of N.J.S.A. 2C:24-4a(2), in connection with events that occurred on March 20, 2021 in Barnegat Township.
More at above link...

A New Jersey man accused of dropping his son off at the hospital covered in bruises before fleeing the state has been charged with first-degree murder, prosecutors announced this week.

Christopher Gregor, 29, is accused of beating 6-year-old Corey Micciolo to death on April 2, 2021.

These charges come in the wake of the Ocean County Medical Examiner determining that Corey died as a result of “blunt force injuries with cardiac and live contusions with acute inflammation and sepsis.”

“On March 3, 2022, the Ocean County Prosecutor’s Office received a report from the State’s expert witness which indicated that [Corey] died as a result of blunt force impact of the chest and abdomen, and determined the manner of the child’s death to be a homicide,” Ocean County Prosecutors said in a press release after Gregor’s arrest. “An extensive investigation conducted by the Ocean County Prosecutor’s Office Major Crime Unit, Barnegat Township Police Department, and Ocean County Sheriff’s Office Crime Scene Investigation Unit revealed that [Corey] was in the custody of Gregor at the time he sustained his life-ending injuries and that Gregor is the individual responsible for the child’s death.”

More at link ...
Mar 10th, 2022, 2:34 pm
the father is so guilty he cased this little boy death from all the abuse that he was going through. it's really sad that this hasn't got much coverage I been going over this, but it is supper hard because I can't have kids. and the mother was treated like *advertiser censored* by the defendant

"Boy, 6, tortured on treadmill then 'killed by dad'

died of a broken heart caused by abuse,

court hears:

Father is seen 'crying' without shedding tears during evidence.

• Christopher Gregor, 31, grew emotional as jurors heard harrowing testimony
  • A forensic pathologist testified over Gregor's son's fatal injuries
  • He ruled the boy suffered a chronic heart condition due to stress before he died.
A six year-old boy allegedly abused to death by his father
suffered fatal heart stress
before a final beating fatally-damaged the organ and killed him,
a court heard."

:(

Last edited:
Texts that were read to the jury on Day 4. So many are out of context but I'm sure defense fought tooth and nail to exclude as many as possible.

Most are from Christopher to Marci who was going to be his pizza date that night. 4/1 is the night mom took Corey to the ER for the bruises. They got home at 1am. 4/2 at around 830-9 in the morning, mom brought Corey back to dad, per the custody agreement.

Selected texts:

4/1/21
5:17pm to Marc of DCPP
Hey I can't get off work tomorrow I just asked my manager so I can go next week. Just let me know the number to call to reschedule.

7:48pm to Marci
She has him at the hospital getting bloodwork... not gonna be back for a while.

9:28pm to Marci
At police station now.

9:35pm to Laura
Two hours late. She's not responding.

10:17pm to Amy
Hey so I'm going to take off work tomorrow because Corey's mom decided not to bring back from visitation and I'm going to have to go to court in the morning. Since Natalie isn't working and who do I reach out to?

4/2/21
6:48am to Marci
She has yet to bring my son home

8:36am to Marci
She just dropped him off

8:57am Marci to Christopher
Yeah that's pretty bad. Is he alright?

9:05am to Marci
Yeah

9:49am to Marc of CPS
Hey I'd appreciate a call back as soon as possible this morning considering the events of last night.

9:53am to Amy
He's home but I still applied for an emergent application to remove any custody going forward.

9:54 Amy to Christopher
Good. Did she say why she kept him?

9:54am to Amy
Nope.

9:54am Amy to Christopher
He's ok though, right?

9:55am to Amy
Yeahhh

11:53am to Marci
Well since I took off from work and my son is sleeping, I'm just hanging out. How about you?

12noon to Marci
Nice. I might take a nap so I don't fall asleep on you! LOL

12:14pm to Marci
Do you desire a traditional pizza, Domino's, or Pizza Hut?

12:19pm to Marci
I am really excited to see you.

12:23pm to Marci
Hand tossed, thin crust, or stuffed crust or deep dish?

1:01pm to Marci
Well just let me know when is the earliest you could come here.

1:46pm to Marci
I'll be able to set it up. I've done it before. I'm just super excited to cuddle after destroying you.
In party

12:51pm to Marci
You play chess?

2:06pm (sent with Selfie taken with Corey, who has eyes closed) to Marci
Don't think I'm moving soon

2:13pm to Marci
Want to talk on the phone?

3:22pm to Marci
I'm sooo excited haha

4:44pm to Marci
Hey something has come up with my son and I had to bring him to the hospital. I'll let you know what's happening

4/4/21

9:38am to Laura
On my way!

11:17am to Laura
I'm heree

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240508_135404_ColorNote.jpg
    Screenshot_20240508_135404_ColorNote.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20240508_135409_ColorNote.jpg
    Screenshot_20240508_135409_ColorNote.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20240508_135413_ColorNote.jpg
    Screenshot_20240508_135413_ColorNote.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20240508_135418_ColorNote.jpg
    Screenshot_20240508_135418_ColorNote.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20240508_135428_ColorNote.jpg
    Screenshot_20240508_135428_ColorNote.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
For the above, I tried to go with what the officer said, like the yeahhh with 3 h. That's what the officer said. I didn't add too much punctuation, & went with the punctuation/capitalization style I'd expect to get from a bro.

(Adding a separate post cuz these are just my musings)

- Texts from 4/4 in the morning.... Is this to bring up how there seem to be no texts between evening of 4/2 and morning of 4/4, so Christopher likely had his cell phone off/airplane mode as much as possible?

- Texts to his mom/dad are not mentioned... yet?

- Also, to me, the text on 4/4 to Laura sound like she was a hookup since he knew he probably blew it with Marci, would be interesting to see if she is ever called. (Shocked they read out the cell phone numbers in court. I hope Marci isn't getting calls from weirdos)

- The 2:06pm photo of him with Corey is an interesting bit of evidence. I'm assuming this is before his body started the diarrhea/vomiting? But then.... 3:22pm "I'm sooo excited haha" to Marci????

By 3:50pm he's at the hospital lobby. (It's about a 15 minute drive from Atlantic Heights apartments to "Sosh", Southern Ocean Medical Center.)

It's impossible to explain the actions of a madman but unfortunately it's human nature to try...

"There is no, zero, not a scintilla of evidence of sepsis or infectious process" in Corey's body per this well qualified forensic pathologist/exME's review of medical records and the autopsy of Corey. In his opinion, the internal wounds to Corey's heart and liver, the injuries occurred or were inflicted in the last 4 hours of his life. There is no way, iho, that the boy had these injuries at 9 am when the mother returned the boy to CG. And, one portion of liver damage could feasibly but not realistically be attributed to CPR, but not the type of injury on the other part of his liver. Iho the injury to internal heart muscle and to liver were not a result of CPR.

This is extremely interesting testimony, I don't want to repeat any more of it because it's so technical.

This part starts about 1:28:00 in the video, but the 15-20 minutes before that lay the groundwork for how he arrived at his opinions. Then he is cross examined but I haven't watched that yet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KreepinSavage
Back